He’s Expecting
Live-Action Adaptation of Kentaro Hiyama’s First Pregnancy
(03-22-2022, 05:41 AM)mprego2 Wrote: We are exactly one month away from the release date!

shouldnt that be due date
They finally uploaded the trailer for the English dub of He’s Expecting! Currently it is available in the Netflix app, so give it a watch!
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(03-22-2022, 06:29 PM)bellylover2 Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 05:41 AM)mprego2 Wrote: We are exactly one month away from the release date!

shouldnt that be due date

LOL, you’re right, it should! XD

MRCA
Human Family Tree
https://www.netflix.com/us/title/8103017...p=81499852

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Eri Sakai is putting out an art book for art related to her manga, as well as the drama adaptation of Great Tit. Hopefully, she will do the same thing with Kentaro Hiyama's First Pregnancy.
Lol the manga is called Great *what* now?
Belly Rub Aficionado
It's called "Great Tit". It's the name of a bird and it is meant to be a double entendre. It's about a 40 year old female manga writer and artist who is looking for an assistant and hires a 20-21 year old man. One thing leads to another and they enter a relationship.

April
Exactly one week (7 days) until He’s Expecting starts streaming!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I honestly have high expectation for this series since the trailer's looks so promising, so let's see. It's one more week to go but it feels like forever!
Eri Sakai is counting down...
[Image: FQWGx0naAAE71ng?format=jpg&name=large]
So, I was watching some of the other language dubbed trailers for He’s Expecting and there was a very interesting thing that I noticed, in the Spanish and Portuguese dubs at the beginning of the trailer (when the doctor voice over is explaining how long the phenomenon of male pregnancy has been around) the doctor instead mentions that the first male pregnancy occurred in the United States. Now, this is interesting because it means that they are doing world building for the KHFP universe.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Six more days!!!
[Image: FQbVuEdakAQFz3_?format=jpg&name=large]
Five more days!
[Image: FQgYe7cagAE6O2j?format=jpg&name=large]
Here’s a clip from He’s Expecting!

https://youtu.be/lxzloC94pVw

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Four more days!
[Image: FQlhjoeaAAAzUHW?format=jpg&name=large]
Since He’s Expecting is coming out this Thursday, I wanted to bring something up, Netflix recently changed how they counted views, the current way they are analyzing viewership is by how many “watched hours” a film/series accumulates. This means that they are taking data by how long viewers watch their content. They are not going by who is watching though, so if you were to watch the entire first season once you would contribute around 3 hours of watched hours to their data collection, if you watched the entire first season twice it would be around 6 hours, three times around 9 hours, etc.

The reason I bring this up is that I would like to rally up the members of MPC to watch the series as many times as possible, so we can help the viewership statistics get higher. This would be beneficial to us because if Netlfix sees that He’s Expecting is popular, they would give us more seasons and/or greenlight more content with male pregnancy in it.

We have to show them that there is a market and financial gain for them to keep producing similar content. This is why I am essentially banning any non-official sources for this series. Don’t think that your viewing won’t help, cause it will!

There are 15,000+ members here, if each of us individually watched it just once that would contribute over 45,000 watched hours, twice would be 90,000 hours, and thrice would be 135,000. It all adds up.

What matters is the “firsts”, the first day, the first week, the first month, and to a much lesser extent the first year. If we all watch as many times during these time periods we can boost up the ratings!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Three more days! (Note: The Miyaji family appears in the series)
[Image: FQqt1TpaIAIpEaV?format=jpg&name=large]
Two more days!
[Image: FQv6O-haIAQC0yA?format=jpg&name=large]
Here’s a new photo he posted!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MRCA
Human Family Tree