Pregnant For The Holidays
December always gets me in a mood, this year especially cuz you know: Sick lol.

But anyway, how would you guys like being pregnant around the new year?

Lighting the menorah, cuddling around the Christmas tree, lighting the kinara, etc with a ripe pregnant belly sounds pretty fun, don't it?

Especially if you are due on or around the "big day", whatever that happens to be for you. All that Holiday excitement, plus pregnancy fever and the joy of being with family while also starting (or expanding) your own family. It all sounds so fun, doesn't it?

What about you guys? Would you want to be Pregnant for the Holidays?
I do fancy the idea of undoing a red ribbon wrapped over someone's pregnant belly. Not a bad holiday gift.
(12-05-2020, 11:29 PM)atreu Wrote: I do fancy the idea of undoing a red ribbon wrapped over someone's pregnant belly. Not a bad holiday gift.

I'd love that. That'd be so adorable
I always love the colder months and thinking about cuddling with an attractive muscular guy. The addition of him rubbing my pregnant belly is a good thought. I hope it would happen in the future. Plus I myself and my older sister are holiday babies.
--------
Why do drugs when you can just watch a Baz Luhrmann film?
(12-06-2020, 01:50 AM)MPregFan86 Wrote: I always love the colder months and thinking about cuddling with an attractive muscular guy. The addition of him rubbing my pregnant belly is a good thought. I hope it would happen in the future. Plus I myself and my older sister are holiday babies.

That's so adorable. I'd love that to cuddle with a nice fire on, and some Bing Crosby haha
Quote:That's so adorable. I'd love that to cuddle with a nice fire on, and some Bing Crosby haha
Thanks! I've been really liking the YouTube channel Calmed By Nature jazz videos as of late. Definitely thinking about sitting in front of a fireplace with a significant other with that music on in the background and drinking hot chocolate/cocoa.
--------
(12-06-2020, 01:57 AM)MPregFan86 Wrote:
Quote:That's so adorable. I'd love that to cuddle with a nice fire on, and some Bing Crosby haha
Thanks! I've been really liking the YouTube channel Calmed By Nature jazz videos as of late. Definitely thinking about sitting in front of a fireplace with a significant other with that music on in the background and drinking hot chocolate/cocoa.

The ones with the jazz, rain and fireplace? I love those videos!
Hit me up on Discord! I love talking about pregnancy and I love to role play.

Carrier here. StPatPat#4009

Just a country boy trying to find his place in the world, and maybe get knocked up
Quote:The ones with the jazz, rain and fireplace? I love those videos!
Yep, that's the one! They're great to put on in the background.
--------
I get a rather diverting mental image of someone swelling up on December 31 and giving birth to the baby new year ...
(12-05-2020, 11:29 PM)atreu Wrote: I do fancy the idea of undoing a red ribbon wrapped over someone's pregnant belly. Not a bad holiday gift.

I love that too, either being the present or the one unwrapping.

Better yet, me and my equally pregnant girlfriend unwrapping each other!
Well, it 'tis approaching the season to be jolly again! How are you all doing?!

I think being pregnant for Christmas is certainly an option for many Mpreggers over the course of December...and into early January. Why do I say that? Well, if you like your food and drink, we're almost at the time to overindulge in such activities. Belly stuffing, rather than turkey stuffing, is more at the forefront of my mind, I have to admit! 

I must admit I also love the idea of undoing a red ribbon from a perfectly formed, rounded, swollen pregnant belly. I would honestly say if that were to ever happen for me at some point in the future (which is highly doubtful given I'm in my late thirties now), I'd imagine that would be by far and away the best present I'd ever 'unwrapped'. 

Arguably it would be even better if that ribbon was tied around my own belly, with any future girlfriend/wife doing the honours of removing it...
Oh man, I wish. But we always travel to the inlaws over the holidays. I haven't been in my own home for Christmas since college. My mother-in-law is VERY conservative. My husband (we're gay, and she's still not thrilled about it) told her about it me wearing a preg belly and her only response was "Just as long as he never does it around me." So I will likely never get to do it :(
When it seems like no one else loves you, remember that I do.
Well, another year has passed us by and I thought it's time to bring this back up again...

I attended the annual works' Christmas Party last weekend, which involved a large plateau of food and ale at a restaurant. All free, laid on by the company. It was very nice indeed. I'm genuinely gutted I never got any clear-cut opportunities for post-party belly pictures. I wasn't at my largest by any means, but still quite impressive. By the time I got back home it was late, I wasn't alone and I just needed to go to bed!

I suspect I'll get to similar size on Christmas Day...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey pregnant guys please chat with me on kik and grommr and Instagram and Snapchat Miller9204 2 5,066 02-01-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: trmbnlvr
Heart Come Join me and my 30lbs of huge pregnant belly on Tumblr! cyanide30 0 6,336 12-23-2020, 05:32 AM
Last Post: cyanide30
Shocked Got my husband pregnant, any advice for a first time daddy? SilentBreeder 2 3,795 09-17-2017, 05:57 AM
Last Post: user.incognito1234
  Chest Binding while Pregnant? Monochrome 0 4,150 04-18-2015, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Monochrome