Open Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
open to everyone :)
St. Pablo Clinic isn't only a place where handsome doctors help children to be born, but also offer various ways to relieve pain. Can be pregnant or doctor/midwife/nurse (only male)

Name: Dr Richard Wellington
Origin: Great Britain
Appearance: He's tall and muscular. He's got brown hair and beer eyes. He often has a beard on his face.
Personality:  He is very understanding and patient, but sometimes he likes to be apodictic. He doesn't like things to go wrong. In times of crisis he is helpful and motivating. If the patient gives his consent, he can do anything to improve his well-being. He can have sex with a patient if he doesn't have a partner like him either.

Name:
# of babies:
How far: (month)

Let's start! Come on!
Name Jackson green
Age 22
Role pregnant in labor
#of babies large triples doesn't know about a 4th baby
How far 1 week overdue
Jackson waddle into the clinic his clothes drench in rain he been in labor for 8 hours and he was stuck in traffic he groans softly in pain leaning on the wall
Richard was just standing there drinking coffee when he saw the pregnant man. He ran up to him quickly.
- Come on, let's see how far you are.
He grabbed the boy and led him to the Hall.
- Please widen your legs, we'll see how much you see your kids.
Jackson spread his legs groaning softly in pain "c contraction 4 minutes apart water broke 5 hours ago sir
- And you've only just come in? - he said a little angry. - All right, let's see the kids' arrangement.
He touched a tight belly and got worried. - It went badly.
I was stuck in traffic for 8 hours sir
The man was worried about the condition of the boy. He wiped his forehead with wet cloth.
- I'll check how far away you are. - he put it on his finger and put it in his hole. The boy moaned loudly. - You're so tight. Sorry.
After a couple of moans and circulation through the boy's birth canal, he already knew everything. - 7 cm. Soon. You want me to help you?
He nods his head groaning softly having a contraction
- How can I help you? - he sat on the edge of the bed and touched his belly tenderly.
I don't know it hurts so much he crys softly
Richard turns the boy over in one movement and puts two fingers into his hole, moving them very quickly.
Jackson groans softly in pain
Richard kept moving his fingers, hoping that the proper delivery will take place soon.
He looks at Richard "it feels like I gotta shit doc
- Wait, I'll take my fingers out. You're welcome.
Jackson looks at Richard "it's hurts a lot sir
- Wait, I'll check. - he widened the hole a little and put his finger in it. - 8 cm. - He thought about it for a while. - I have an idea, but I don't know if you'll agree.
He looks at Richard
- One sentence: My penis in your bottom, dear.
Jackson turns red he nods his head

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 702 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 327 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 842 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Assistance needed for home birth orocroc33 2 1,620 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: orocroc33