have you ever discussed this in real life
How did it go?
It would be awesome to find a group who wanted to meet and chat about it in my area
i have discuss that with my girlfriend if thats what your asking and itwent well
(07-28-2020, 12:10 AM)derpderp Wrote: i have discuss that with my girlfriend if thats what your asking and itwent well

was your girlfriend interested?
I did three times. The first was right out of high school. The girl turned around and used it against me, telling friends and her family. The second was fine, it was to one of my best friends. The third was the best. I told my fiancee and he is fine and supportive of it. 
"Just a little bigger please, these pants still fit!"  Heart
My transgender girlfriend and I have been together for about a year and a half but it wasn’t until this week I told her that my fantasy was for her to impregnate me with her sperm. She told me that this had been her fantasy as well when she was having sex with me as her bottom. So we have been on the same page all along.
Only with my fiance and a few friends know. My fiance wasn't sure how he felt about it at first and talked to several of our friends about it, so they know but never talk about it with me. This was 3 or 4 years ago, and he isn't bothered by it anymore. He is pretty supportive of it.
I told my therapist that I had for depression until a year ago and she was all for it. She had never heard of anything like it and thought it was the coolest thing. She even let me wear my fake belly to our sessions. That was probably the best experience I've ever had when talking about it with people.
When it seems like no one else loves you, remember that I do.
I've never personally discussed my interests in Mpreg (or indeed Fpreg) with anyone outside of relevant internet forums where I feel fine to discuss fetishes. I'm not a very confident or outgoing person in real life.

My interests in Fpreg has come VERY close to being discovered by accident - at least twice. Back in my mid teens being the first. I won't go into detail...

With regards to MPreg, all present company accepted of course, I think people understand that even less than FPreg. That's something I very much keep close to my chest.

I'm not saying I'll never will open up face to face with someone. It all depends on if I meet anyone who I feel will be able to 'get' it, but I feel I'm old/wise enough to know that it's highly unlikely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is the dumbest thing i've ever seen in my life Goddess 9 5,507 07-16-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: xiao2
Heart Looking for a real guy who wants a preggy, trans, gal? TpregGurl 0 3,137 07-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Last Post: TpregGurl