911 fox
Mpregish
I think this is supposed to be here, 9-1-1 on Fox has an episode where a guy has a tapeworm. The ambulance scene has him sounding like he is giving birth. ( it is season 1 episodes 7)
Ouch! I would have never wanted one of those inside of me. They are so long. By the way, hello. O.O
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
I just watched that, it's nicee n funny but ya. like giving birth
For those without Netflix, here's a YouTube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcKabVmtEGM
Thank you for the video. It was hilarious and interesting at the same time. Plus I learned a few things about the topic of tapeworms. :)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.