Untenable - Short Film
Summary: "Amongst an increasingly starved and uninhabitable world, an influential Man's motives are questioned when he passes a Global Law that exiles all life forms that do not harbor a functional reproductive womb, which includes himself?"

Film

BTS
Know what? I can totally see this being made into a full-length movie.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Great find!
wait, can someone explain the summary?
Set in the near future 17 years from now global warming has continued to ravage earth leaving only a tiny of it habitable. Forcing the remaining humans to become cramped in this small space. .

We tired to concer space but failed.
Zuka is a anthropologist has design a law the "Noah's arch law" which stats unless you can give birth your exiled or killed.
He's decided to used genetics to a impregnate himself to see if he can give birth with out a uterus to push him any to have both sexes able to bare children
We see him in his hospital bed very heavily pregnant in the throes on Labour as he watches a interview of himself 9 months prior
pregboy28, how'd you find this?
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I wonder whether that’s the entire short film, or whether it’s a trailer.

My sense is that even short films are usually longer than that.
(12-06-2020, 04:24 PM)sgonvw Wrote: I wonder whether that’s the entire short film, or whether it’s a trailer.

My sense is that even short films are usually longer than that.

It's the entire short. It was produced for a competition which set the max length at 3 minutes. 
I loved this video. Really cool to see and hear the guy struggling through labor while he was watching his old interview. Definitely a lesson in watching what you wish for. Would love go see them make this into a full-length movie if they're interested in pursuing that option.
I understand if you really like mpreg but don't be like this guy please. It's embarassing and creepy.
And he use the same name as i do too :( (i'm gonna change my username after this)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That looks like the same guy that’s been heckling me about producing mpreg films with looks of special effects and births and all that crap. I reported all of his comments there as spam.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
i know mprego2
and i know i can't speak for alot of people but mpreg community has been widely spread for all kinds of things now and i just wanted to ask you guys by not following a director film (who wrote/make mpreg movie)/trans pregnant person with mpreg instagram account (well if anyone who's running the page) it's a good start of respecting them.
Or is it just me ? :(
(delete if this isn't the right thread to speak for this)
The problem really isn’t following those accounts, the problem stems from people not being able to control themselves and harassing them. I follow pretty much all actors, directors, writers, etc. of dealing with the subject of male pregnancy, it’s just I don’t bother them in a crazy and creepy way. Then again mpreg isn’t a kink for me, it’s a genuine goal to become pregnant and give birth.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(12-07-2020, 01:45 AM)mprego2 Wrote: The problem really isn’t following those accounts, the problem stems from people not being able to control themselves and harassing them. I follow pretty much all actors, directors, writers, etc. of dealing with the subject of male pregnancy, it’s just I don’t bother them in a crazy and creepy way. Then again mpreg isn’t a kink for me, it’s a genuine goal to become pregnant and give birth.

Basically this. It's fine to be interested in a topic, be it Male Pregnancy or whatever. Just don't be harassing people and becoming an nuisance. Those are two very, very different things. You can research, learn about people involved in the subject, and see what they are working on. But once you message them or spam their comment section is when it becomes annoying.
Hit me up on Discord! I love talking about pregnancy and I love to role play.

Carrier here. StPatPat#4009

Just a country boy trying to find his place in the world, and maybe get knocked up
That was fuckin amazing
(12-07-2020, 01:45 AM)mprego2 Wrote: The problem really isn’t following those accounts, the problem stems from people not being able to control themselves and harassing them. I follow pretty much all actors, directors, writers, etc. of dealing with the subject of male pregnancy, it’s just I don’t bother them in a crazy and creepy way. Then again mpreg isn’t a kink for me, it’s a genuine goal to become pregnant and give birth.

Im with you
(12-07-2020, 12:54 AM)edie Wrote: I understand if you really like mpreg but don't be like this guy please. It's embarassing and creepy.
And he use the same name as i do too :( (i'm gonna change my username after this)

I agree, I saw the comments n was creeped out..cringy
Amazing film. I suspect we're going to see a lot of fiction works and RPs on this site following the premise of that film.
(12-07-2020, 12:54 AM)edie Wrote: I understand if you really like mpreg but don't be like this guy please. It's embarassing and creepy.

I deal with people like that on a regular. It’s not spam-worthy like that, but fans who don’t grasp the concept of others not being into the same things as you (and badly written comments too).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
I was hoping it was just a trailer for what was to come, but it works well for what it is too. Smart and controversial ideas.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daddy short film jrcash 2 2,789 02-07-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: mprego2
  A good man - French film bellyexotic 11 8,820 01-28-2024, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Junior
  Another seahorse short film jrcash 18 16,283 01-12-2024, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Chinese Mini Film DDD 2 7,709 01-09-2024, 05:05 AM
Last Post: redone2002
  The seahorse short film jrcash 4 4,904 01-09-2024, 02:56 AM
Last Post: mouret89
  Short Film - ‘Light On A Path, Follow’ mpregfan1 9 11,925 11-29-2023, 01:26 PM
Last Post: woodywood101
  Giving birth - short film kyle moreira 0 1,978 10-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: kyle moreira
  Possible mpreg short film jrcash 3 2,002 03-17-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: mprego2
  I am pregnant short film jrcash 6 3,198 01-01-2023, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Amphibibaby short film fred123 5 3,441 10-13-2022, 04:13 PM
Last Post: mpregnotron