Closed Bumping rivals
Closed with thoughtless
He had known the merger was coming and that he would now share his role with this new guy he had only heard of a few times on conference calls. Jake wasn't happy about this especially seeing has he was going to be taking off for maternity leave in two short months. His phone went off and his assistant let him know his new counterpart had arrived. Jake stood up and readjusted his overly tight dress shirt. "Here goes..."
Avery strut through the door like he owned the place. His jet black hair was slicked back and his velvet jacket was tailored to perfection. His satin shirt shimmered as it clung to pregnant belly. His shoes clicked on the tile floor as he made is way to the see of cubicles. He knew all eyes were on him, but merger or not, he wasn't going to back down. So what if some second-rate hack was used to being top dog? It was only a matter of time before he was packing up his office.

He checked the room number one more time as found himself in front of a generic glass door. He perched himself on the desk outside the door--to the surprise of the young assistant working there.

"Hi there," he purred, leaning in just a little too close. "I'm Avery Walker. You wouldn't happen to know where I'd find Jake now, would you?"
"Behind you" he tapped him on the shoulder and had to take a step back so our bellies didn't collide 'Dammit of course he would be cuter than me' Jake reached out his hand to shake his new counterparts hand"Jake Andrews you must be the infamous Avery Walker I have been hearing all about." "Would you like a tour" he gulped a little 'Oh shit you can not have a thing for this guy that is trying to steal your job' Jake thought to himself.
Avery spun around with a sly grin. He didn't hide even attempt to hide it as he looked Jake up and down. The man was adorable, trying his best to remain in control. And that belly...Well now...This would be interesting.

He licked his lips and he took Jake's hand. He shook it hard. A strong handshake and all that. This may not be his building, but it would be soon. "A tour is exactly, what I need. Show me the way this place works." And where the camera blind spots were. In his former workplace he new every hallway and closet that was a good spot for a bit of afternoon delight. He slid off the desk and winked at Jake's assistant. He doubted Jake was the kind for blowjobs in a broom closet but he might get lucky.

"Lead on, babe."
"This is the Boiler Room as we call it" Jake motioned to all the cubicles and phones were ringing non-stop "Follow me this way and you can see our state of the art conference room" Jake felt a strong kick and stopped for a second his hand on his big belly 'Gosh that feeling never gets old' Jake thoughts were brought back to the tour he was kind of embarassed at the growing bulge in his pants. "Avery your office is going to be here but if you need anything this door connects our offices." "Can you step into my office?"Jake said as he ended their quick tour "Avery I know you want my job and have to be honest with you I am kind of scared of you. You are sort of intimidating plus this..." He patted his big belly "Avery I am going to be a mom in a little over two months" "Please can we try to work through this transition nicely, please oof" he felt another kick the baby must have known he was anxious
Avery smirked, "Here I thought we'd a have a bit of friendly competition." He ran his hand over his own belly. "It seems like motherhood is making you soft. Not up for the fight anymore?" He moved closer to Jake, making himself as intimidating as possible. "And one, this is MY job. And two? If you're afraid of me now wait until you see me work. Avery slid his teeth over his tongue, eyeing his rival on final time before walking through the adjoining door.

He turned the lock, then went to the main door as well. When he was sure no one could see him he tossed his jacket onto a chair and slumped down beside the desk with an audible groan. His feet ached, his back ached and child inside him had positioned them-self tight against his rubs. He was still nearly two months away, but Braxton Hicks contractions had already started to plague him. This was the worst time for this merger to happen. The stress was making every pain worse and he hadn't slept well in weeks. The baby seemed to be almost nocturnal, only being active at the most inopportune times.
More annoyingly, Jake, this man he had come here to destroy, had made him so hard he could barely stand it. Sure, it had been awhile since he'd had a good fuck, but this was ridiculous. Ridiculous and weak. Jake couldn't know any of it. He wouldn't let any of them know any of it. Weakness meant losing and he wasn't about to start.

"Fuck..." he moaned, leaning his head against his keyboard. He wanted to take his cock in his hand right then and there but he resisted. Jake wasn't going to get the better of him. He took a breath. Then another. Then another, and popped a couple of Tylenol. He checked his reflection, smiled a toothy grin, and unlocked both doors before picking up his briefcase and heading to the Boiler Room.

He wasn't going to loose everything he'd worked for over. Not now, not ever, and there was work to be done.
Two weeks later Jake bumped into Avery quite literally after he had asked him into his office. His reading glasses were knocked off his face and he was now fumbling around trying to bend down to get them. He was bent over pregnant and hornier than he had ever been in his life and was now embarrassed that his fattened ass was now pointed right at the man trying to steal his job.
Jake was a surrogate for his infertile sister and as masculine as his 6'4" frame looked the hormones had been doing a number on him. He secretly had a crush on this man that was trying to steal his job and now he was bent over with his ass right in front of him grunting as he stood back up. His face was red with embarrassment and effort from bending over.
Jake composed himself as best as he could and said, "I have looked over the numbers and we have to let a few people go"
Jake was rubbing his belly as all the movement had stirred his baby and it was kicking like crazy.
Avery had done his best to avoid Jake for the past two week, and now here he was, in Jake's office, staring at the man's incredibly supple ass. Christ...he was instantly hard. He wanted to pin the man to the desk, work his hands over that taught pregnant belly and fuck him until they both couldn't move. Seeing him red faced just made it worse.

He gripped the back of an office chair, plastering a smile grin on his face to hide his indecent thoughts.

"How many is a few?" he asked with a steady voice. He wondered why no one had sent him those numbers. Maybe he wasn't proving himself as well as he thought.

"Nhggh..." A small grunt managed to escape through his calm facade as a Braxton Hicks contraction tightened his belly. This one was strong and he dared not move or Jake would see. He kept still, letting the pain take hold of him, trying not to flinch. Instead, he glared Jake hoping a menacing look was enough to stop Jake from studying him further.
"Look I apologize for being short about this layoff stuff. This has all happened so fast and well to be honest I have a lot of pent up aggravation due to the fact that I am horny as hell and haven't gotten any in quite a while" Jake blushed why was he telling Avery this he thought. "Sorry TMI right haha?"
Why the hell would Jake say something so frustratingly sexy as that? Did he know? Could he see how unbelievably stiff he was against the front of his pants? Was it a fucking ploy to throw him off? Maybe Jake was playing the game better than he thought.

Layoffs...layoffs...focus on the layoffs...and not Jake's panting naked body.
"Mmm..." He licked his lips. Well, two could play this game.

Avery slid his hands through his hair.
"I doubt you're short on anything, Jake." he rubbed his stomach and let out a audacious moan. "I'm sure I don't have to tell you just how damn hard pregnancy can make you. Layoffs aren't the only lay I'm currently thinking about."
"Oh really?" "What are you thinking about?"Jake shifted his now hard penis to the side as best that he could.
Well fuck, that backfired. He was going to make him say it. This was all clearly against harassment policy, but Jake had started it right? He took a step closer. "Let's just say you're not the only one needing a good release."
"Take my job it's all yours I was going to take some time off after delivering and wanted to have one of my own" Jake picked up his phone and talked to his assistant "Hey Avery and I are about to head into a planning session can you make sure no one bothers us?"

"As I was saying take my job Avery but I need you to take me now!" Jake stripped his pants down having not worn underwear that day he didn't have to worry about them. He leaned over and put his hands on his desk. "Deal?"
"Fuck it."

Avery grabbed Jake's shirt with one hand and unbuttoned his fly woth the other. He slid his pant to his hips, exposing his gold silk boxers, and pulled out his thick swollen cock. He spit into his hand and began to rub while he positioned his massive belly over Jakes back. It was risky and stupid but god her wanted hit.

He pressed his cock hard against Jake's ass, grunting as it gave way. God, he was so tight... Avery bit his lip and pushed further and further inside, feeling Jake wriggle beneath him. "Uhhh..." He moaned, pulling out little by little. He took hold of Jake's hips as he began to thrust.
"PLEASE AVERY don't stop" Jake clinched his ass on Avery's dick

"Yes! Oh god I needed this! By the way that belly is crazy heavy on my back h ha haha" Jake put his hand over his mouth trying not to moan too loud. "Do you you like this pregnant ass?" Jake asked as he continued rocking back and forth on Avery's dick
"Fuuuck..." he groaned, forgetting for a moment that were actually in public. "I need this too..." He picked up his pace, meeting Jake in force. "And if you have another way to do this without my belly in the way I'd like to hear it."
He moved his hands across Jake's stomach. "Yours is in the perfect place though."
"Avery I want you to cum inside me" "We can work on n new positions later" "I think is going to be an ongoing meeting on both our w work schedules" "Oh FUCK YES!!!" "I I am sorry it took us so long to do this" "Welcome to the company... your company"
Avery grit his teeth and thrust harder and faster. "YESSS!" he cried. "Jesus, Jake. How the fuck...the fuck..." he lost his thought as he caught sight of Jake's erection. He wanted to take it in his mouth and tease him until he shot thick cum down his throat. ...But one thing at a time.

He moved his his hips fasted as his need began to come to a head. "Ahhh....ahhh....ahhh" he gasped as his cock pressed against Jake's prostate. He wanted this man to feel it. To love it. He threw his head back as his cock jerked with a force he'd never felt. He came hard, filling Jake's cavity to brimming.
"Uhhhhhh..." he moaned as his body relaxed, exhausted and spent.