Website down?
Can't access the site
Hi there, 
I have noticed that mpc website is taking more than the usual time to load. Is it just me or everyone is experiencing this? Is it a part of website revamping? 

Thanks. 
its design is also down must be problem
with the CSS for me it’s takes also very long to load :(
Me too. :(
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
The forum host site is undergoing server upgrades, which is affecting us, as forum users. Should be resolved soon, but not soon enough for anyone's likings.

Just bear with us, y'all!
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Okay. Thank you for keeping us updated Sazzy.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Oh I thought something was wrong with it because it looks weird when I type my texts to people and it does take a while to show up thanks for the update do you know how long it will be down for? it's going on about a day and a half for me .
Thanks for keeping us posted
finally it’s back
That is wonderful!  Smile