Contractions and Labor Simulator
Hi
Who of you has such a device and what are the positive and negative experiences with it? Which is the most realistic. Please also call brands and where you can order it
I appreciate answers
best regards from Vienna Austria
I know this is an old thread, somehow I didn’t see it before.,. I’m assuming you mean a TENS/EMS unit.

I have had 2 fairly cheap ones. If day one of they key factors is to pick one with a manual setting do you can adjust not just the intensity (which they all let you do) but also how long they last and how long between. This will help it be consistent too as opposed to something pre programmed that changes not really in a labor simulation setting.
(06-27-2020, 11:44 AM)preg.birth Wrote: I know this is an old thread, somehow I didn’t see it before.,. I’m assuming you mean a TENS/EMS unit.

I have had 2 fairly cheap ones. If day one of they key factors is to pick one with a manual setting do you can adjust not just the intensity (which they all let you do) but also how long they last and how long between. This will help it be consistent too as opposed to something pre programmed that changes not really in a labor simulation setting.

Do you have a link to one with those kind of settings
(10-05-2020, 07:05 AM)Scotty Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 11:44 AM)preg.birth Wrote: I know this is an old thread, somehow I didn’t see it before.,. I’m assuming you mean a TENS/EMS unit.

Do you have a link to one with those kind of settings

Sorry. I just saw this let me find the link. I own 2 of them now from Amazon.

There is one “program” that says manual that allows you to set - frequency, ramp up time. Steady time, ramp down, and rest. And I think there’s one other setting. It’s not perfect but it seems to work better than a pre-programmed one for me.

This is the one in my order history: AUVON 32 Modes TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator (TENS+EMS+Massage), TENS Machine with 11 TENS Modes for Pain Relief, 11 EMS Modes for Muscle Management, 10 Massage Modes for Relaxation, and Electrode Pads https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SJ4FP2R/ref...IFbV258TBZ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Machine to simulate labor (or just how to simulate labor?) Midasmpreg 3 1,787 09-04-2017, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Test Results: Labor of Love darkfanboy 2 2,579 01-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Last Post: mnpreg