dressing up pregnant. what is the best way
hey guys i been wonder what is the best way to look and feel pregnant. do i have to spend alot of money or am i not just looking for the right stuff. plz help
i love my preggo belly. dont u? lol
I'm sure there's a thread wlsewhere on the site about this.... but anyway, - As for me I use two balloons, one filled with warm water (NOT HOT) and one filled with air. This means that it's warm, if I manage to make it large enough then it will press on my bladder and cramp my lungs (WARNING - YOU SHOULD LIMIT THIS TYPE OF ACTION AS IT'S NOT HEALTHY) and the small balloon inside will move as I move so it feels like movement/ kicking. I use a swimsuit to keep it in place and wear tight clothes over the swimsuit.

Step one;
stretch the larger balloon from al sides until satisfied - this means you can make it much larger when you blow it up.

Step two;
Put the smaller balloon inside the larger balloon - tricky, but do-able.
(You may want to stretch the small balloon a little too just to make things easier when you fill it with water) Leaving the opening hanging out of the large balloon.

Step three;
Using a hose or a tap, wrap the opening of the small balloon around the hose/tap and turn on the water, filling the smaller baloon as much as you like (be cautious though, if you over fill it, it will burst)

Step four;
Tie the small balloon (you may want a clean, dry cloth on hand to make tying it easier)

Step 5;

Blow up the big balloon and tie it off.

Step 6;

Find a comfortable way t attatch this to your body and keep it in place.
the problem with the baloon is that after few hours they used to pop.and you find yourself with wet clothes an the whole floor full of water.if you are lucky and don't wet your pc,bed or sofa
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
I kind of do what xhappybumpx does, but for my way, I find that Punch balloons are the thickest and more durable to use. With them you can fill both with water, so that you can have the weight that'll force a waddle in your step, and still have the kicking sensation!
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silicone pregnant belly wearers zacklovesmpreg2 2 1,695 02-19-2021, 05:23 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
  Would anyone suggest this for a pregnant belly? kyle1105 2 1,888 07-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: kyle1105
  pregnant ware and designation preagnas 1 1,640 06-19-2016, 07:01 AM
Last Post: yellowhoodie10
  How long have you gone pregnant? mpregoneverthing 18 11,390 10-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  the fever of the fake pregnant bellies embarazado 5 4,939 03-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: embarazado