Closed Guardian
Ansgard had watched how the elder men had walked into the forest to lay out the torches that at night would guide the human betas and omegas through the forest as they searched for an alpha to mate with.

It was the first year Ansgard would be participating in the mating festival. Many of his peers were just seeking for a fun night that would leave behind their first offspring, yet Ansgard was hoping to find an actual mate.
The caring and nursing s bets or olmega could provide was ideal for the raising of a child.
He himself had been raised alone by his alpha father and had never know his "mother". He wanted his children to know their human parent at least.
Edward was unsure to walk through the forest among other participants. It was his first time at this party. His aunt forced him, claiming that it was high time to find a partner and bring the puppy ones.
At such a moment, he hated being a male omega. From the stories he heard, he learned that the alphas treated them as sex toys and the pregnancy industry. Edward didn't like it. He preferred to be free, unlimited. Of course he wanted to find a soul mate and give birth to a bunch of puppies, but not out of compulsion.
At a certain point, everyone stopped, and so the inprese began. Edward, not knowing what to do, just walked slowly ahead.
In some ways it was a predatory festival. Young betas and omegas wandering into a forest full of alphas that were in heat.

Alpha's would follow a scent they liked and mate with said carrier unless the carrier refused. What Ansgard feared was that many carriers might think they didn't had a say.

He was restless. Just as the sun came down his hear came in full bloom and all his senses were wired to find a suitable mate. He smelled s good party enter the forest that night. He heard alphas running at the first scent they perceived. Yet Ansgard took his time. He came close to a boy first and watched from afar , he looked nice , and actually like that someone he was looking for.
"Hi... Sorry to interrupt...I just...got curious. Are you... particular on the festival tonight?"
Edward looked at the man in front of him. He had to admit that he was handsome, but to get right on the connect with him?
- Y-yeah. - He took it out unexpectedly.
What's happening to him? Does his omega react because he was near an alpha that was in heat? From the excess of impressions, he started to go back until he hit the tree with his back. Nervous, he let go of his sight.
- I don't think that's appropriate. I want to find true love, get together after the wedding and then think about the puppies.
Ansgard was tall and of a broad complexion with fiery red hair and emerald eyes.
He could tell the human was scared, so he approached slowly and with his hands in the air, a silent sign he wouldn't just jump over him.

"If you don't like it, why are you being part of it?" He asked curious staying a few feet awayseeing the scared thing had bumped the bark of a tree on his flee.
”Ill take then you're interested in taking care of the litter after they're born?" He asked hopeful " would love to meet you and all that. But I really need to mate tonight...it's King of a physical necessity. But I'm searching for a mate.nlt just a human that will carry my pups" he looked at the human. He was handsome even if perhaps he wasn't as strong as a beta. "My name is Ansgard"
From the multitude of words and nervousness Edward started to panic. His body started to tremble. It was a strange feeling from him, a feeling of help. He must have helped this alpha to fulfill his desires. That's what his omega told him. He raised his head high and looked into Ansgard's eyes.
- l'm Edward. - He said blushed - I really want to have puppies, but I want to get married first. My aunt persuaded me to come over here - he confessed.
Ansgard would have liked to move closer , specially by how enticingly good the omega was starting to smell. But he kept his ground. He had promised himself he would search that night for a mate and mother for his pups. He needed to be patient, yet he hadn't known it would be this difficult.

"It's nice to meet you Edward" he said and looked at the young man and smiled "You would marry a stranger in order to have pups?" He asked curious " don't be scared. Of you want to leave you can. I can even walk you to put of the woods to make sure not any other alpha brothers you, if you want. "
The brunette was already less scared and came closer to Ansgard. He had to admit that his omega liked being in his company, and he calmed down by his voice.
- l'm not sure. - he said the truth. - Would you marry me? - he asked with hope.
The evening was greeted with a nice and cold breeze that made the trees around then dance gently. It also made for the omegas scent to come more stronger to the guardian's already acute senses.

He wanted a mate but he hadn't thought of actually getting married. He pondered the idea. For heat he had seen so far that night, betas and omegas weren't interested in raising pups. " I would , if you don't mind it to be private. " He said as there was no one else around that could even serve as an a live testimony of their union.
The boy's eyes will shine with happiness. Someone wanted to marry him! And it wasn't a pushy alpha, but someone like a gentleman?
His omega was so crazy about him that he no longer controlled himself. He approached Ansgard and cuddled up into his muscular body, absorbing his scent. He was so reassuring. He felt safe with him.
- I don't mind. I just don't want to be alone. It's the worst feeling.
Ansgard was surprised by the change ind demeanour,yet quite pleased at the same time.
He was glad the boy was not feelings scared and actually a bit more comfortable around him?
That was essential, if they were indeed to mate that night in hopes of leaving Edward with a sustancial litter of pups.

" You'll not be alone. I don't want to be a single father either and the pups deserve to know their human mother-father?" He said not sure how Edward would like to be called.
" We can have an exchange of vows before an ancient tree to make the union oficial" he offered having the decency of not adding -before we mate- he was relying on spontaneity and the soft but quickly bulding attraction he felt between the two.
Edward just nodded and grabbed Ansgard's hand. They both went to the tree. At the time, it seemed as if everyone had disappeared, and they were all alone. Even the breeze has stopped. It was certainly a magical moment!
They stood in front of each other and began to pronounce the words of the oath; first Ansgard, then Edward. When the brunette uttered the last words from his eyes, tears began to drip. Tears of happiness. He's not alone anymore.
Ansgard recites the words as he had learned them. He had always thought his wedding would be different, yet he felt he was doing it for the right reasons even if he only knew the name of his husband and nothing else.

Silently the Forest guardian took a a tweed of grass and using his magic turned it to a ring and slid it to his now husband's ring finger " Let this be the start of our future together and our family" he whispered and smiled " is it okay if I kiss you?"
- Yes - he said he was still stunned.
He wiped his last tears with his hand. He's already unbuttoned some buttons on his shirt so that the alpha can easily get to his neck and make a call sign. He knew it would unite them forever. He wanted it very much, although he only knew the name and some of the skills that his. . . husband had just shown off. Yes, husband. He had a goddamn husband!
Ansgard just needed that little yes, to move forward and join his lips with those of his younger mate. He had been restraining himself all this time and he was still doing so, to not scare or harm the omega.

The guardian then moved down the exposed neck and kissed it leaving a mark. A permanent one that indicated that the omega now was part of a guardian family, Ansgsrds to be precise. "Hey...don't cry...it's okay" he assured the human as his hands gently began to undue the rest of Edward's buttons. He took his own shirt and laid it over the grass to let Edward have a clean place to lay down if he liked.
Edward touched the sign of the connection that made his body burn out of desire. He just unfastened his belt from his pants when sober thinking came back.
They were supposed to do it here? In front of the others? Just a thought of that, his cheeks turned pink.
- Do we have to do it here? - He asked shyly - I don't want to show my body to anyone other than you, husband - the last word he stressed to persuade Ansgard to relocate - After all, no one will notice our sailor disappearing, and besides, we are married.
Ansgard was so eager he almost said yes to everything just to get on with the mating. Yet he realized his new husband wasn't comfortable there even if it was a rather a secluded clearing and they wouldn't be interrupted as most alphas and betas and omegas were joining to their own

" We can..." It was hard thinking straight " go back to my home if you want.
- It'll be better there - he answered, and he got closer to his husband.
He put his hands together and they started walking slowly. However, this was not a good solution for Edward, but rather for his erection, which started to hurt and he asked for alpha help.
He didn't know Ansgard was gonna work on him that way. Were these the charms of married life? He didn't know that yet, but he'll probably find out in a few months.
- How far is it from here to your house? - he asked, breaking the silence.
The path they took turned away from the torches the elders of the village had lighted up for the festival. Humans weren't meant to wander too deep into the forest as Ansgard and Edward were doing right now.

This was the guardians home and he knew his way around even in the darkness and his eyes could see better than that of the humans at night " it's a half an hour walk to my home" he said and ran a thumb through his hand to call him " you're safe with me" he assured him as the sounds of the forest and night animals began to come their way.

"Your scent is getting really strong" he said and closed his eyes ” please forgive me if when we get home I'm in a hurry" he said sheepishly. He wasn't sure what could cause to let himself and Edward strain this much over their insticts . Perhaps the best would become stronger? Could that lead to a bigger litter of pups? He had no idea yet the idea of his husband carrying a large litter to start their family enticed him.

"After tonight....do you plan on going back to your village and come visit me or...would you rather stay?" He knew it was a difficult question to answer but he needed some distraction from the sweet feromones Edward was emitting to not just pin him to the ground and take his right as his mate and husband.
Edward was very pleased that they were about to enter the house. He didn't know how much longer he'd be able to control his instincts. As a marked omega, he had a duty to help his alpha during the heat.
He squeezed his husband's hand tighter, and the other squeezed it into the back pocket of his trousers and started to crumple one of his buttocks; he wanted to relieve himself. At some point, even a quiet moaning left his mouth.
- Nothing keeps me there. I only have an aunt and a school job. - he said moaning.