Puberty Discussion
Hi all,

I listened to an interview with comedian Nick Kroll about "Big Mouth," an animated comedy show about his experience of puberty. Specifically, it was this interview: https://www.npr.org/2020/03/11/814559208...of-puberty

In Nick's spirit of encouraging other adults to talk about their puberty experiences, I figured it might be fun to start a discussion among Mpreggers, especially as it might link to your interest in mpreg.

In my case, I started puberty very young for a boy (age 9). The only thing I knew about sex related to childbirth. I'd seen pictures of birthing women in my parents' library, and I had a sense of how the process worked, but I had no idea how the baby got in there. Therefore, as I developed a sexual interest in men, I was initially only able to think about them in relation to the pregnancy and childbirth pictures I'd seen.

I figure you might include how old you were when you started puberty, any way it relates to an interest in mpreg, or any other fun stories about those years of your life.
This is an interesting topic.
I personally think Puberty refers the chemical process, we all went thru. It cannot be used to refer to the moment one starts discovering about sex. I think it's too broad of a generalization.
If that was the case then i hit puberty when i was 6, everyone experiences that "where babies comes from" and playing "doctor" to discover it's own and other's body.
I too started with childbirth thanks to a book and moved to mpreg much later due to the will to experience it on my own.
To put it very simply i started enjoying pregnant and birth related content well before i reached puberty and could orgasm.
I love Mpreg so much!
Pregnancy and Childbirth are the most amazing experiences in life, I want to try them both
(01-01-2021, 07:45 PM)sgonvw Wrote: Hi all,

I listened to an interview with comedian Nick Kroll about "Big Mouth," an animated comedy show about his experience of puberty. Specifically, it was this interview: https://www.npr.org/2020/03/11/814559208...of-puberty

In Nick's spirit of encouraging other adults to talk about their puberty experiences, I figured it might be fun to start a discussion among Mpreggers, especially as it might link to your interest in mpreg.

In my case, I started puberty very young for a boy (age 9). The only thing I knew about sex related to childbirth. I'd seen pictures of birthing women in my parents' library, and I had a sense of how the process worked, but I had no idea how the baby got in there. Therefore, as I developed a sexual interest in men, I was initially only able to think about them in relation to the pregnancy and childbirth pictures I'd seen.

I figure you might include how old you were when you started puberty, any way it relates to an interest in mpreg, or any other fun stories about those years of your life.

Pretty interesting topic. I remember liking girls from A very young age prob 6 lol. But the earliest interest in pregnancy started at I wanna say 8 maybe. I use to watch the movie now and then a lot and really enjoying the end of the movie with the character Chrissy giving birth. From there I loved females being pregnant and giving birth. It was so sexy to me seeing a pregnant woman and see them giving birth. I use to live playing doctor or house with girls as a kid and having them be pregnant and give birth. The mpreg obsession started around same time because if I was by myself I liked to stuff a ball under my shirt and pretend to birth. The obsession grew when I saw the Cosby show episode where the men got pregnant and seeing the whole role reversal with them and the women. It was soo damn hot. I loved pregnant women and seeing them give birth but at the same time I also wanted a women to knock me up and put me in that position and especially the birth. I prefer penis birth I want the birth to be as painful and humiliating as possible. I hate c sections. I love natural birth. Defintely love to discuss more with u or anyone else on here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Trans Discussion TpregGurl 17 9,612 12-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: TpregGurl