Closed The experiment
Ry frowned “One of the first things I told you was that I am not human, I just prefer to take this form, it’s easy to manipulate and control, that is why if you tried to hurt me it would not do anything, my body will just take it like energy” he shrugged a little “This is the first time I’ve tried this on a human and I want to see who’s genes are dominant physically as well as intellectually and emotionally, the data can’t specify that at this stage”
Amadeus looked him over like a museum exhibit, and it was him who had new life in his belly. At first glance, Ry didn't look like any kind of alien. Amazing. "Can you read minds? Or do you have some sort of inhuman ability?" he inquired curiously. He was really curious about it all.
Ry smiled gently at the man and laughed softly “I have very much the same capabilities as humans. However, I feel no pain, I can change to look like whoever or whatever I prefer and I also have advanced senses such as hearing. For me, I can hear your heartbeat and the blood circling your body, I will be able to hear the heartbeat of the child as soon as it first beats, I see more colours than the human eye but I do not have taste like humans, I only eat to sustain myself, there is no enjoyment there. Is that enough information for you?”
"Okay... That's enough for me for now," he laughed briefly, and then remembered who they even were to each other. The alien and the mother of his child. Surprisingly, he couldn't see or hear anyone but them either. "How much do you know about me?"
Ry hummed a little “I know what I need to know. I know you’re healthy, come from a family with plenty of offspring, age 20” he shrugged a little “I have no need for the little details” he said “I will go and fetch you some food, I’m sure you are hungry” he said before going to the other room grabbing a tray and returning.
Amadeus looked at him already in silence and resolutely took the tray, beginning to eat. He was really starving. He felt that he would gain a lot of weight in those three months. But since his belly was growing for the baby anyway, he let himself go wild with food. "You have quite a knowledge of the human world...."
Try nodded and returned to his chair in the corner, content to watch him eat. He opened a book to read just as he stated about knowing of Earth “Yes, I have been on the earth for the past 100 of your earth years, learning about your culture and people. I had to ensure that I would be able to have a satisfactory person to breed for me”
"What do you mean satisfactory? I don't see myself as a special person.... I'm a waiter, working in a restaurant," he said, eating the strange concoction again, which surprisingly he liked a lot. Or the baby in it, which was more likely. He immediately put the empty tray aside and lay down on the bed
Ry tilted his head a little “I picked you, therefore you are extraordinary. Your menial labour tasks and stress under situations is vital in both maintaining a healthy baby and birthing, as well as the situation in general. You come from a modest family, however you’re not relatively close with them so disappearing for a few months is easily done. Your family have very good potential for birthing as every time your parents tried for a child they easily conceived. You’re of medium build and have a sludgy wider hips, again good for birthing. You also usually have a cheerful disposition which is a positive trait for a child, especially one who will be mixed and potentially put into the human world to develop. I have heard many people say that you are attractive from a human position which I would like in my child as well. Need I go on?”
Amadeus nodded in the negative... Ry actually constructed a detailed algorithm. But quite phenomenal that those qualities that he thought weren't always useful to him are a huge plus for him. For the child. The boy laid his head on the pillow and then closed his eyes. "Is it normal for me to want to sleep so much?"
Ry nodded and went to his side laying a blanket on top of him gently “Yes, it will only be for a week or so I believe as your body didn’t have a womb before and so it’s still trying to figure out what to do with it. It may reject it and the first child in you will not survive but I can just try again if that is the case” he said before returning to his chair to read
"I'm sure you'll come up with something... You're a genius since you developed an algorithm to find me..." he muttered, and then fell asleep. He couldn't remember what he was dreaming about, but it was good. He smiled in his sleep.
Ry went and sat down opening his book back up and reading until he heard Amadeus stirring. He got up going to the other room bringing back another tray of food and a bucket, unsure if this pregnancy had taken hold or not but either way he would probably experience some version of morning sickness even if he did end up passing the first child.
Amadeus awoke. He was in a good mood. Seeing Ry leaning over him, he smiled at him, which was an unlikeable connection to his behavior yesterday. He sat up on the bed, his tummy getting a little bigger than yesterday. "Did I sleep long?" he asked, stretching
Ry motioned to the food “Eat” he said gently “You slept for almost 14 hours, I expect you will be tired again in a couple of hours and repeat that until your body accepts the womb” he said gently before opening his book skimming through the pages half heartedly. He couldn’t quite pinpoint it, but apart from Amadeus’ physical capability of conceiving a child there was something else that Ry was appealed to but he was unsure what or why.
"Why are you so gloomy? Were you bored without my company?" he asked, taking a fork and eating another strange dish. He glanced from time to time at the reading Ry. He was still in the same clothes. Did he sleep at all? It's a little unhealthy. Even for an alien. Everyone had to rest. "Have you eaten yet?"
Ry looked at him confused “I am not unhappy” he said softly before standing and going back over to him “However you seem to be in a better mood” he said before picking up a metal wand and running it over his body so the implant knew to start taking notes again “I only eat very rarely, I do not feel hunger like humans” he smiled gently “But that is kind of you to be concerned”
"I'm not worried at all... You just keep sitting there. And you probably don't even bathe. You should pay more attention to yourself," he said, and then drank the purple liquid he had on the tray. He immediately handed him an empty tray. His appetite was really big. He hoped that at least the pain at the increase in abdominal volume wouldn't be so bad.
Ry laughed gently “You forget I am not human, I do not need to do everything that humans do, I do not produce sweat so I have no smell, but if you feel more comfortable I can change my clothing every day?” He took the tray from him and went to the other room and grabbed a second tray before returning and setting it down before grabbing the pad and scrolling through it checking his vitals “It seems that everything is in order, blood pressure and sugars are level”
"You may not be human, but how are you going to raise a child? After all, it will be human to some degree, right?" he muttered, trying to convince him of his point. He immediately grabbed the robe he had wrapped himself in. "Do you have any board games? Lying down, eating and sleeping bore me.... Not to mention how I'm getting fat..." he said and exposed his stomach gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 408 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Always Pregnant Experiment popop 1 1,011 03-29-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: pregcap