El camino de la totalidad
I was just curious if anyone has had success in finding where to watch the short film El camino de la totalidad [The Path of Totality] that was directed by Álvaro Díaz-Palacios and shown at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival.
never heard of it. it features mpreg? im looking for it
(08-11-2021, 01:18 PM)kyle moreira Wrote: never heard of it. it features mpreg? im looking for it

It shows up on the “Mainstream Mpreg” thread under movies so I’m assuming it does. The trailer still exists and it seems like an interesting short film.
It seems like the movie is lost media and I'm not sure if any efforts should be made to find a copy of it since there is no visual evidence that it contains Mpreg.
The film only was shown at a film festival. I asked the writer/director for a copy, and he said he would see if he could get it for me, however I think he couldn’t because of legal factors with the distribution company.

Anyway, there is indeed male pregnancy in this film, several years ago the film had a website that had BTS content on it, including a storyboard detailing the scene with the male pregnancy. Furthermore, I found the special effects makeup artist’s Instagram and she posted BTS photos of the actor wearing the prosthetic belly for the scene.

I extensively check each and every one of the content I add to the list to make sure that it has actual representation of male pregnancy in it, I don’t just add anything Willy Nilly.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Since there is a very high chance that the movie is permanently lost media, is there any more information you can give on the Mpreg scene? Or is that it? What did the man look like etc.? Did you ever see the movie?
Can you post the makeup artist's instagram link?