Gravidophilia
Ever heard of it?
Heart 
So I was looking around on the internet,  as you do, when I came across the term gravidophilia- The sexual attraction or arousal of being pregnant oneself! This is SO me!!!! All this time I've been trying to explain that it's not just liking other pregnancy fantasies but that specifically me being pregnant that I enjoy! Anyone else heard of this before now?
Yes, years ago when researching a report for psychology class in high school.

I wimped out and did my report on something else, though.

Though with me, the the thought of being pregnant brings more than only sexual satisfaction. There's a sense of purpose in creating a new life that appeals to me.

And I think I might have body dysmorphia because I only feel I look truly right when I've got my fake pregnant belly on.
I can't say I've ever come across the term before, but this could describe me incredibly well. Arguably more so than being into Mpreg if I have to be completely honest with everyone. I've said in the past that the biggest attraction to Mpreg for me is not so much seeing other men pregnant (although I will look and there's definitely something there...), it's more seeing myself pregnant. 

Going back to my childhood years, I remember in the privacy of my own bedroom (and bathroom) pushing my belly out and looking at it in the mirror. Although back in those pre-teen days, that was more of simple belly expansion/inflation fetish. 

Throughout my life I go through spells of preferring Mpreg or Fpreg, constantly flip-flopping between them. However, the sexual attraction to seeing myself with a big, swollen belly has almost always been very strong. 

Gravidophilia - I'll have to try and remember that one. 
I read and posted a blog link in the early 2010's version of the forum when there's a thread of a woman dresses/pretends/simulates pregnancy on a semi-daily basis and I couldn't find the blog since I learned what her name was. I posted "Anyone want to be pregnant? YES I AM"...she does and so do I, we woulda been besties or bump buddies. She had a strong case of the "Gravids" aka "Preggos", but there's no guarantee of a pregnancy she'll have...to accept the path to your goal to become a mother, even though you'll love your child growing (along with your belly), moving inside and living off you for a temporarily period of time.
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart