Birthing Place (OPEN RP)
"I'm sorry," she says quietly. She putd the stethoscope on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. She moves to his back. "Take deep breaths for me."
(05-22-2014, 11:21 PM)pushinghard Wrote: "I'm sorry," she says quietly. She putd the stethoscope on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. She moves to his back. "Take deep breaths for me."

Jeremy takes deep breaths.
"and there is one more thing" He said, blushing
"Yes?" she says, placing her stethoscope back around her neck.
(05-22-2014, 11:24 PM)pushinghard Wrote: "Yes?" she says, placing her stethoscope back around her neck.

Well, when i found out i was pregnant, I told my parents, and they kicked me out of home. my sister and my mom wanted me to stay, but my dad did not believe me when I said I had been raped. He threw me out of the house, saying: "You were foolish enough to get pregnant, now will be foolish enough to live alone, "preggy boy"." no one of my friends want to help me, so i had to live alone on the streets without money, sleeping in cardboard boxes or anything else. The only thing I had was a ring that My little sister, Alice, had given me, and I sold it to get money for food. The winter was terrible, i felt so cold. but in the end, even the money for food ran out, and then I was not anything new. For me, it would have been very easy to let me die, so I would not suffer anymore. but my babies needed me, so I did the only thing he could: look for a job. But nobody wanted to give employment to a pregnant boy. The only place I could find a job was in a "pregnant man sexy club", where people could pay for sex with us. I did not take the job in the beginning but after a week without eating, I was desperate, and afraid, so I took it. In my first day there, tree teenage boys chosed me. They were paying well, so my boss (the bar owner) ordered me to go with them. I needed the money, so i went... and they...they *cries* Oh, Lydia, i'm sorry, I regret what I did, but it was the only way to stay alive, and keep my babies alive. Sorry to ask you to listen to this, but i was feeling so lonely. *cry and hugs himself*. I'm disgusted with myself, and worried about my babies... i am afraid they are in danger.
She comes and wraps her arms around him. "Shhh, shhh, it's ok. You did what you had to do." She gently rocks him, "we'll draw some blood and do an ultrasound. I'm sure the babies are fine." She hands him a few tissues, keeping one arm around him.
(05-22-2014, 11:34 PM)pushinghard Wrote: She comes and wraps her arms around him. "Shhh, shhh, it's ok. You did what you had to do." She gently rocks him, "we'll draw some blood and do an ultrasound. I'm sure the babies are fine." She hands him a few tissues, keeping one arm around him.

"thank you" he says, still crying
"Let's go see your babies," she smiles, helping him to his feet. She leads him to an ultrasound room. She helps him get comfortable on the padded table, dims the lights, and sits down on a stool next to the table behind the ultrasound. "This will be a little cold," she says, squirting some ultrasound gel on his belly.
(05-22-2014, 11:42 PM)pushinghard Wrote: "Let's go see your babies," she smiles, helping him to his feet. She leads him to an ultrasound room. She helps him get comfortable on the padded table, dims the lights, and sits down on a stool next to the table behind the ultrasound. "This will be a little cold," she says, squirting some ultrasound gel on his belly.

"ok" he says, feeling the cold liquid in his belly, but excited cause he will know the babies gender
(How many?)

She moves the ultrasound wand around. "Ah," she turns the screen towards him. "Baby A, a boy," she says, showing him the baby's face. "That "whooshing" you hear is your baby's heartbeat."
(05-23-2014, 12:03 AM)pushinghard Wrote: (How many?)

She moves the ultrasound wand around. "Ah," she turns the screen towards him. "Baby A, a girl," she says, showing him the baby's face. "That "whooshing" you hear is your baby's heartbeat."

3 babies (all of them boys)
(Ok, edited.)

"What do you think?" She takes measurements of the baby, writing notes in the chart.
(05-23-2014, 12:10 AM)pushinghard Wrote: (Ok, edited.)

"What do you think?" She takes measurements of the baby, writing notes in the chart.

"'I'm amazed... they are wonderfull. i can't believe it."
"Baby B, another boy," she says. She makes notes of the baby's measurements and heart rate. "They look very healthy," she encourages him.
"And baby C, another boy," she smiles. "They all look great," she says, printing some pictures for him. She sets them on the counter and hands him some tissue to wipe the gel of his belly. "Just need to take some blood. Roll up your sleeve please," she says, pulling the blood draw tray from the cabinet.
(05-23-2014, 04:03 AM)pushinghard Wrote: "And baby C, another boy," she smiles. "They all look great," she says, printing some pictures for him. She sets them on the counter and hands him some tissue to wipe the gel of his belly. "Just need to take some blood. Roll up your sleeve please," she says, pulling the blood draw tray from the cabinet.

*Jeremy rolls up his sleeve* waiting for something happen
(Is this still open i was wondering if i can join (
(This not open anymore (
Name Mark
Age 20
Doctor or patient, patient
Pregnant with 3 large babies (doesn't know about 4th one ( 2 weeks overdue
Mark went to the birth place for guys he's 2 weeks overdue and been in labor for 3 hours his water hasn't broke yet "is there anyone here I need help
Is this still open
This RP hasn't been active in years; please check the dates of old posts in RPs to help you figure out if something is still going or not.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,164 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,078 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,307 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,269 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,030 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,557 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,219 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,492 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15