Open A Blind Date
Two pregnant men get set-up with each other without knowledge that the other is pregnant.
I walk into the restaurant. It's a nice, little Italian place, and to my great delight as I seat down, the booth seats are very comfy. I'm a bit of early; I took less time getting ready than I expected. I managed to get into my nice blue button down and black dress pants, despite the extra weight I packed on during the pregnancy. I'm a thirty two years old caucasian accountant with quadruplets on the way, and I got roped into a date by my coworker Rebecca. I sit there waiting for my date to arrive, anxious that he'll walk out the second he sees that his date has a due date.
name: luke jamieson
bio: 6'2 tall, blonde shaved head, tanned skin with brown eyes. muscular chest and arms, huge belly the size of a yoga ball , justin is carrying quintuplets at 8 1/2 months. he has a completely hairless chest, with toned arms and legs and a big round bubble butt. justin has a super thick 10" cock and balls the size of baseballs. he is wearing a white dress shirt and navy blue pants with a matching blazer (custom made just to fit his humongous belly) and shiny black shoes.

luke waddles in, his huge belly leading the way, the bellybutton specifically. he tells the front desk clerk that he is here on a date, and the employee directs him to a cozy corner table with a smile. as he waddles over, he is nervous about his date seeing his incredibly pregnant state when in fact a confused look spreads across his face as soon as he sees his date "oh.. um. haha" they both laugh awkwardly, their bellies bouncing up and down like cement filled medicine balls.
"I'll be honest, this wasn't how I expected this to turn it like this." I laugh and scratch my beard. I offer a hand over to my date. "I would get up, but you are well acquainted with with my predicament. I'm Jack." After some difficulty, the dude who is out of my league and I determine that there isn't enough room for both our bellies if we sit on opposite sides, so we have to squeeze in by each other. I try to hide the arousal I have from being by this hot muscled dude, and thankfully a waitress shows up so we can order. "I'll have the pesto with the works, the tomato basil hold the cream, and the drenched bread."
"i'll have the garden salad with the soup of the day" luke says with a gleaming white smile, his jawline perfectly sculpted. "so, what do you do?" luke says with a smile, rubbing his belly, and you can clearly see that there's a popped button, revealing a large oval of tight tanned skin, gleaming like the sun
"I'm the head accountant for a company that's so big most people don't know it's name." I try my best to not obviously stare at you. Normally, I'm not a fan a dudes with bellies, but Luke pulls it off really well. "Most of my days are spent looking at spreadsheets, making sure that everything is where it belong and trying to let us give the least amount of money to anyone. How about yourself, I'd guess that it's something that involves a lot of physical labor or it could be that you spend a lot of time at the gym."
"awe, haha you're so sweet." luke blushes, his cheeks turning a deep shade of apple red "no, actually i'm the head architect for a cancer research foundation. i design hospitals and research facilities. and i do like to hit the gym 4 times a week haha" luke smiles, placing a hand on his oversized belly. "haha, anyways, how far along are you?" luke says in his prefect deep voice, soothing and sexy.
"I'm at the end of my seventh month with quadruplets. I had a long term boyfriend, but he bailed when we realized I was pregnant." I rub my belly. "How about yourself. You aren't exactly the type of dude who be bereft of suitors. I would imagine that you have to beat them away with a stick." The waitress comes over and hands us two glasses of ice water, and I chug mine trying to cool off do to the heat I'm feeling from anxiety.
"oh no, on the contrary, haha. my ex-husband actually passed before i realized i was expecting" i sadly smile, taking elegant sips of my ice-cold drink. "well i just hit 8 1/2 months today actually. 5 big boys" i smile. i can't help but giggle, seeing how nervous you are, i find it cute
"oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to sound so crass."I twiddle my thumbs. As I become increasingly aware that my embarrassment is visible to you, I become increasingly more embarrassed. "umm" I cough. "What sort of hobbies do you have? What do you like to do?"
"oh god. i mean honestly, i haven't gotten a lot of time to indulge in activities on my own time, but i love to read and paint. and hiking is one of my favorites but um, due to these little villains, haha, it's not really within my wheelhouse, haha." the young waitress arrives at our table and places down our meals, my soup and salad and your dish. "so what do you like to do? i say with a gleaming white smile, my soft brown eyes looking directly at you.
I look back with alert, dull blue eyes. The crimson leaves my cheeks for a moment. "I actually like to write, and I do a fair bit of drawing both traditionally and and digitally. I can show you some of my work if you want." I pull out a phone "These are some of my favorite pieces." I show show a picture of a group of people in decaying, gothic church. The next has an old women sitting on a throne. She is a wearing a white cloak, a white cloak with many eyes. The third picture is serene drawing of meadow. "I like making fantasy stuff. I find it comforting." I take a bite of one my bread slices. "Hmm, this is so good." I offer the basket to you "Do you want to try a piece?"
"ah no thank you, haha. trying to stay away from carbs as much as possible" i smile, starting my chicken soup, and taking bites of my salad "and your work is beautiful, i love the technique. "i rub my belly, feeling kicks and trying to calm the boys down.
"How active are they? Right now mine are pretty restful. Knock on wood." I rap my knuckles on the wooden table twice to make two knocks. "Sorry, I am just a bit worried that one day, they'll start be a writhing mass that seeks only to cause me misery." I start trying my soup.
"oh well mine are crazy active, haha. and i wouldn't worry too much, with a dad like you, those babies will do just fine" i say with a smile, placing a hand on your belly, feeling a strong kick. "woah, haha" i laugh, blushing as you look me up and down, seeing my massive semi-hard cock in my dress pants
"I see that they slightest touch set you off too." I say noticing that my erection growing. "How do you do deal with them after you stopped being able to reach down there? I bought a sex toy and which I use while I read an erotic book." My embarrassment gets the better of me, and I starts chowing down my pesto with an intense focus trying to forget that the thing I just said.
"um.. haha, i suppose i do nothing, ahem" i say awkwardly, blushing harder than i had all night "due to my size, there isn't really much i can anyways. and it's not like there's guys just pouring in to fuck a pregnant due like me" i say, a bit of anger in my tone, i begin ferociously stabbing at my salad
(sorry for the delay)
"Well, a lot of guys are idiots, and you shouldn't feel bad. You are hot, smart, and kind, and anyone should be glad to be with." I continue to eat my pesto pasta trying to not to make eye contact. I try my best to hid the fact that I want the dude next to me to fuck me right now, and I know I am bad at hiding it.