Looking for a movie
I'm looking for a movie or episode from an apparently comedy series.  I watched this video when I was a pre-teen, so I didn't understand the story very well because I didn't know English at the time (I'm Brazilian), but the story was about a man who was apparently abducted and the aliens (who looked like humans) get him pregnant through insemination or something, after a while he finds out he is pregnant and the whole world finds out, I remember there are some funny scenes like a scene where he was in a kind of delivery class and the tutor shows  a mannequin representing a woman giving birth through the vagina and when he asks what it would be like with her, she shows a mannequin giving birth anally and he passes out.  I remember that in the end he is taken in the spaceship and he gives birth to twins anally.

if i have written in a confused way forgive me, i am still learning english.  There is really little information but I watched this movie many years ago in some place of internet.
(05-07-2021, 01:56 AM)BellyBoy123 Wrote: I'm looking for a movie or episode from an apparently comedy series.  I watched this video when I was a pre-teen, so I didn't understand the story very well because I didn't know English at the time (I'm Brazilian), but the story was about a man who was apparently abducted and the aliens (who looked like humans) get him pregnant through insemination or something, after a while he finds out he is pregnant and the whole world finds out, I remember there are some funny scenes like a scene where he was in a kind of delivery class and the tutor shows  a mannequin representing a woman giving birth through the vagina and when he asks what it would be like with her, she shows a mannequin giving birth anally and he passes out.  I remember that in the end he is taken in the spaceship and he gives birth to twins anally.

if i have written in a confused way forgive me, i am still learning english.  There is really little information but I watched this movie many years ago in some place of internet.

Frankenstein's Baby?
Actually, I think this is UFO with Roy "Chubby" Brown?

EDIT - Found it! https://www.veoh.com/watch/v19671100TPBnHTGT
http://woodywood101blog.tumblr.com - Feel free to DM me here or on Tumblr if you have ideas of pics to caption.  :D Heart
(05-10-2021, 12:05 PM)woodywood101 Wrote: Actually, I think this is UFO with Roy "Chubby" Brown?

EDIT - Found it! https://www.veoh.com/watch/v19671100TPBnHTGT

Yes! This is it, thank you !!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philippines mpreg movie name? preggoboy94 1 1,854 11-16-2023, 03:34 AM
Last Post: lovepop66
Video I Found Taiwanese Mpreg Movie Dr.Impregnator 2 2,482 10-25-2022, 05:40 AM
Last Post: MrMole
Video what's movie? ching 4 2,998 12-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Prietodream
  Chinese movie Prietodream 0 1,545 12-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Prietodream