Closed Lost and Found
I'm going on an adventure , he had said to everyone. Before parting his hometown and deciding to have a closer contact with nature by camping in a neighboring wood.

That afternoon he had decided to go hiking with s small book he had bought about birdwatching. He had walked , s lot (he wasn't sure how much) and had lost the woods trail and his phone wasn't working to at least try to see a map or call someone.

He was starting to get scared and desperate when he noticed a home. Yes s home! In the middle of nowhere. Having his optimism restored, George head over to the front door and knocked.
Alec sat the floor of his cabin with a book. An old hound dog lay at his feet, chewing lazily on a bone. The cabin was sparsely furnished but that was the way Alec liked it. He didn't need much. He was satisfied being alone deep in the woods.

The dog barked and padded over to the door at the sound of a wrapping at the door. It had to be a mistake. Who the hell would be out here, especially at this time? But the banging continued.

He opened the door, crossing his arms at the young man standing on his stoop.
"What the hell do you want?"
Perhaps he had been a little to insistent on his knocking...George took a step back ad the door of the cabin was opened and he found a guy quite pissed by his presence.

"Ummm hi. I'm George Mantle. I was camping down by the River Side site, bit I kind of got lost. Do you have any WiFi or a phone I could use?" He asked hoping that even if he had pissed him offe wouldn't leave him alone in the woods as nightfall was approaching.
Alec stared for a moment at the stranger, surprised firstly that there was anyone in the area at all, and secondly that this guy would be willing to knock on his door. He would not call his property inviting. Junk littered the weeded yard. Not to mention the pointy fence around the perimeter. Alec thought about just tossing the guy out but something made him pause...and he was pretty sure he could take him if he tried anything.

"Uh...yeah..." he mumbled, stepping aside. "um...cell's on the table. Don't have a landline and uh...reception's spotty at best." He closed the door. His scepticism was palpable. "So why are you up here?"
"you're a savior!" George said giving the stranger a hug and he would have kissed him too if he hadn't checked his demeanor himself.

He entered the cabin. It was a quote funny looking home. Like the one you see in movies. " Well I bought this at the gift shop out of town" he said showing Alec the guide for bird watching "I thought I could go and observe some little fellas as this is a forest and birds live in forests, but I wasn't able to find any" he shook his head " And then I couldn't find the trail that lead to the private camping site" he explained and took the phone that was handed to him.

"Bugger, there's no signal just like in mine.... Do you perhaps know how to get from here to the River Side camping site?"
Alec stood stone still as the stranger hugged him. He was uncomfortable but this stange man seemed right at home. Surprisingly at home. Alec only nodded at his bizarre bird-watching endeavour and then stared at him longer hearing his desired location.

"River Side? How the hell did you get here from River Side? It's a five hour walk to goddamn River Side."
"Oh man. .. five hours really?" He said and looked outside ad the sky was already darkening " I don't think I could make it back there before night hits" he said and massaged his neck
" Ummm could I stay here? Just for tonight. I promise I'm not a thief or anything bad. I'm just really scared if going out there in the night, and I could pay you like of this was a bed and breakfast sort of thingy. It's actually a nice place. Haven't you thought of going into the hotelier business? The place just need some paint and gardening." Perhaps he talked with too much confidence.
Alec did not want george in his home. He didnt want George in his home now and he most definitely didnt want him in his home overnight. The talking. dear god the talking.

But he couldnt throw him out into the woods, could he? Would it be murder if the guy didn't make it back?

He looked into George's eager eyes and rolled his. "Fine. couch is yours. But if you do anyrhing weird, you're out." He paused. "and if you take anything, you're out." He paused again. "Hell, if you piss me off at all, you're out. Got that?'
"Got it. I'll be the best guest you've ever had. I'm actually really good making bowls of cereal and milk" he said with a smile " Could make you one for dinner if you're hungry" he ordered seeming to not mind at all his host seemed quite irritated.

" So what are you living here all alone? Are you some of those professors that retire to solitude to study ?" He inquired curiously.
My god. So many damn question. He was like a puppy nipping at your heals. Alec stalked to the kitched.
"No, you won't be making cereal and no I'm not a professor." He opened the fridge. "Chicken or fish?"
"Chicken. I never liked fish has a funny smell, don't you think?" George asked following him back to the kitchen Wich was actually just a few steps as the cabin was rather small now that he really paid attention.
" So if you're not a professor what are you doing here all alone?" He asked and leaned over the Kitchen table seeing how the man was about to prepare some dinner.

" Want me to do a salad or something? Or perhaps you need me to set the table" he offered. He talked perhaps too much. He had never been good at staying calm in one place.
Alec tossed the chicken and raised his hands in the air. "Have at it," he replied answering one of his dozen questions.

He took a knife to the chicken, wondering it it was possible to sever the vocal chords without actually slitting his throat.

"And I'm a writer, not a professor." He wasnt going to give him the satisfaction of telling he had been a professor...but had quit...to be a writer.

He seasoned and salted the bird and put in into his tiny oven. "There's a loaf of fresh bread in the pantry if you want to cut that up too."
George had never been quite good on the kitchen. He knew the basics to not die of starvation. It was quite a sight to see Alec manage himself with quite ease around the place as if it was nothing.

"And what kind of things do you write?" He asked and paused as he was chopping up some tomatoes " let me guess. You seem too serious to write about fantasy.... perhaps sci-fi? Nooo wait. Western!" He guessed " my dad used to like Western novels. Bet he would have been happy I'd I turned out to be a writer of western novels. I'm a cashier on a local grocery store. And this tomatoes are quite high end. Do you go shopping for them or grow them yourself?" He asked ad he kept chopping tomatoes for the salad he was hoping to make.

" I'm good with faces and I think I have never seen you at my store. I would have remembered you. Probably sneaked in my number in your receipt as you seem to be of those guys that actually look at them and don't immediately throw them off."
"Non-fiction. Textbooks. Botany and the like," he replied, wondering if had been a safe idea letting this one use a knife. "So yes, I grow my own tomatoes."

He watched George attempt to cut up his ingredients. "On second thought, I'll cut up the bread. It's a new recipe and i want to give it a chance."

He took out the loaf and slowly and methodically sliced it. when he was finish George was still figgting with the tomatoes.
"um...maybe i should take over?"
George smiled seeing how Alec was now answering some of his questions even if he had avoided the one of him asking him out over a receipt in the grocery store.

"Botany and text books?" He asked impressed as he was aware that kind of writing needed a specific type of education.

He was struggling with the tomatoes. In part because he wasn't familiar with a Kitchen in general and in part because he was so distracted. " You sure? I don't know ant to be a bad guest" he said as it seemed making the salad was his only way of helping with said dinner.
"I'm not sure the tomatoes deserve what you've done to them. How about setting the table and leaving the cooking to me?"

Alex slid the knife from George's fingers for effect, and quickly began dicing. By the time the poor thing knew what had happened he had finished the tomatoes and was reaching for a cucumber. George grazed his ass against the from of Alec's jean as they tried to move through the small space. He froze l.

Nope. Hell no. That's not what he wanted. He absolutely didn't want the shiver that ran up his back when they touched and under no circumstances did he want the erection that was currently making it hard to think.

He wanted to be alone. He wanted to be self sufficient. George was clearly not part of any of that.
George looked sheepishly to his tomato slices. Surely they couldn't be that bad..." It's just a more creative take , see? This one looks like a leaf and this one like... chopped liver" he said and found himself musing what other shapes he could find in his cuts when before he knew it Alec had taken over.

It was a very small space and as he moved away they had brushed perhaps too closely.
Alec was a very attractive man. He couldn't deny that, even if he was a bit grumpy. " You okay? I'm sorry. It's just a bit tight in here" he said and then noticed Alec was having an erection.

Had he caused that? Just with a little bump? He was now intrigued.

" Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked now moving again and once more "accidently bumping him to test out if it was really him or perhaps the man just really liked cooking.
Alec's face went red as George continued to invade his space and at this point it had to either be on purpose or the man should be wearing a helmet at all times.
"No..." he mumbled again trying to skirt out of the way, "Everything is just fine..." He grit his teeth and pulled the lettuce from the crisper, hoping the cold of the fridge would ease him problem. It didn't. He was hard as a rock.

He ripped the lettice into a bowl, much too intensely, and groaned in defeat. He turned and looked George up and down.
"You looked at my dick, didn't you?"
George felt a little elation as he confirmed his theory that his little accidental bump had caused such reaction.
He looked at Alec from the little spot he had been relegated to as he finished the salad and went to get something at the fridge.

"I did. It's fine you know? I did said I would have asked you in a date didn't I?" He smiled " this can count as our first date. What do you say?" She said happily as he leaned forward to steal one of his badly sliced tomatoes. " Cooking together is quite romantic and quite a story to tell if we end up falling in love and having children and all of that. But for now, dinner date!"
Alec groaned, contemplating bashing his own head into a cabinet. Maybe if George kept talking his..um..problem..would go away. He tried to ignore the man's scenario but he was right. Cooking dates were sexy. He wasn't sure if this cooking date could ever be called sexy. Or a date. What was this man doing to him?

"You don't slow down at all do you? I've literally known you for ten minutes, most of which were you asking questions, and you're already onto love and kids." He crossed his arms. "And i woukd like to point out that the one thing you haven't asked me yet is my name."