Closed My brothers best friend
Jace shrugged “I don’t know the answer to that” he said nervously and grabbed three different brands “Just in case” he said blushing a little before heading to the checkout nervously
"Give em here, I'll checkout for you so nobody gets suspicious. Rumors travel fast in small towns" Steve offers.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace nodded and handed them to him chewing on his lip nervously “thank you” he said softly
Steve smiles and winks at him before taking the pregnancy tests to the checkout to pay for them.
Jace smiled at him and then walked outside scouting out the nearest bathroom. He couldn’t stand still he was so nervous, he paced a little in a circle
Steve pays for the tests and he brings them to Jace.
Jace took them nervously and went into a stall opening them and taking one from each box before peeing on them
Steve waits nearby with Joey.
Jace takes the tests shaking as he heads out to the boys, his eyes filling with tears as he got to them “All of them are positive....I must be...I must be pregnant” he said before he started to sob
Steve pulls his boyfriend into a hug.
Jace tucked his face into Steve’s neck sobbing softly tightening his grip on the man
"It's okay... We'll make this work, I promise" Steve whispers to Jace, still holding him tight.
Jace pulled back sighing softly “I’ll need to start packing, my parents are oblivious but they’re going to catch on if I get continue being sick and no one else is catching it” he sighed softly, his shoulders slumping slightly
"Do you need help packing?" Steve asks softly.
Jace shrugs chewing on his lip “Maybe” he said softly (wanna skip a bit?)
(Sure, how far ahead do you want to skip to?)
(Hmm, not too sure, you have any ideas?)
(Maybe a couple of months later when Jace's clothes start getting to small?)
(Sure)

Jace sighed softly pulling another shirt over his head as he looked in the full length mirror. Nothing was fitting him and it was too hot outside to wear a sweater or anything like that. He groaned taking it off and throwing it away before laying on the bed looking at the ceiling rubbing his face with his hands
Steve turns over in bed to face him "What's wrong, Jay?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,290 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy