Closed Who's your father?
The plot centers on eighteen-year-old Alex, who is currently eight months pregnant. The boy has slept with many men. With a teacher, a friend and a school playboy. He doesn't know who the father of his child is. A trip to the mountains from school gives him that opportunity. One day their shelter is covered in snow and Alex's water goes away. These three men come to his aid. Just which one will be the father in a while?

My Character
Name: Alex
Appearance: short, brown curly hair, brown eyes, body shape like a woman

Alex knew it wasn't the best idea, but the school psychologist talked him out of it. He finally had to face reality after so many months. It wasn't that easy, though. Since everyone knew about his pregnancy he had been called a slut, a man whore. The students knew that he had slept with many men and did not know who the father of his child was. Therefore, he began to isolate himself and shun contact with others. He wasn't going to go on this trip either. His large belly had made it difficult for him lately. Besides, who would he be in a room with? Who would he spend his time with? It was stupid. But he was rumored to be taking a break from school and the thought of childbirth looming. With hesitation, he boarded the bus, which was full of students. There were only three seats available. And it's next to someone...

welcome and please give long, elaborate answers :)
advertisement: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=17685
Name: Dominic (Dom for short)
Appeareance: dark skin, brown eyes and black hair. He's tall and has a good muscle build from playing rugby.

Dom bad been looking forward to the trip. The boys has managed to organize themselves and smuggled some booze in their luggage. He was talking animatly with some cheerleeders, woving his smooth talk that aided him to always be able to lure someone to warm his bed for the night.

He noticed then Alex standing there idly and eventually taking a seat next to him. He had not seen him in a while and by the looks of the large dome that emerged from his middle it was true he was pregnant and almost due.
Alex didn't know how to act, so he just silently pulled out the book he wanted to read at his leisure. It was also true that he had a few books in his suitcase, guessing that he would spend most of his time alone. He wasn't counting on anyone really.
He had slept with Dominic a few times and had to admit that he always came back in the morning happy. Dom knew how to fuck till he dropped. No wonder most people at school sighed at him.
When Alex's name was mentioned during the attendance check, conversations began in the bus. He had heard a few bad expressions about himself, but he kept it quiet. As always. Instead, he put headphones in his ears to drown out the annoying whispers.
"So it wasn't a stupid gossip after all" Dom noted and smirked.
"What? You'll ignore me?" he asked seeing he placed his headphones on "I thought we had fun last time. I wouldn't mind a repeat during this trip and rekindle past ambers of lost passion" he gave him his best smile. Cocky. He knew he was handsome and how his looks affected others. How they became nervous and melted between his hands when he decided to give some attention to them
"If that's all you have to say then our conversation is over," was all he said, having no intention of either taking up his offer or talking anything about his condition. It was a slip-up and that was that. He was going to have a baby. He was supposed to be a single parent. He was supposed to find a job after high school. Dom probably had other plans, so he preferred that everyone take care of themselves. At least until things get out of hand. Now he wanted to focus on finishing the book, the music, and the baby who had decided to practice karate in his belly.
"Well what you'll like me to say or talk about? If you don't want to have some fun together that's all right" he said shrugging his shoulders.
Sometimes, ralerly, he would toss his hook and no fish would catch and that was fine with Dom.
There was a bus filled with peers and surely some vacationers back in the resort they were heading to.
"I want silence. All the more from you," he said, confident in what he was saying. He wanted the trip to pass quickly. He longed to be in a room at the resort and rest. He's been a big slacker lately. He needed sleep, food and lots of rest. And Dom did not mean rest.
Dom sighted. It was clear Alex was in a whole mood, not even eating to chat some "Well whatever, you do know where to find me if you change your mind" he said and took out his phone to have something to do, seeing his bus partner was not bekm receptive of his honeyed words as he had been once in the past.
They took a break halfway so they could use the restroom. By the time Alex got there, there was already a large line. No one wanted to let a pregnant man pass. This one was used to similar treatment by peers. But his bladder couldn't hold out. Finally, he decided to get back on the bus. There was such a makeshift toilet in a small room. He went in there and took advantage. However, the door was jammed and he could not open it. He knocked and wished someone would help. But silence. He was terrified. He was claustrophobic.
Dom returned to the bus after buying some sweets and soda at the convince store they had stopped by. He heard some shouting and banging from the small restroom "who's there?" he called not sure why someone would make such a ruckus, unless a couple had slid inside there and were having some happy time as a couple.
"I snapped... Open I beg you," he said exasperatedly. There were tears in his eyes. He was afraid. And in addition, his condition did not allow him to make much of a move. In that moment he wanted to get out of there and into the fresh air.
Dom was about to say something along the lines of how now he did wanted to talk. Yet hearing his desperation and clear fear he walked over and opened the bathroom door "hey its fine, you're out now" he said "perhaps next time you can be more agreeable now that I've been of your service and not only of a sexual service as in the past"
"Thanks... Or something," he said when he realized he was cuddling against his torso. He immediately jumped away as fast as he could and on trembling legs walked over to his backpack where he had a bottle of water. He took a sip of the drink. "Don't tell anyone about what happened... Okay?"
Having the pregnant teen next to him and so close, he caressed his waist, feeling the new curve that was there now, but had not been there when they had sex before. He chuckled at his request "they know we've slept together and you're more worried of them knowing you hugged me?" he asked for it didn't made any sense in his mind.

"But I think I get it now. You're claustrophobic, and surely that's making you be irritable on thus bus when you're surrounded by so many people and have little space due to your current state" he said as his eyes fell to the roundness in his middle.
"So you're also guessing that the baby might be yours?" he asked, annoyed by Dom's damn good way of deducing so far, and then fell silent. Did he just... Oh, shit. No, no. He had to unscrew it. He turned towards him, looking at him confused. "Forget what I said. It's nothing," he tried to convince him. He wasn't going to bring up the subject of fatherhood here.
Dom went pale at his words "That... What?" his brown eyes opened up like saucers in surprise "is... You think it's mine?" he honestly didn't remember with presicion when they had sex. It had been multiple times over the course of a week or two that he had enjoyed toying with Alex. But he had always wrapped his equipment up. He always used protection.
He doesn't want to talk about it. "Forget it. I said it in anger, okay?" he said, and then looked at him with one hand pleadingly. Fortunately, their conversation had to be interrupted as more and more people were returning to the bus. The heavyweight quickly sat back in his seat and intended to return to less stressful activities.
"you didn't sound angry when you said it" he said 'you sounded accusing' Dom thought to himself as he sat next to Alex once more as the bus filled up with the rest of his classmates.

Now Dom couldn't stop staring at his pregnancy, could it really be his? at the possibility of the baby being his he felt sick and nervous.
He didn't want to mess up his future for such stupidity and Alex seemed to not even wanna see him. So not even a chance of having a sex partner from his possible baby mama.
Alex was silent through the roads, and when they finally reached the hostel he was the first to get out. He felt a lot of pressure around Dominic. When everyone had a suitcase they went inside. And this is where the fun began. Room assignments. Great. He could already see that someone would approach him with a proposal. Funny. He sat back in his chair during this absurd idea that they should get along with each other. No one wanted to be with him. Because who would want to be in a room with a whore. Finally, he approached the teacher. "Could I be alone?"
The teacher, Mr. Daniela raised his eyes from the papers in his hands of the sleeping arrangements. He became nervous knowing Alex's child could be his. Yet he had remained quiet and not said a pip to not loose his job over a stupid affair with a student.

"you sure of that? Dominic offered to share a room with you already" he said and looked around in his papers "yet if you really want to be alone, I cab arrange that due to your condition." Mr. Daniel's said