RP- FOR ANYONE!!!
Im good with pretty much any idea :) i have plenty if you want me to make it up

my character

Jace
Breeder or a Seeder(whichever the plot needs)
Short Dark brown wavy hair, short(5"3), pale skin, green eyes, slight freckles on his nose
Anyone...?
That's totally cool :) I like rping with you too :D Any ideas or do you want me to come up with it? :)

Sorry I have school now
Yeah, that's fine! What sort of rp do you want, one with sort of a backstory of the characters, like husband/wife or crushes on a random night or something like ours where its sort of a random fertilization thing, like aliens or something?
Okay, so what do you want to be? Human/alien/animal?
Haha, i can have an idea with any, its your character, you decide :)
Okay, eggs or live or both?
Okay. So, an ancient form of alien is almost extinct, its last members have come to Earth to breed more of their kind. All their men died in a recent war against humans, but in their planet the women impregnate the men. The women swear vengeance on human kind and so come, knowing that women are bearers of children on Earth, they try impregnating them but find that the women's body are unsuitable to carry so they try men and are successful. To impregnate the men they stick their tails into the mans anus and up to his stomach where they lay their young, the males in shells and females as live young. (That okay? :) )
Yes and most are unwilling to give in because their is so little of their race. Jace is going to start of very unwilling and try to fight and such. Also, the eggs are the size of ostrich eggs and the live are the size of a slightly premature baby, they usually carry about 8-12 babies/eggs, usually the first lot is more so it can get ready for the next time(so about 15 the first time)
Jace sat in his basement muttering to himself as he drank a scotch. He looked up at his door and held his gun up higher, he was not letting one of those alien girls get to him and impregnate him like they had done for so many others. He put his glass down as he heard a noise outside the door and raised his gun waiting
Jace saw the alien enter and took two quick shots hitting behind her on the wall "Get out of my fucking house! I don't want to have your evil spawn!" He yelled before shooting near her again
Jace growled a little "I told you! I don't want your spawn! I don't want pleasure! I want you to get out of my house!" He said raising the shot gun again
Jace chuckled "Yeah, how are you getting it done if i shoot you?" He asked pulling back on the trigger a little grinning evilly
Jace fell back onto the bed and growled "I will shoot if you don't leave in the next 5 seconds. You're not attracting me, I don't owe you a god damn thing!"
Jace pushed her off him quickly raising his gun he shot her in the shoulder "Get out of my house!" He screamed at her turning away to reload his gun
Jace growled "Im not collaborating with an alien! Get out now!" he yelled grabbing the gun back from her
Jace growled struggling "Don't touch me! Don't fucking put your tail anywhere near me!" He yelled struggling as he kicked out at her
Jace cried out struggling against her trying to close his legs so she couldn't enter "Get away from me!" He yelled
Jace screamed as she entered him "No! Get the fuck out!" He screamed struggling against her
Jace screamed still struggling "I don't want to bear your children! Ill kill them! Ill kill all of them!" he screamed