Closed My brothers best friend
Blaze held up his arms dramatically “Here I am husband!” He laughed, they often referred to each other as work husbands. Blaze giggled, some of his drink spilling from the movement so he returned the cup to his mouth drinking happily. Cleo bit her lip and grinned a little before turning to Miles “Hey Miles, Blaze and I were meant to be going out but I think he’s probably had too much fun, any chance you could take him home, maybe stop and get something to eat so he doesn’t regret it too much tomorrow you know?” She asked and bit her lip innocently.
Miles laughs as he approaches them "No problem, I'll take good care of him" He smiles at Cleo "He's in good hands"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Cleo glanced at them both and smiled “Okay, have fun” she grinned. Blaze hummed happily and swayed to the music biting his lip a little
"We will!" Miles grins and takes Blaze by the hand so he wouldn't wander off.
Blaze tangled his fingers with Miles as he swayed to the music continuing to drink
"You're so drunk right now, aren't you?" Miles laughs "Maybe you should lay off the drinks"
Blaze laughed stumbling in place “Maybe you should drink more” he said before reaching over and tapping his nose with his finger “Boop” he giggled softly
"I don't think so, I'm not very fond of alcohol" Miles chuckles "Y'know you're actually kinda cute like this"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,296 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy