9 perfect strangers (Hulu)
S1E5 premieres tonight at 12am EST

It looks like there maybe a hallucination or dream in which one of the male leads (Luke Evans *swoon*) gives birth while supported by another cast member.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ended up just being Luke Evans recalling his dream of giving birth with a few snippets of him pushing and holding his newborn. Unfortunately no belly.
(09-01-2021, 05:07 AM)Still-tori Wrote: Ended up just being Luke Evans recalling his dream of giving birth with a few snippets of him pushing and holding his newborn. Unfortunately no belly.

Any clip of that scene? ?
It was very nicely done, it wasn’t the butt of a joke and it was beautifully acted in a realistic, not overacted, way. Luke Evans should definitely play a pregnant man, with nice belly and natural birth like this scene!
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Here is the scene:

https://youtu.be/OluNNICq4QI

Here is the continuation of said scene:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTNgubUhApy/
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I wish they did a video where he experiences labor pain simulation. Not that I want him to be hurting, but I think that would be fun to watch.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I know this show is based off of a book—I wonder if the book covers this as well. It’d be interesting to see how it deals with it
Felt inspired and wrote a quick little story about it: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=17638

It's only very short, but it was a fun write :)
Seriously though, I haven’t enjoyed an mpreg clip this much in a LONG time.  I enjoy mpreg being played as a joke as much as the next person but I loved how seriously they portrayed it here and really wish it was played that way more often.  Just wish it could have been longer… Cry

Also, I love that it was Luke Evans, mostly because he’s the actor I’m most familiar with out of the cast and because now I won’t be able to watch him in Beauty and the Beast without grinning like an idiot.

And maybe because the first thing that popped in my head after watching that clip was “No one gives birth like Gaston!”

Sorry not sorry for putting that mental image in your heads.  Cool
My husband wanted to watch this show so we watched it together and I was so pleased to see this clip! My husband was like, "haha I bet that made your day." And it really did! I love realistic, genuinely acted mpreg of any kind, and this scene definitely captured that.
I know I'm notorious on here for loving painful mpreg, but that's not the ONLY thing I like :)
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hulu Original “Monsterland” Episode 4 BUDDY 2 3,339 03-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Last Post: rubmybelly42