Closed The Written word
Closed with PregBellyLover
A journalist and want-to-be writer, Jace had faced a lot of challenges before. He had been caught in wars, between countries and between people. He had risked his health more than a dozen times to get the story, no matter the cost he wanted the scoop and he wanted any and all accurate information, nobody checked his work or tried to wound his reputation as everybody knew he would have triple checked his sources before even uttering a word. Then he met a man, fell in love, which he found as the most dangerous thing he could do because now he was a man with a weakness and a potential for hurt. He couldn’t stay away though and they eventually married. A few years went by and a new adventure began for him, he had become pregnant. For Jace, this was the most terrifying thing to happen, he could no longer risk himself without risking the life of his baby, but with the baby what sort of life could he truly have?

Name: Jace Lovedale
Description: Thin and medium height, dark green eyes, slightly tanned skin with just a few freckles across his nose, curly brown hair shaved on the sides and messy on top.

Jace sat at his desk, his glasses sitting on the edge of his nose as he moved his papers around before turning and looking at his cork board removing a few papers and replacing them with some new information. He rubbed his tender stomach lightly, the morning sickness had finally subsided for the day, he was unfortunate that it had continued a little after the first trimester but the doctor assured him that by the fifth month most males stopped having it which he hoped was true. He chewed on the edge of his pen jotting down notes in his notebook about layout of the piece he had been working on.

(Hope this is good, wasn’t sure what you wanted your guy to be so didn’t specify. Also, I forgot, I prefer where the men sort of stay their body shape, so they don’t grow breasts/turn into looking feminine)
Name: Michael Lovedale
Description: just shy of 6ft, average build, short brown hair and brown eyes, and a dimple in his left cheek. He’s a Peter Pan type who’s never grown up but since marrying Jace, he’s got his feet firmly on the ground and wants to create a family.

Michael looked at his watch for the fourth time in half an hour. Jace had said he’d call but it looks like he’s engrossed in his work again. The last thing Michael wants to be is an annoying partner who constantly needs to be in contact with his other half, but Jace was really having a tough time of it with his nausea and it worried him. That morning, he’d found Jace squatting next to the toilet and he’d looked so tired when he’d met Michael’s gaze. He’d promised he’d call after lunch to let Michael know how he was feeling and assure him he’d eaten properly but lunchtime had come and gone with no call. This was always the case with Jace, putting his work first and Michael second. Now, though, he had the bump to think of and Michael didn’t think Jace was fully understanding how difficult this pregnancy was going to be on his body.
Jace rubbed his eyes tiredly fighting back a yawn that he knew was sitting in his chest, he hadn’t been sleeping well with the nausea but there was no way he was going to be taking time off work. He loved his job and every person knew that, Michael always said to him that if it was legal he would have married his job over him and Jace knew he was probably right. He loved Michael very much but he acted like a child for a long time and now they were having a child he was being overbearing and Jace struggled to think straight when he was being checked on constantly, his train of thoughts disappearing in a cloud of smoker, especially with the baby brain he had started experiencing, he had forgotten how to tie his shoes this morning so he changed to slip ons. He chewed on the pen anxiously as he looked at his work running a hand through his hair. He sighed, he couldn’t concentrate, he needed coffee which he was no longer allowed and he was starting to lose his battle with his exhaustion. He put his head down on the desk deciding a quick nap would fix everything.
Michael sat on the couch, his ankle bobbing up and down where it crossed at his knee. He was getting antsy. He knew nothing could have happened to Jace, one of his coworkers would have called, but that didn’t stop him worrying. He reached for his phone and then quickly pulled his hand back “Don’t be that guy, Mike” he said aloud in the empty apartment. He knew that Jace was frustrated with his constant attention but he couldn’t help it. Every day, watching Jace’s tight abdomen become slightly rounded, filled him with excitement and dread. Physically, Jace turned him on more than ever but he was at the stage of pregnancy where he didn’t want to be touched. Michael was accepting of that, knowing that, when the time was right he’d still be there for Jace. Plus, he was so excited that they were going to be parents. If someone had told him that four years ago when he was living the life of Riley, surfing at dawn, sleeping til three and drinking til midnight, Michael would have laughed. But meeting Jace had changed everything.

Still, the thought of the sheer responsibility of being a parent filled him with dread. He’d only just learned to look after himself and Jace, how could he be a parent. There were days when he just willed the baby to stay safely in Jace’s belly forever but day by day, the bump grew, just to worry and tease him all at the same time.

He stared at the phone again, wondering if he could make it ring by osmosis but no dice. He put both feet on the ground and gave his thighs a determined slap. Right, if Jace wasn’t going to call him, he could at least make him some dinner so that when he came home he was sure Jace would eat.
Jace woke a while later and looked over at the clock before groaning, 5:45pm, he was meant to leave the office at 5. On a positive note, he had slept for two hours which was more than he had slept in a row for the last few weeks. He stood stretching, whimpering slightly as he had a crick in his neck from the position he had slept in. He grabbed his notebook and phone before heading to his car.

Once his car had started, he called Michael through Bluetooth to let him know that he was running late. He sighed a little as he drove, worry gnawed at his gut about the baby, he was only four months in and his job was becoming harder and harder every day. What would happen when it was born? How would he be able to continue in his field, be as proficient as he currently was with a baby keeping him up all hours of the night and a husband who barely took care of himself until they met.

He pulled into the garage at their house before getting out rubbing his eyes tiredly. He didn’t understand it, he had just slept for two whole hours and he was still exhausted. He walked into the house setting down his keys before heading to the kitchen smelling something good.
“Hey, baby,” Michael greeted Jace as he walked into the kitchen. “And hey, baby,” he said, rubbing his thumb across the swell of Jace’s belly. He felt Jace lean heavily against him and allowed him a few seconds to rest there, inhaling his familiar scent.

Placing a hand on each of Jace’s biceps, Michael gently pushed him away from him. “You look tired,” he said, sweeping away the hair that had flopped over Jace’s forehead. Jace sighed but didn’t saying anything and Michael took this as a sign not to probe any further...for now. Placing a kiss on his forehead, he let go of the other man and turned back to the stove.

“I made pasta primavera - some good carbs and veggies for you. So,” he said, dishing up a plate for each of them as Jace made his way to the kitchen table, “how was work? Did you get to speak to your source on the Allen trial?”
Jace sat down at the table smiling gently at his husband before taking a tentative few bites of the pasta unsure how his stomach would react. He put his fork down waiting for the first few mouthfuls to settle, not wanting to continue eating just in case his stomach disagreed.

“I’m exhausted, I even slept in the office for the last two hours, my neck is killing me because of how I slept on the desk” he laughed lightly, he pushed the pasta around on his plate, more so playing with the food than eating it currently “Thanks for cooking dinner” he smiled tiredly, “Yeah, but it’s honestly just ruined the sources I already had, so much conflicting information in this one, I’m definitely going to have to crack down and work on it tomorrow” he said before looking at his stomach placing a gentle hand on it “So if you wouldn’t mind baby, I would like to have tomorrow off from morning sickness, if that could be arranged” he laughed softly.
Michael bit his lip so as not to say anything he shouldn’t. Sleeping at the office? Barely eating? If this was how he was coping in his second trimester, how was he going to make it another five months?

“I’m sure you’ll get to the bottom of it, you always do” Michael assured him. “It’s still early but why don’t you lie down for a while and I’ll bring you some ice cream later.” He watched as Jace rose from the table and practically dragged himself to the den. “Don’t forget we’ve got a doctor’s appointment tomorrow afternoon.” He called behind his lover who distractedly gave him a thumbs up without looking back.

Clearing the plates away, Michael could only hope that the doctor would be able to give them an idea of why Jace was struggling so much.
Jace smiled gently at him “Ice cream sounds good” he said softly before standing and stretching a little “Can you come and rub my neck for me? It’s still a bit sore” he called out from the other room biting his lip a little, he wasn’t sure if Michael would see that as an invitation to be intimate, he would love to continue to be intimate with him but with the changes in his body and the exhaustion he had felt he wasn’t quite sure if he would be up for anything like that tonight.

He laid down on their bed yawning and rubbing his eyes tiredly, almost like a child before taking off his shirt and pants so he was more comfortable laying back on the pillow sighing softly. He grabbed a book off his side table knowing reading would help him get to sleep faster.

He smiled at Michael as he entered the room, watching his husband look over his body, his cheeks flushed a little feeling more exposed than he had in a while, he wasn’t quite sure he liked his new body, he had spent a long time making a fitness regime and before this he had reasonably defined abs, even though he was quite flexible, he needed the strength for harder stories, like those in war torn areas, just in case anything happened. But now his abs were gone, replaced with a bump that seemed to get bigger every day.
Michael felt his cock twitch as he savoured Jace looking unintentional wanton. ‘Down boy’ he thought, trying to ignore the hardening in his groin. Now was not the time to act on his urges.

“Scooch over a little,” he said, and Jace lazily rolled onto his side. Michael ran one finger from the nape of Jace’s neck to the top of his spine. He repeated this a few times before placing both hands on his lover’s shoulders and squeezing gently, massaging the knots firmly with his thumbs.

He heard Jace let out a contented sigh and he smiled. This was all he needed really. His husband in his arms. He massaged him for a few more minutes before he heard Jace’s breathing even out. He placed a kiss to the back of his neck. “I love you” he murmured against the smooth, tanned skin.

Standing up he grabbed the throw from the chair and covered Jace so he wouldn’t wake up with a chill. It was only 7pm but he had a feeling his sleeping prince wouldn’t waken until morning, which meant more ice cream for him.
Jace shivered slightly as his spine and neck were traced and couldn’t help but moan softly at the massage helping to loosen his muscles. Anytime that Michael touched him he felt immediately calm, like his brain could switch off because he knew Michael would do anything to protect him.

He woke a few hours later and looked over frowning when he realised Michael wasn’t in bed. He stood holding the throw around him like a cape as he walked out to find him in the living room. Jace’s hair had become messy from how he slept and his cheeks were flushed from the warmth of the blanket. He saw Michael had the ice cream and smiled going to sit beside him cuddling into him, borrowing his spoon he took a big mouthful of the ice cream moaning softly at the sweetness.

He laid his head on his husband’s shoulder and wrapped his arms around him tightly “What are you watching?” He asked quietly before turning his head and kissing his shoulder softly before looking up at him.
“It’s this amazing documentary about life in Russia during the rule of the last Tsar and...” Michael’s voice trailed off as he turned to see Jace’s raised eyebrows. “Okay, it’s Family Guy.”

He felt Jace chuckle against his shoulder. It was difficult being married to someone who was so serious most of the time so Michael took his immature moments where he could.

“We can turn it over though, I’ve seen them all anyway” Michael said, holding the ice cream tub out to Jace who dug in greedily with the spoon. “Can’t get you to eat your veggies but you wolf down ice cream, huh?” He joked, leaning in to lick a tiny spot of ice cream from Jace’s chin.

“How you feeling now?” He whispered into his partner’s mussed hair.
Jace shrugged a little “Ice cream is delicious…and also easier to eject, no chunky bits” he said awkwardly before turning his attention back to the tv “Babe, you can keep watching Family Guy, I really don’t mind” he said softly.

He smiled gently feeling his husband’s lips on his head “I’m okay, I think just napping is helping, instead of just trying to sleep the whole night, you know?” He said softly and lifted his head smiling gently at him before leaning forward pecking his lips lightly.

He laid the throw on top of them gently and cuddled up tightly next to his boyfriend in just his underwear, his bare skin pressed against the thin cotton shirt and shorts that Michael had on. He laid back a little laying his bare legs across his lap, the throw sliding off his chest a little exposing his belly.
“That’s good, little and often with the naps if that’s the way you get through this. Just know I’ll be your pillow anytime you need me,” Michael said, enjoying feeling his husband’s body fit perfectly beside him. As the throw fell off slightly, it exposed Jace’s protruding belly. Michael allowed himself a moment to enjoy the view and then turned his attention back to the TV. He needed to let Jace lead the way with whatever he was comfortable with and Michael wasn’t going to force him. He seemed uneasy with the changes to his body - changes that showed their child was thriving beneath the small swell but Jace didn’t see it as a positive thing.

“Let’s watch that tv show with that hot guy in it that you like.” Michael offered, not sure if Jace would be happy he offered or mad he couldn’t remember the name of the show or the actor! He was willing to risk it though just to distract him from what he couldn’t currently have - Jace.
Jace felt his cheeks redden a little when Michael looked away, he grabbed the throw covering himself embarrassed. To him it seemed that Michael found his body as repulsive as he did, always a quick look and then away as if he couldn’t quite stand the sight. Jace knew that he was the one who initially refused physical intimacy with the changes in his body but something was changing in him and his hormones were stirring a little now but he was unsure how to approach the subject without getting his feelings hurt.

“Babe, just watch whatever you would like to watch, I just want to be near you” he said softly and bit his lip a little. He looked at the ice cream and had an idea, forgoing the spoon he reached over and dipped his finger in it before putting it in his mouth and sucking off the creamy goodness with a small moan and a popping sound as he pulled his finger from his mouth, a couple of drops of ice cream left on his lips and dribbled down his chin.
‘What are you doing to me?!’ Michael’s mind was screaming as his body reacted to the sensuous sight of his husband. He was getting such mixed signals. If this had been 5 months ago he’d have had no issues with pulling Jace on top of him and taking him there and then. In fact, it wasn’t too different a scenario that created the tiny human currently acting like the elephant in the room.

Now, though, Jace had made it clear he wasn’t interested in sex and yet, here he was teasing Michael, suckling ice cream from his fingers.

His body was reacting on its own, desperate to feel the warmth of his husband around him again after so long. His cock was getting painfully hard and he shifted so that it wasn’t quite as obvious beneath the throw.

“Uh, you have a little, um, ice cream on your...” Michael’s voice trailed off as he watched Jace slip out his tongue and catch the stray droplets. His eyes were locked with Jace’s as he willed him, begged him to make the next move.
Jace smiled tenderly, excited that he had made his husband look at him like that, he gently moved his foot up and down his thigh slowly touching his hard member every now and again just to watch his face, he heard a few small noises from his partner and grinned.

He sat up a little before moving so he was on his knees straddling his lap, he could feel his husbands hard length pressed against his rounded stomach. He trailed his fingertips over his partner’s face and down his neck before gently kissing him, grabbing his lower lip in his teeth and nibbling slightly.

He enjoyed the sounds coming from his husband and ran his hands over his chest to the bottom of his shirt playing with the seam, his fingers teasingly touching his skin underneath, just with light bare touches, he loved to tease his husband and drive him a little mad before they ended up tangled together. However, he knew since they hadn’t been together in a while his husband would probably stop him to get to the real thing quickly.
Michael groaned softly as Jace settled in his lap and wiggled his hips so that his ass rubbed gently against Michael’s balls.

“God I’ve missed you,” He breathed as he allowed his lips to be plundered by Jace. He tasted of vanilla and caramel from the ice cream. He bucked involuntarily as Jace’s fingers traced over his hips and dipped into the waistband of his shorts.

“Tease” he said, as the hand quickly moved from within his shorts. Jace was grinning down at him knowing that each little movement was exciting him after so long apart.

He watched as the hand that had just been touching his hardness trailed across his husband’s smooth rounded belly. Just the sight of Jace cupping the swell of his abdomen made Michael swallow hard.

“Can I?” He asked, tentatively reaching out.
Jace smiled loving the reactions from his husband, “You can do whatever you want babe” he said softly before leaning down gently kissing along his jaw and down his neck softly, nipping every now and again, not enough to leave a mark but enough to get a reaction from his husband.

“You’re wearing too many clothes” he said softly lifting his partner’s shirt over his head and throwing it to the ground grinning “Much better” he grinned pushing tightly against his husband. He begun to roll his hips against his boyfriends crotch happily listening to the sounds from his husband. His own member was now pressing eagerly against his underwear hitting Michael in the stomach as he rolled his hips.
“This isn’t going to last long if you keep doing that,” Michael said. Jace continued to grind against his balls as Michael splayed his hand over the swell of Jace’s stomach. “I can’t wait until you’re bigger. For now though you’ve got something else I want.”

Michael kissed Jace, nipping his lip between his teeth. Carefully he cupped Jace’s ass, pleasantly surprised to find it a little rounder than it used to be, and in one swift movement, turned them both so that Jace lay back on the sofa and Michael was leaning over him. He pulled Jace’s shorts off and licked his lips as he watched his husbands hard weeping cock spring from it’s confines and rest against the lower part of his belly.

Michael quickly divested himself of his own shirts, allowing himself a little tug on his own hardness, before kneeling in front of his husband. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked, softly circling his husbands puckered hole with his finger and was rewarded with a soft sigh and a nod from Jace.

Moving away for a moment, he reached into the drawer of the coffee table, pushing away take out menus and pens until he grabbed what he was looking for. Returning to the place between his husband’s parted thighs, he opened the lube and squeezed it out into his fingers, rubbing it around a little to warm it up.

He placed his finger at Jace’s entrance and slowly pushed inside. He was warm and tight, it had been a few months since he’d been allowed anywhere near Jace. He looked up, surprised to see Jace massaging his bump as he smiled, his eyes already hooded with lust.

After a few moments of preparing him with one finger, Michael carefully added a second, and then a third as he prepared his husband to take him. He pumped his fingers, scissoring gently, enjoying the moans of delight coming from Jace.

He kissed his way along the underside of his husband’s cock, licking away the precum that had escaped the tip before moving his way up Jace’s belly, kissing the swell. He rested his chin gently on the dome of his husbands belly, continuing his ministrations inside his warm entrance, and smiled and Jace.

“I love you,” he whispered. “I love all of you and I want to thank you for carrying out baby.”

Jace buried his hands into Michael’s hair and smiled. With one last kiss to the belly, Michael moved backwards and withdrew his fingers, enjoying the disappointed groan from Jace as the fullness left his body.

“Don’t worry, babe, I gotcha.” Michael said as he quickly slicked up his own cock and pressed the tip against Jace’s hole. “Ready?”