Closed Trapped
with thoughtless
Jason is quietly laboring on the bed, bearing through his contractions, when his midwife forced him to get up and pulled him to another room, before pushing him into a wardrobe with a hushed message, “Don’t make a sound if you want to live, I will come back to you.”

Everything happens in a blur and he barely registers anything as the wardrobe doors closed and he hears it being locked. He is not the only one there and it’s cramped, he can’t even stretch his body out, folded in an uncomfortable way with his belly squished between his open legs. He clutched his stomach, scared, and confused. Not long after, he hears yelling outside, there were definitely people fighting, but he doesn't know what it's about.

“Fuck, it hurts,” he whimpers as a contraction wrecks his body, trying to keep quiet, remembering what his midwife said. He still doesn’t understand what is happening. He was in a small clinic to finally give birth to his twins, and everything is supposed to go smoothly. He visited this place often for a check-up and nothing like this ever happened—so what the fuck is happening?
I write and roleplay mpreg stories.

Kinks: https://www.f-list.net/c/130392/
Donovan paced slowly in front of the window while rubbing his swollen belly. The room looked out over the parking lot of the clinic. Past that there was a park with green tree, flowers, and and a olayground To Donovan it might as well have been on another planet, and the clinic might as well have had been a prison.
He had been brought into the out of the way clinic three days ago, when his contractions had become too frequent to ignore, dumped at the front desk with an note and an account number, abandoned to do this alone like he always knew he would.
As the hours and days ticked by his contractions grew stronger, longer, and closer together but his body seemed no closer to bringing his child into the world. He had remained at four centimeters dilated for nearly two full days. There was nothing he wanted more than for all of this to be over, the instructions were clear: No surgery. No drugs. No visitors."

"Nuhhh....uhhhh....uhhh" he groaned, leaning on the window ledge. His stomach tightened and flexed hard beneath his t-shirt. The force tore through his abdomen sending a tremor deep into back. "Ahhhhh....ahhh"
Each time he thought he was used to it, the pain seemed to grow worse.

"Huh...huh..." he huffed when it finally subsided. He gazed again out the window as a black towncar slowed.

"Slow and steady, right hun?" asked the midwife with a sympathetic smile.

"Something like that."

"Can I get you some more ice of maybe a--"

The screech of tires cut her off. Doors slammed and engines revved as three more black cars pulled up. Voices, metal, and glass shattered the calm as the midwife pulled Donovan to the ground.
"You need to hide."
"What..." he mumbled, dazed by the commotion. In what felt like an instant, he found himself forced on his knees shoved inside a wardrobe. With a click he was locked in the darkness. "Keep quiet. Your life depends on it," was all the midwife said before her footstep trailed away. When she returned it wasn't to free him but to lock up another.
He hugged his belly, trying to keep his wits, trying his best to make sense of what was happening as chaos erupted in the distance. He couldn't be sure but he thought he could hear gun shots...

"Who...who are you..." Donovan whispered as his co-prisoner swore in pain. "What are you...uhhhh...uhhhh....ohhhh...nuhhhh!!!"
“I am a patient, name’s Jason,” Jason answers quietly. He shifts and feels his belly bumping against the other person’s body—no doubt also a patient here. There is minimal lights here and the wardrobe is simply too small for two heavily pregnant men. Jason is feeling a little claustrophobic here, adding to his panic. He hopes that he won’t have to stay here for a long time—he is sure that he is a few hours away from pushing, at least that is what his midwife told him not long ago. And he is not if he can keep quiet—contractions hurts like a bitch.

“Ugh—you’re in labor too? How far apart are your contractions?”

His worry becomes greater when he hears gunshots and some screams—now he understands why he has to hide. But still—why here? And why is this happening when he is giving birth? He can’t believe his shitty luck. First, he got pregnant from a one-night stand, and now, this. He bit his lip again when another contraction hits—his contractions are only several minutes apart now.

Donovan nodded, unsure if Jason could see him in the darkness of the tiny space. "F....five...sssix minutes apart mmmm....uhh....uhhh..." he panted, trying to keep his voice low. "But I've been...at this...for...a...while....nuhhh..." He wanted to shift his weight. Anything to ease the strain but he was stuck in place. He could feel jason's body against his. There was no place for either of them to go. He felt Jason's stomach tighten and a chill of fear ran through Donovan's body. He had a feeling Jason was closer to delivery than he realized. If the midwife didn't come back soon, the two strangers would be getting to know each other very intimately.
"And it's Donovan," he sputtered as the contraction faded. "Vin...Vinnie...whoo...."
Jason heaves when his contraction is finally over—it’s one thing to have a painful contraction, and it’s one harder thing to have a painful contraction without making sounds at all. It’s Donovan’s turn to have a contraction now, and Jason can feel his skin tightens. Their bellies are touching each other, only separated by the patient gowns. Jason is wearing nothing underneath his gown and it’s uncomfortable how his private parts are rubbing against the wardrobe floor. This is such a shitty first meeting, the worst first meeting ever in Jason’s life.

“Huuh, mine, ugh, mine is 4 minutes apart, last time I checked,” Jason says, feeling scared. It’s definitely faster now and he has no idea what is he supposed to do. He rubs his belly again, as if it will slow down his contractions. There is still a loud commotion, far from the room but still can be heard by them, “Let’s…let’s hope she will comeback soon…is your husband around?”

Jason has no one, so no one will come searching for him if he goes missing. He hopes it’s a different case for Donovan.

"A husband...if only..."

Donovan had always fallen for the for the wrong kind of men. The kind that got him into trouble-Enjoyable at first but it alway ended badly. Not that Donovan was innocent in it all. Growing up in the family he had made the line of morality...a little blurry. Skirting the law wasn't the issue, it wasn't even much of a thought. It was the loss of reason and control. For Donovan, a pretty face, a nice ass, and the promise of a good time was all it took to take him to some very dark and dangerous places. In so many ways Marco was the worst of them all because Marco was off-limits.

He rubbed his stomach, thinking about Marco's delicious smirk, and for a moment forgetting his situation.

A bang and a crash in the distance snapped him out of it as well as Jason's muffled moan. Jesus, this was bad... Pain wasn't the only thing that ached in his stomach. There was guilt too.

"Jason, I think all this...this might be my faul-AHHHH!!
He clamped his hand over his mouth but it was too late to muffle the scream. He arched his back as far as he could in the tiny box. This pressure was different and as he panted through he felt a rush of fluid drench his boxers and pool beneath him.
No husband, then, Jason assumes. So, they are the same, which Jason doesn’t feel good about. If only they are in a better setting, Jason would love to know Donovan’s story. Though Donovan probably wouldn’t be impressed by Jason’s story—he just slept around a lot and finally was careless enough to get impregnated. He wasn’t even sure who was the father since he hooked up with a lot of random people. Perhaps all of this is a punishment for being a sex-crazed mania.

He flinches when he heard a crash. He hopes that his midwife is safe—she is a good person. He burrows his forehead hearing Donovan’s confession, but panics when Donovan suddenly screams, making him scrumbles to close his mouth, pressing their bodies against each other more. He frowned again when he felt something wet under them.

“Fuck,” Jason silently curses, sure that Donovan just broke his water, “What do you mean—AH FUUCK!”

It’s his turn to muffle his scream as his stomach lurched, massive movement can be felt under his skin and there is great pressure against his pelvis. He can’t help but scream, never feeling his stomach as pained as this. Thankfully—or not—there were loud gunshots outside that might cover his scream. He doesn’t know how long the contraction lasts, but by the end of it fluid rushes out of his canal, adding to the pool underneath them.

“This is not good…fuck, do you feel like pushing?” Jason says, panting, trying to gauge which one of them in a more urgent situation.

(04-24-2021, 12:42 AM)pregcap Wrote: No husband, then, Jason assumes. So, they are the same, which Jason doesn’t feel good about. If only they are in a better setting, Jason would love to know Donovan’s story.  Though Donovan probably wouldn’t be impressed by Jason’s story—he just slept around a lot and finally was careless enough to get impregnated. He wasn’t even sure who was the father since he hooked up with a lot of random people. Perhaps all of this is a punishment for being a sex-crazed mania.

He flinches when he heard a crash. He hopes that his midwife is safe—she is a good person. He burrows his forehead hearing Donovan’s confession, but panics when Donovan suddenly screams, making him scrumbles to close his mouth, pressing their bodies against each other more. He frowned again when he felt something wet under them.

“Fuck,” Jason silently curses, sure that Donovan just broke his water, “What do you mean—AH FUUCK!”

It’s his turn to muffle his scream as his stomach lurched, massive movement can be felt under his skin and there is great pressure against his pelvis. He can’t help but scream, never feeling his stomach as pained as this. Thankfully—or not—there were loud gunshots outside that might cover his scream. He doesn’t know how long the contraction lasts, but by the end of it fluid rushes out of his canal, adding to the pool underneath them.

“This is not good…fuck, do you feel like pushing?” Jason says, panting, trying to gauge which one of them in a more urgent situation.

"Nuhhhh...nuh...no...I...I don't think I....uhhhhhh....UHHHH!!'
The pain and pressure was different now. More intense but he knew the baby was still too high. He tried to find some comfort by rocking on his knees but just found himself pressed more tightly against the other laboring man. "Uhhh...huhhh...last...last time is still...still took hours after my water broke before she..c..came...huh...huh.." He twisted his body and touched Jason's belly with his palm, hoping he could ease the screaming man just a little bit. He could feel how severe the contractions had become. "Are you...I mean...do you think you need to..."
“No…not yet…but maybe soon…” Jason answers, eyes watering after the pain his body went through, “But even if I want to, I don’t think I should…I don’t think we can give birth here…”

He doesn’t know if he is dilated enough to start pushing. He doesn’t know how to check, and even if he knows how, there isn’t enough space to move around. They are stuck here, squished with each other. Donovan’s hand on his belly feels nice though, calming down the moving babies inside of him. They don’t seem to like being squished too, assaulting Jason’s inside.

“Distract me…,” Jason requests.

(04-24-2021, 01:55 AM)pregcap Wrote: “No…not yet…but maybe soon…” Jason answers, eyes watering after the pain his body went through, “But even if I want to, I don’t think I should…I don’t think we can give birth here…”

He doesn’t know if he is dilated enough to start pushing. He doesn’t know how to check, and even if he knows how, there isn’t enough space to move around. They are stuck here, squished with each other. Donovan’s hand on his belly feels nice though, calming down the moving babies inside of him. They don’t seem to like being squished too, assaulting Jason’s inside.

“Distract me…,” Jason requests.

Donovan chuckled. "Well, you'll know...believe me, you'll know. Uhhmmm...and there won't be any "want" or "should". He stroked jason's belly, then began to move his fingers in circles. "When it's time there won't be anything you can do about it. Learned that the hard way." He took a breath and wiped his eyes. "But I'm sure that story isn't much of a distraction. Mmm....what were you thinking?"
“This isn’t your first time?” Jason wonders, since Donovan seems knowledgable about it. He moans as Donovan starts massaging his belly lightly—his belly is so hard it feels like a relief. He squirmed, his dilating hole feels uncomfortable under him. The commotion outside seems to calm down a little, but there is no sign that they will be let out soon.

“Ugh…” Jason tries to think of a way that will distract him the pain. He can tell that a contraction is building up again so he says in a hurry, “Ugh…ach….tell me…why you say that this is your fault.”

He could tell by the catch in Jason's voice that another contraction was brewing. he shifted himself closer, squeezing himself aginst the wall of wardrobe, and moved his hand down Jason's stomach and lower to his inner thigh and began to massage.

"This mmmm....this helped me when I....mmmm...when I had my daughter. Was....uhhh....probably...close to your age then. And that was the I guess the beginning all...all this..." He grit his teeth, trying to keep it together for the other man's sake. "Ahhhh.....nuhhhhh....her dad...this...this one's dad he uhhh....works for...people that the people my family works for..mmmmm...don't like very much...or at all and--" Jason's face strained with pain. "Hey hey, easy...oh...okay? You...you'll get through it...mmmmm....mmmm...What ever the fuck this is...I'm getting you through it....uhhhh....huh...uhhhhh...."
His body shakes hard as the contraction wrecks him. He is biting his lips hards, trying hard not to scream. He can feel one of the babies shifting, going lower and makes the preasure greater. More fluid comes out of him and his arms scrambles to hold on to something. He starts feeling it—the urge to push, but fights against it. He can barely hears what Donovan is saying as he fights against nature. Thankfully as the contraction subsides, the urge subsides too. He can’t speak, only able to enjoy the way Donovan is touching him. He is not sure if that’s helping, but it feels nice regardless.

“Thank…thank…you…haah,” he says, losing the ability to speak clearly, “Are you…are you okay? I can massage you too…”

Donovan grunted and shook his head. "Nuhhh...uhhh...it's mostly in...my back and I...don't know how you'd reach-AHHHH....NUHHHH!!!"

Oh god, no..no...no... The spasm ripped through him and he pulled his hand away from jason and pressed his palms against his own belly as the force moved the baby lower. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he groaned. He wanted to spread his legs, shift his hips, but he was still stuck on his knees with nowhere to go. He wanted to pull off his gown and his tshirt and boxers and for the first time in all of this he truly felt trapped. He didn't know how to help Jason. He didn't know how to help himself.
When Donovan starts screaming Jason moves a little, shifting his body so he can touch Donovan’s belly, and starts massaging it, moving up and down in a rhythm. Even though he himself is in pain, he want to help Donovan too, even though he is not sure how. They are both so sweaty, even though the air conditioner is on outside, it’s still hot inside with barely air circulation. He tries to time Donovan’s contractions, trying to calculate how much longer they both have.

“Your contractions are getting closer….and longer…” he says, even though Donovan probably knows it. Jason thinks they should prepare for the worst-case scenario, “Are you still wearing your underwear? I…I can try taking it off…”

Before he can try that his belly spasms again and he fists Donovan’s t-shirt, pressing against the other man. His canal muscles start flexing and he can’t help but grunt, trying to push.

Donovan held Jason steady, fighting through his own pain. "oh....okay...it looks like we're doing this." In this position there was no way Donovan would be able to push but maybe he could give Jason a chance too. "So here's...here's what we're gonna do. I'm going to slide back as...nuhhhh....as far as I can and you....Nuhhhh....you're gonna lean in on me...mmmm....see if you can...get...uhhhh....get enough lev...leverage...or get yourself turned in a way that you...or mmmmm...me can help that baby out. Okay?" He cupped the tounger man's neck. "When this one's through we do this, okay?"
Jason nods, eyes watering again because of the pain and because of the situation. There is no way the baby can come out this way, there is no enough space. As Donovan lies back, Jason tries to move back to, giving space in between them. He can’t turn to lean on Donovan, so he leans back on the side wall, half-sitting. He bends his legs and raises them, folding them towards his belly as much as he could until his birth canal is exposed to air, facing towards Donovan. This way, Donovan might be able to check his progress. He doesn’t know how much space Donovan gets this way, but he can’t think about it more because his body seems to decide that it’s time.

“Oh god oh god oh god can you see,” he rants as his body forces him to start pushing again. He can feel the baby pressing against the opening of his cervix, ready to come out.

"G...gooduhhhh..." Donovan assured him as he pressed himself against the wall. At least Jason was able to get his legs in the air. Unfortunately, it was Donovan's belly that was the problem now. He knew Jason would need help and he was begging for him to check his progress but Donovan's stomach protruded to much for him to easily reach. He scootched a bit closer, if he could get Jason to tilt his hips a bit so his ass was propped up by Donovan's knees, and could manuver the man's legs higher, he could feel how close the baby was and just maybe jason had the space to do this. "This is going to hurt, babe." he warned before taking hold oh Jason's ankles. He tried to ignore the hollows as he manipulated Jason into possition, but when he was through he was able to reach the young man's birth canal.
Jason yelps when Donovan changes his position again to a more uncomfortable position. But he doesn’t protest, knowing that Donovan is doing his best. He clutches his legs, trying to keep them open, suddenly feeling embarrassed of showing his private parts. He doesn’t have time for that, though, as he feels Donovan probing his entrances. As his body is readying itself again, he can’t help but checking, “Hhh-how about you?”

“Oooh,” He grunts again when his cervix starts pushing down the baby again. He pushes and feeling the baby starts widening his canal slowly but forcefully, “Gaaah it burns!”

Donovan removed his fingers from Jason's body
"I don't think I have to tell you that this kid's coming. Told ya you'd know." He swallowed, "I'm gonna...Huh...huh...Nuhhh-AHHHHHHHHH."

Donovan gripped down hard on Jason's legs as another contraction sent him reeling. He could tell the jolt hurt poor Jason but there was nothing he could do to stop himself. He tried to focus on Jason, tried to blow out the pain but it was too much. He wanted so badley to move as he felt the child drop lower and lower with nowhere to go. "Ahhh...ahhh...if you need to push, Jason, push. Oh god...huh...huh push!!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O TRAPPED (open for all) popop 4 879 03-18-2021, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart