Some help would be greatly appreciated!
I need a little help figuring something out
Ok so, I, like a lot of people on this site, like to dress up pregnant. I was thinking of getting some maternity wear but I don't know if anything would begin to fit me.
Every time I look online sizes range from small to, the biggest I've seen is 3XL.

Here's the problem I have, I can't figure out what size I could fit into.
I and a 5'10" male, 230 lbs of fat. My waist is 38 and length is 32.
I can't figure out what size (if any) would fit me. Any help figuring this out would be GREATLY appreciated!
Hmm i would say factoring belly size, a 3xl, depends on what you use to pad and how big you go tho, do you have any photo references?
(04-27-2020, 02:34 AM)Pregnant616 Wrote: Ok so, I, like a lot of people on this site, like to dress up pregnant. I was thinking of getting some maternity wear but I don't know if anything would begin to fit me.
Every time I look online sizes range from small to, the biggest I've seen is 3XL.

Here's the problem I have, I can't figure out what size I could fit into.
I and a 5'10" male, 230 lbs of fat. My waist is 38 and length is 32.
I can't figure out what size (if any) would fit me. Any help figuring this out would be GREATLY appreciated!
I'm 6'0"/220, and generally XL is a pretty safe bet for most tops, dresses, and skirts. Sometimes I have to go 2XL for materials that don't stretch as much, and I usually got 2XL for pants/shorts, but I have like crazy huge thighs.