Closed The experiment
Ry frowned looking down at the man “It will stop momentarily, the stretching is good, it means the baby is making progress” he smiled happily and moved to the man helping him back up onto the bed as he endured the pain. He rubbed the man’s stomach excitedly as he felt the skin stretch under his fingers. “You’re going to be such a big baby” he said directly to Amadeus’ stomach happily “You’ll be strong just like me”
Amadeus had had enough. Too much. Too much information and events. That's why he started crying out of self-pity. He got into some pretty bad shit and now had to sit with this psychopath. He hated it. He wanted to disappear. The crying finally tired the pregnant man out and he now slept peacefully snuggled into the bed. His body needed rest.
Ry lifted a blanket and laid it over the other man carefully. He didn’t understand the man’s reaction but human emotions confused him quite a bit as well. He fell asleep in his own chair shortly after listening to the hum of his machinery around him, his body curled up on the chair snoring quietly.
Amadeus awoke with the urge to vomit. He hurriedly got off the bed and, grabbing the bowl, vomited into it, making a noise in the process. He felt disgusted. He hated to vomit. He wanted it to be over.
Ry yawned looking over at him. He stretched out feeling the cracking of his body smiling gently. He went over and took the bucket emptying it before returning it to the man smiling “Your vomit is normal coloured, that is good, it means the baby is taking nutrients from the food” he smiled reaching out and touching his belly once again
"Why are you smiling like a psychopath?" this was the first question that came from Amadeus, who no longer showed fear or hostility as at the beginning. He was indifferent in that moment. It couldn't have been worse.
Ru tilted his head a little looking over at the man “I am excited, therefore I smile? That is the same as humans is it not?” He said standing up “I’m excited for my child’s arrival into this world and so far all the data says it is all going smoothly so I am happy” he said and grinned again

(Sorry, I’m exhausted so I have to go but I’ll reply tomorrow)
"So I'm a test subject, and if I bring a baby into the world will you let me go?" he asked, not knowing what to think of it anymore. On the one hand he understood what the stranger was telling him, but on the other it was all complicated. "I ask because in a way I don't understand the schematic and would like to know how it should all look.... You're practically happy, and I don't know what's going on"
Ry frowned “I have told you what’s going on? You are carrying my child until it’s ready to come into this world” he said “I think I will keep you for a while, perhaps fill you with my seed again once more” he smiled gently “I would love to have multiple children to tend to” he said and stroked the man’s cheek gently “You will labour just like a woman of your kind would and push the same” he said happily
"Please forgive me... I never thought about living like that. Please..." he grabbed his hand and even kissed it gently. He figured if he seduced a man like that he might get out of here faster. It can't hurt to try. And so he's already pregnant. It couldn't be worse.
Ry looked at his hands shocked at the affection showed, “Why did you do that?” He asked confused pulling his hand back looking at it curiously. He stood confused “Why are you suddenly showing affection? Kissing a hand like that is affection in your culture, isn’t it?” He frowned a little
"I know I won't succeed even if I tried, so I ask for your mercy," he explained and then knelt in front of him in a gesture of respect, even though such a gesture did not yet exist for the stranger. He tried to make it look natural. "Please keep me safe and be gentle..."
Ry frowned a little down at him “I do not wish to make your time here terrible, I will only do that if you try to leave” he said and ran his hand down the body of the man lightly “I just want a child and you can give that to me so I want you to be strong to make my child strong”
"Will I be able to get out of this room... I'll get claustrophobic if I stay here long," he said, then looked down at him. He wanted to persuade the man to come to him. But he didn't know anything about him at all. Maybe he should learn something? "What's your name anyway?"
Ry smiled gently at the man “My name is Ryvellion, you may address me as Ry” he said and sighed “You may go from this room to the next room and out in the backyard but that is all. If you do not stay in those spaces I will have to punish you” he said nodding to himself
"I'm Amadeus, if you're curious about something about the mother of your child," he said, and then somewhat blushingly looked at Ry. He slowly rose from his knees. "Okay, I'll try to adjust... Are you going to sit here with me all the time? You're afraid I'll run away?"
Ry laughed gently “I know who you are. I made sure to pick a specific person, someone who physically seemed to be able to carry my child, one in the age range of 18-22 to avoid any complications as much as possible, someone with a physicality a little different to mine to see how the DNA would mix together” he smiled at him “You happened to come into my radar at the perfect time. Yes, I fear you will try and run away however I do have an implant in you for medical reasons and that also shows me your location so if you did try to run away I would know. If you wish me to leave the room I will be happy to oblige” he said moving towards the door
Amadeus watched in silence as Ry left. He didn't know how to approach it. It was all getting more and more complicated. He answered the radar as a mother-to-be. So what was so special about him? He sat down on his bed, starting to think. Finally giving up, he grabbed a book off the shelf, hoping it would give him answers to his questions. Studying the pages, he felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen. Was his belly getting bigger again? No, it was a different pain this time. Stronger and longer... Immediately he felt something flow out of his ass. Blue ooze.
Ry returned to the room flicking through the tablet and the information. He went over to Amadeus and cleaned up the blue mess quickly and quietly “It’s just the body giving you a light contraction to prepare itself for when you do go into labour, because your pregnancy is shorter than a human your body has to get prepared faster. You’ll probably get one every few days, don’t worry about the goo, it’s just because of our mixed DNA”
"Mixed DNA? After all, you are human," he said. He still had no idea who Ry really was. He was in human form and didn't know that he looked any different in some way. He thought it was some mad scientist. He didn't know any connection. "It's like it... You mean the baby will look if it has mixed DNA?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 408 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,011 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap