Domesticated (web seires)
Looks great!
Just letting everyone know the episodes are now available!
https://www.youtube.com/c/DomesticatedWebSeries

Slightly weird ending, but definitely worth watching!
Hi~
☆MPREG☆ = ♡LOVE♡
Was meh
Poor pacing, poor writing, and overall I just kept asking “wtf is going on?”
I literally went from episode one to episode two going “wait, did I miss something?”
It’s like it was weird for the sake of being weird without any explanation for anything.
ya..I agree
Yeah. For real.

I just found myself asking “WHY though” at the end of most of the episodes, because there was never any fully-fleshed-out deeper meaning or even a quick explanation offered for the absurd stuff. And for all the hype they stirred up on tumblr about Mpreg for months, it was surprisingly void of any reference to the pregnancy other than his appearance and that one book cover.

We never saw the doula or any symptoms, and we never saw any tender behavior or prepping for a baby. Hell, he even chain smoked and drank the whole time he was “pregnant,” too.

It was ironic that they were poking fun at bad art (with the theater performance) because the whole series could be summed up as ‘bad art’ in itself, and I don’t think that was on purpose.
Belly Rub Aficionado
You summed it up!
At least we finally got to see a hot pregnant guy’s legs during a somewhat convincing birth scene :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New series - Domesticated web series bellyexotic 1 1,633 12-30-2020, 05:04 PM
Last Post: mprego2