Closed My brothers best friend
Jace smiled gently at Steve before yawning, his arms stretching above his head, his shirt riding up slightly, his stomach looked slightly different, almost bloated looking and hard compared to normal.
"Maybe you have a stomach flu, you're looking kind of bloated" Steve points out to his boyfriend before letting him leave the bathroom first, waiting a few minutes so Jace's parents wouldn't know that they had been in there together.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace froze up and gently touched his stomach before going back out to Steve grabbing him and pulling him back into the bathroom locking the door behind him. “The night of the party, when we had sex for the first time, did you use any sort of protection?” He asked worriedly
"No...did you?" Steve asks anxiously, now staring down at his boyfriend's stomach.
Jace shook his head and chewed his lip worriedly “No, I didn’t really expect it all to happen like that” he said blushing lightly and ran his hand through his hair “Oh my god, what if I am pregnant? What the fuck are we going to do?” He said terrified
"I-I don't know... if you are pregnant, would you want to keep the baby?" Steve asks "It's your body so I'll support whatever you want to do from here"
Have chewed on his lip lightly “I mean...this....us has just started, what if this changed everything” he said quietly looking at his boyfriend worriedly “I mean, my parents are definitely going to kick me out and I’d have to move in with you, what if this breaks us up, what if it’s all too much” he said feeling tears well in his eyes before shaking his head lightly “Anyway, we don’t know yet, we need to get a test” he said blushing a little and sighed putting his head in his hands “I’m so stupid”
"You're not stupid, neither of us thought to use protection" Steve says "This won't break us up, I promise"
Jace took a deep breath and nodded before unlocking the door quickly and heading down without Steve as to not cause suspicion. “Mom, dad, I’m borrowing the car” he yelled out grabbing the keys and going to the car. He saw his brother and Steve come out to the car and hop in as well. He sighed and started driving them to the nearest mall, the ride very quiet
Steve sits quietly in the backseat, fidgeting due to the uncomfortable silence.
Joey looked between Steve and his brother confused “Did you guys have a fight or something? What’s going on?”

Jacks lip wobbled slightly before he burst into tears trying to make sure they wouldn’t crash as he drove wiping quickly at his eyes
"What? No! We're not fighting!" Steve says as he rubs Jace's back to comfort him.
Joey frowned “Well something is obviously going on dude...” he said frowning a little

Jace sniffled lightly trying to calm himself as he pulled into the parking lot of the mall starting to shake a little
"You have to promise not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you" Steve tells his best friend "Jace and I slept together at the party...without using protection"
Joey groaned “Are you guys serious?! How could you both be so stupid! Mum and dad are going to kill you Jace” he said shaking his head “Can’t believe you might be pregnant, what the actual shit” he said shaking his head and grabbed the door handle getting out of the car when they pulled in
"We were buzzed and lonely, okay?! It's not like you haven't done something like this before!" Steve snaps "Don't worry about your parents, Jace can move in with my family if he gets kicked out"
Jace sighed and ran a hand through my hair “Well it’s too late now anyway” he said wiping at his eyes before heading into the mall rubbing my arms gently
Steve gets out of the car and follows Jace.
Jace walked down to the aisle and stared at the tests “There are so many....which one should we get?” He asked chewing his lip
"I don't know... which one do you think gives the best results?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,290 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy