Open The Captain's Hard Labor
Name: Steve Rogers
Job: Was a hero, but currently running away because of something
Look: Tall, still pretty muscular even when pregnant, blue eyes, dirty blond hair
More Character Information:
- Pregnant with multiples, you decide how many he is carrying ;)
- Men can get pregnant in this world, so it's normal, but he is very fertile because of the super soldier serum, but will have a hard time giving birth because it heals him easily, so it makes his hole and cervix tightens up/closes easily
Plot: I want to RP pregnant and labor sex, also the seeder helping him give birth by trying to loosen his hole by objects insertion, can accidentally/intentionally making it harder instead too (up to you, I'm up to almost anything). The seeder can be any marvel heroes or you can create an original character for this
Note: Includes swollen breasts and male lactation because of the pregnancy, and mentions of hole slicking/wetting

-----

Steve is washing the dishes when he felt the hardest contraction he had ever felt. He gasps and almost drops the plate he is washing, taking a long breath as the contractions wrecks his womb. He is lucky that they have arrived at the safe house before he really goes into active labor. He is still in his combat pants, but he had changed in to a t-shirt, though it’s kind of useless because his belly is exposed, out of their confinement, because the t-shirt is not enough big enough to cover it. As it passes, he frowns because the contractions are now around 15-20 minutes apart, so other than the contractions, he should have started feeling his hole loosening up, dilating, and getting wet with slick, but he thinks he is still dry and tight.

He finishes washing the plate, hand holding onto the edge of the sink as he breathes in and out, feeling a bit panic at the prospect of giving birth without medical help. He only has the babies’ father with him, now. He leans on the kitchen counter, pushing his ass out, huge belly hanging. His pecs have started leaking now, wetting his t-shirt.

“Master?” He calls out to his partner, using their bedroom title, feeling embarrassed because he needs help, “Can you check my…bottom? I think the babies are coming soon.”

His belly ripples, the babies moving around inside and making him flinch.
“Coming” Logan (Wolverine) said. The mutant rushed over to his mate. He checked Steve “these babies are coming”
"I am not ready," Steve said, wriggling himself out of his uncomfortable clothes. He flinched when a contraction happened again--it's not too painful yet, "Ugh, I...don't know what to do."
I write and roleplay mpreg stories.

Kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/130392/
“SSH mate, I got you” Logan said, leading Steve to homemade birthing suite that he set up “what can I do to help the pain love?” He helped Steve sit on the bed
"It's not too painful, yet," Steve answered as he sat down on the bed, rubbing his belly, feeling their babies squirming under his skin. They were restless, for sure, but these babies always moved around a lot. When a stronger contraction started not long after, he gasped, "Oh. This is faster than I expected!"

“Do you feel the urge to push?” Logan asked his mate, spreading Steve’s legs. He got up to sit by Steve’s side. He held out his hand Steve to squeeze
"Not yet," He panted, deciding to lay down on the bed. The cold air made him shiver and he held Logan's hand. He waited until another contraction happened before squeezing Logan's hand. He felt like there wa something wrong, "I thought my hole should be loosening up, but I don't feel it..."

“Want me to check or do something to speed a long the process” Logan asked, placing a hand on Steve’s huge stomach
"Please?" Steve answered, widening his legs so Logan can check his progress, "You know how to speed this up?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 843 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The team captain's bitch (Open for Carriers) Nitrogen 3 685 01-07-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen