Prosthetic Pregnancy Belly
I updated the post with the steps, go up a few posts.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
So I already have a belly that I bout a year ago, only problem I have, is it’s not big enough, so I use padding under it, I alreadybhair punched it and definitely can’t return it lol, but, I was thinking, what if I insert silicon caulk into the silicone belly (from the back of course so there’s no puncture marks or leakage) but wondering if inserting the caulk would make it bigger (like filling a balloon with air lol)
That would all depend on the give and stretch of the belly and if filling it in with a substance like caulk would warp the shape or not.
A boyish notion of false emotion
I’m planning on going little by little (it’s an ivita belly) and does still feel very very soft, so I’m hoping that means it still has some give lol
I would advise against using caulk, it is not made for that purpose and I doubt that it is skin-safe. Before you use any products you intend to have on or near your body, you need to do extensive research into if it is safe to. Caulk is made up of ‘tin-based silicone’ that is toxic for human skin. ‘Platinum-based silicone’ is the only silicone product that is safe.

There are some other bases that caulk can be made of, but you will have to do more research on all of those.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I’m not set in stone haha but was just a bit of a suggestion lol just trying to find something I can use to make my belly bigger so I don’t have to use so much padding underneath, and I have an industrial syringe coming in that I’m planning on using, will probably do a test run with just air and see what happens lol
Had anyone made their own belly yet? Hahah
Any updated links for this thread? Photos ?
Sorry guys, I’ve been trying to get a lifecast taken of the front and back of my torso so I could record myself making a prosthetic belly from scratch, step-by-step, however something seems to always come up that interferes with my plans.

The first time I was actually at my session, but my feet were too tired and I had to sit after 2 hours into my lifecast session, cause as it turned out I found out that I have flat feet and wasn’t able to stand for long, good thing is I found some specialty socks for people with flat feet that helps lift the pressure off my feet, bad news is the first guy I paid to do my lifecast was kinda an asshole, so I choose not to reschedule a session with him. After that I continued looking for someone else to take my lifecast, but the only people I were finding were very far away or were charging way too much for what I can afford, so I just had to put it on the back burner.

Then on a film set I was working as a PA on in 2018-2019, I met this really nice couple who I became friends with, a makeup fx artist and his wife who was the wardrobe manager, I asked them if they could do a full front and back lifecast of my torso and they said yes, and we had agreed to have my session in mid-March of this year, however as you all know, the lockdown occurred and on top of that my friend was diagnosed with lymphoma (a type of cancer) earlier that month and had to start undergoing chemotherapy for several months.

So I probably will have to wait until next year to actually get my lifecast taken, but when I do I promise to make a complete coverage of me making one, video and lots of photos of the entire process. I would advise learning more about sculpting clay to make it look nice and realistic, cause while it is easy if you don’t do certain things it will come out a hot mess. Also, research about hyper realistic painting of human skin.

MRCA
Human Family Tree

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any belly bloat experts? Dadmom 2 2,726 12-25-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Do you study up on pregnancy? kyle1105 8 4,119 05-21-2023, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  First silicone belly inbound!! joshlg_uk 6 1,275 04-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  Male Pregnancy Hypnosis Babybumpboy 14 16,712 03-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Hypnosis pregnancy chronic322 8 2,937 02-25-2023, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 1,979 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA
  Low hanging belly..... agoramilio1 0 764 10-13-2022, 12:39 AM
Last Post: agoramilio1
  Anyone find a way to simulate your belly expanding? Or simulating fetal movement? Joan34 4 4,123 01-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Last Post: BUDDY
Question I think this belongs here (bloating/stuffing for belly/bump) BumpLover 2 2,406 01-04-2022, 07:11 PM
  Used Ivita Silicone Belly zacklovesmpreg2 4 2,299 11-24-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2