Open MPREG Crazy Bitch Pt. 2
Open for everyone to join
Jethro Grantham: I am not a traitor Mark you were the one that try to turn me against Daniel...
Jethro Grantham: And because of Daniel's Jealousy I am keeping Axl a Secret from him...
Jethro Grantham: Nurse I am Not going nowhere....
Mark throws a pillow at Jethro "are you nuts to the head he shot you god dammit I had a witness Austin but since your so dumb to see it and Austin is having your kids because of him I think he made a plan with your so called boyfriend Daniel to hook those guys up they had a damn gun to my head and they forced me to go with them and if I said no I would of be dead I can't even see my own kids because of you get of my sight before I call security for breaking into my hospital room
Jethro Grantham: Axl, Emma, Liam, and Savannah We're Not going nowhere we will stand by Mark's Side until he comes around...
Jethro Grantham: Because Deep Down Mark doesn't want us to leave....
Mark started to get angry "I want to be alone please no one cares for me that's why I cut I never able to see my kids thanks to you now leave me be
Jethro Grantham: Axl can you take Emma, Liam, and Savannah to the Hospital's Cafeteria so i can talk to Mark alone..
Axl Heck: Okay Jethro (Kisses Jethro)
*Axl, Emma, Liam, and Savannah*

Jethro Grantham: Listen Bitch You better respect me in front of My Kids because They respect me
Jethro Grantham: Remember Bitch this is Daniel's Town so You are powerless here... We all love Daniel here so You better show us some respect....
Mark looks up angry "then shoot me I don't want to be here I have no one I rather be dead then be your Ginnie pig in jail and you let him go that's unfair he has kids so I can't see my kids when he can go free
Jethro Grantham: Because I still had feelings for Axl i did have 3 Kids (Emma, Liam, and Savannah) with him....
Jethro Grantham: And I am trying to get our family back together...
Jethro Grantham: But with Daniel's Jealously Problem and the Fact this is his town He might turn on me...
Jethro Grantham: So I can't let Daniel know that i am moving on with Axl..
Jethro Grantham: Remember BITCH this is Daniel's Town so You can't do nothing here because Daniel owns the whole town....
Jethro Grantham: Oh Mark i didn't tell you...
Jethro Grantham: Daniel's The Mayor so that's why he owns it....
Jethro Grantham: I didn't want your kids to grow up to be like you... So that's why I sent them to Foster Homes... So they can have a Better Life and not have Criminal one like their father....
Jethro Grantham: Yeah Bitch I was the one that sent your kids to Foster Homes....
Mark gets more angry "I'm not a murderer you were in my house Daniel shot you Austin saw it he's having your kids I just want to die where I can finally have peace without you
Jethro Grantham: Mark yes you are...
Jethro Grantham: Because You tip Daniel off that i was with Austin..
Jethro Grantham: Because Daniel didn't know about Us because I was keeping Austin a secret because of Daniel's Jealousy problem...
Jethro Grantham: So Mark just confess that you set up this all thing...
Jethro Grantham: So Me & Axl can get our family back together...
Mark shakes his fist "I didn't did anything Daniel shot you how many damn times do I have to say it to get it though your peanut size of a brain
Jethro Grantham: Mark SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Daniel has a jealousy problem and you better respect him or I can have you be locked up for Life without Parole....
Mark points his finger at Jethro "don't come near me ,don't touch me if you do I will cut myself again everyone in this damn town is completely nuts they have no brains I might as well join my brother in heaven cause I'm getting treated like trash
Jethro Grantham: Puts his hand on Mark's Shoulder Why can't you just leave the town?
Jethro Grantham: Daniel can be a Psycho when he gets jealous but he's working on it...
Jethro Grantham: And he's the Mayor here so Just give him some slack...
Mark pushes Jethro gently "because I'm in damn prison cause of you
Jethro Grantham: I didn't put you in Prison...
Jethro Grantham: You put yourself in Prison for trying to take me away from Daniel...
Jethro Grantham: Daniel's The Mayor and you treat him like crap so you should respect him....
Jethro Grantham: Mark just apologized and I will drop the charges okay?
Jethro Grantham: You can be released...
Jethro Grantham: And You Kids are Better off in a Foster Home anyway so they don't has to grow up with your lifestyle...
Jethro Grantham: Yeah Bitch I went there...
Mark shakes his head no "I will not say sorry to a person who framed me and don't you ever talk about my kids get out of my hospital room
Jethro Grantham: See Mark this is why Your kids are in a Foster Home... And i found out from the doctor that You can never have kids again so that kids in the foster home was your last chance to have a family...
Jethro Grantham: And You can't do nothing about it because I am the Co-Mayor of this Town because Daniel hired me on as a Co-Mayor...
Mark grips his pillow tears falling down his face "so I can't have anymore kids or see my kids ever again how's that good news to me
Mark wipes his eyes "I'm going to join my brother I can't have kids I can't see my damn kids how is that great news to me that's horrible news I don't want to live

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O FxM Mpreg Chatbot jamiej123 0 133 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jamiej123
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 286 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 851 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 360 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O MPreg RP xxjadeexx 4 590 03-30-2023, 01:43 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Star O Stranger Things and other themed mpreg RP StardustCaptain 6 1,314 03-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: StardustCaptain
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 689 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,422 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O [F4M] Mpreg RP xxjadeexx 3 1,123 12-30-2021, 02:05 AM
Last Post: MPreg Lover