Closed 1 way to meet someone
Titles says it all.
Devin (25)
Amanda (24)
Olivia (5)
The characters I will be using for now.

Devin practical ran toward the room his daughter was in. Amanda looking at Olivia through the glass. “What the hell happened?!”
“She was playing with 1 of her friends and she just collapsed onto the grass. I called you after we got in the ambulance. She’s going to need a kidney transplant.”
Devin was definitely worried, yet he knew this was coming eventually. Olivia always had weak kidneys. Amanda sighs. “I’d give her one of mine but I ended up donating when I was younger.”

“I guess I have to give her one of mine.” Devin said. He noticed Amanda wasn’t looking too good at that.
“You can’t..”
“Are you kidding me? She’s my daughter! Why wouldn’t I?”
“Well...there’s a chance you may not be Olivia’s father.. I am ashamed to say this but.. I slept with another man a couple of days before the wedding. “You what?!”
“Please calm down Devin.”

“Seriously? Right when my daughter needs me the most you need to tell me she may not be mine? I love her, I cared for her, and you just now tell me this?”
“Devin please! I was drunk and didn’t know what I was doing. Could you ever forgive me?”
“I..I need a moment to think.” He walked away. What would he do now? Worst case scenario, he wasn’t the father and Olivia dies, unable to track down the man.

(No you do not have to role-play as said man but it would make for some drama.)
I’m interested in doing this rp if you are interested
(12-11-2020, 01:03 PM)Ninshinluvr Wrote: I’m interested in doing this rp if you are interested

I pretty much forgot about this old idea so sure why not
((Alright great! I was thinking the person I’m roleplaying as could be the father but let’s keep it a secret to build up the suspense in the roleplay. If you don’t mind I will add small details about my characters and hopefully we can add some mpreg. If you are ready we can start))

Kai (26) Half Japanese Half American College graduate who works in IT.
Hiyori is his half sister.
Hiyori (32) Japanese American serving in the US Marine Corps Raider Regiment. Kai is her half brother.

The characters I will be using for roleplay.

Meanwhile across town, Kai is at the airport waiting for his half sister to get off the plane. Kai sees his sister “hey Hiyori how are you” Kai hugged Hiyori “I’m doing great. It’s great to see you again.” Kai nodded “how was the flight from Okinawa?” Hiyori yawned “too long.” Kai and Hiyori arrives at Kai’s apartment. As Kai helped his sister unpack he looks into space “hey what’s wrong.” Hiyori snaps her fingers. “Hey sis I have a huge problem. Awhile back I had a one night stand with a person, we were both drunk and I don’t what happened.” Kai sighed. With a chuckle Hiyori asked “hopefully you used protection.” Kai replied “no actually I didn’t and I haven’t heard from that person but they might be or were pregnant.” Hiyori with an angry face “what the hell Kai! What were you thinking? Did you confirm that you are the father?” Kai nodded no.
Devin stood by Olivia’s side as time went on. He had decided that he would still love “his” daughter, even if the results showed he wasn’t. Despite Amanda’s nonsense, he still has feelings for her. Finally, the results came in.

As you could guess, Devin wasn’t Olivia’s father. “Can’t say I’m surprised.” He was torn inside, and wasn’t exactly sure what to do. “As for Olivia herself, we can have her moved up the list due to her age and unstable condition. But that’s about the best we can do. If you could manage to find the man your wife slept with, her life could be saved.”

“This is my fault.” Amanda started, in a low tone. “I’ll handle it. Somehow.” Devin said,looking down at Olivia. “D-daddy will I be okay?” He wasn’t sure what to say. “It hurts.”
“Everything will be fine. You will be ok. After this is all over, we can do what you want to do. Alright?” Having been busy with work most of the time, he didn’t do much with Olivia. It’s not like he wanted to ignore her.
Kai and Hiyori sat in the living room quietly. Hiyori starts to pace up and down observing and making deductions about Kai. “Kai how could you do this to the family. Thank god mom and dad are in Okinawa cause if they knew” Hiyori sighed. “I know sis, I make a huge mistake and I don’t know what to do?” Kai said with a worried face. “First thing first Kai, do you remember where you meet this woman.” Hiyori asked . “I don’t remember and I tried asking my buddies at work but they don’t know what bar it was as we were bar hopping that night.” Kai remembered. “Great! Just great Kai.” Hiyori said angryly.
Amanda was on a walk, not exactly in the best mood. Now what was she supposed to do? Made such a stupid mistake and now here she was. If only she could just remember.
Kai left the apartment and went for a walk “what do I do?” Kai thought. He keeps walking and thinking “i have to try to remember the woman’s name. Was it Amy, April, Amada? I just don’t remember.” Kai sighed.
While walking by, Amanda had realized that he had looked familiar. “Hey you!” She turned around approaching him. “I know this is random and you may think I sound ridiculous but I know you from somewhere.”
As Kai was thinking he looked up at the woman speaking “oh I’m sorry I didn’t hear you. What was your question, ah I don’t think we meet before but my name is Kai. What’s yours?
“It’s Amanda. Must’ve been my imagination then. Going through a lot... Sorry to bother you.” She said, continuing her walk.
Kai as looked at her, he yell “wait!”. Kai struggled to keep up with her with his big tight round belly jiggling. Kai caught up with Amanda and while out out of breath ask her “I think I know you but I’m not sure. I meet a woman in a club about a year ago and I think her name was Amanda and you look very similar to her.” As Kai caught his breath he asked “can we talk?”
As she suddenly realized. She reluctantly agreed. “I guess it’s been a while hasn’t it?”
Kai and Amanda went to a near by cafe to talk. Kai started the conversation “well I’m sorry to bother you and ask you to come there but you look very similar to a woman that I’m looking for and I wanted to find out.” Amanda looked at Kai from head to toe and especially his big tight firm belly wondering if he was fat or pregnant as the guy she slept with had the same.
“Well then-“ She stopped for a moment, and then put her hands on her hair, adjusting for a moment and then removing her hair tie, letting her wavy brown hair flow. Just like she had on that night. “Kai was it?”
As Amanda let down her hair, Kai answered “yes it is.” As Kai looked at Amanda his eyes widened wondering if this is the mystery girl. Kai noticed Amanda looking at his belly and staring at his popped out bellybutton.
She looked back up toward his face. “So is there something you want to talk to me about?”
Kai was surprised by his but he noticed her looking at his belly “no, I didn’t want to be rude but I was wondering why you were looking at my belly? If you want to know, I think I’m pregnant but I’m not sure. I guess it’s karma for what I’ve done.” Kai took a deep breath “I don want to seem rude but was were something you wanted to tell me. When we first met you seem like you had something on your mind. Maybe a problem or issue?”
“Oh well I guess it was out of curiosity. Have you ever felt nauseous, drowsy/tired more than usual, anything of the sorts? I’m asking because I’ve been pregnant before. As for my personal life, I’d rather not get into it.” She said
Kai rubs his pregnant belly “sometimes but not always. I don’t mind talking about it but I don’t want to be judged as my pregnancy is unique and complicated.” When Kai heard Amanda was pregnant before Kai asked politely “I see, if you don’t mind me asking when did you find out you were pregnant and....” Kai stopped as he wanted to ask if she knew who was the father.