Pulling Together and Keeping Safe
Hey guys,

I just want to say that the past year and a half has been difficult for everyone. Some of us have coped with the pandemic and the shit that life has thrown at us, others have really suffered and been through a lot. I wanted to create a thread where we can talk openly about coming together as a community of people with a common interest.

Mental health is really important to us all. If anyone wants to speak openly about their experiences, share a thought or just have a good old rant (because sometimes we all need that) then this is a safe space to do that. Not many people know me and I don't know many people that frequent mpreg central, but if anyone would rather PM me then please get in touch. No one should be suffering alone during these difficult times. I'm not a qualified counsellor or therapist, I'm just a guy who wants to help others when they are struggling. When I was low, I wanted someone to talk to; I was lucky enough to find that, but not everyone is as lucky.

Remember guys, share the love, keep your chin up and keep smiling. 

With Love, Aepi x
I'm hoping, really hoping, that we're now starting to pull through to the other side of this. 

It has been an incredibly long and arduous two years for most people out there and I'm grateful to forums such as this (and others out there which follow my interests) for helping to keep me sane through it all. I know a lot of people out there have become really fed up with it all, myself included and that's totally understandable...and normal. 

As someone who has dealt with a few bouts of depression in the past and generally suffers from social anxiety at the best of times anyway, I can certainly relate to the feelings some people out there have had to become accustomed to during the last few years. It really isn't nice. Especially for those who are on the more 'outgoing' side of the social spectrum who have found this aspect of their lives change considerably and very quickly. 

All the best, everyone.