Closed The farmer’s child
Name: Jace Forman
Looks: Medium height, fairly thin but with discernible muscles due to the farm work, dark brown wavy hair that’s cut short on the side to keep out of the way on the farm, tanned skin and bright blue eyes.

Jace nervously sat out in his car looking at the facility in front of him. He was sure of his choice, he wanted a baby and to have his own little family but was quite nervous about doing it without a partner. He got out of the car and headed inside the facility, it mirrored a hospital with its light blue walls and cold atmosphere. He hated it, he was making it adamant he was not having his child in a place like this. He went to the front desk and gave his name and sat down in the hard seat to wait patiently for his name to be called and to be brought back to where he would be questioned before he was inseminated with his child.
Name: Liam Harrison
Descriotion : he's a tall man and has a lanky figure. He has blonde hair and blue eyes that need glasses. He's a nurse on the facility and has worked there for 10 years now. He enjoys his work in helping men having a kid and later to also look after the new borns.

The facility was always busy with elrjrr new patients that were being ingresed for an insemination procedure, this that came for out patient consultation and of course the ones that came in to deliver their babies.

Liam enjoyed his work inmesly, even if he sometimes had to pull long hours if they were short on staff and too many patients to look after.

"Jace Forman?" he called in the waiting room as the receptionist informed a patient had just came in for his appointment. There was no file on the patient just an initial consultation where Jscd had come in to be informed of what the facility offered and what the process was.
Jace was tapping his feet on the floor nervously, he twisted his fingers nervously and stood as his name was called. He smiled nervously at the man in front of him, he was shorter than the man by about half a foot. He waved a little awkwardly “That’s me” he said softly.

He followed Liam down the hall into another room, he looked around the small room where a hospital bed laid in the middle of it. He bit his lip staring at it, he took a deep breath looking nervously at Liam before sitting up on it. “So, how do we start this?” He said nervously
Liam chuckled as the young man seemed under the impression he would be inseminated right then and there.
"By your question I take you're sure of this" he said closing the door behind him of the examination room.

"I see you were here just two months ago for a consultation on our services and you finally booked this appointment two weeks ago" he said reading from the small file on him.
"did you brought any luggage with you? Or is there any family member that we are to wait for? Right now we will just go over the details of the process, answer any questions you may have and do a clinical evaluation to make sure you're healthy and apt for the process. If after that all is well we will admit you into our living in patient area as I'm sure your doctor explained during your first consultation. "
Jace nodded and bit his lip “Yeah, I’m nervous but I want this, I want my own baby to look after and raise, my own little family” he smiled dreamily before shaking his head “I left my bag in my car for later. No family is coming” he said shrugging a little looking down “I don’t really have family” he smiled at the man a little sadly.

“I didn’t have enough money so I needed to raise some funds before I came, you know? This place isn’t very cheap” he laughed softly “I don’t think I have any questions for now, I’ve researched a lot before even choosing to do this to begin with so I know the basics of the procedure and what things I should expect a bit. I hope I’m physically good” he said blushing a little “So, what do we need to go through now?” He asked, his excitement coming through a little.
Liam was glad this was the kind of patient that had not only his mind set but his heart set on making this happen. Jave was the kind of patient for whom he became a nurse and worked here. To aid them fulfull a dream that otherwise would be impossible.

It was unusual for a patient to be alone. Usually there was someone if not a partner, a parent, sibling or even a friend. He politely nodded at his mention that no one would join then and he was alone.

"I understand our services are not cheap, but I assure you we do our best for you and your growing family" he said politely "first I will like to have you weighted and meddured. Then I'll take your vitals and do an external abdominal exam to make sure all is well" he said and pointed to the scale so Jace could take his shoes off and stand over it.
As the younger man did so. He wrote down the current Weight and his height.
Jace was happy that Liam was helping him, he seemed confident and calm as he took Jace’s measurements and his mere presence helped calm his nerves as well. When Liam motioned for him to get off the scales he stepped off and put his shoes back on smiling gently, “I believe it, so far it’s been very professional and a pretty calm experience, not too hospital like” he laughed lightly.

He moved and sat on the edge of the hospital bed for Liam to take his vitals and to lie back for the abdominal exam. “How long have you worked here?” He asked curiously, the man moved with such precision and almost on instinct, it was interesting for Jace to watch as he picked up medical supplies and instruments putting them on a tray and bringing them to his side. Jace looked on nervously, knowing the height and weight may not affect the outcome but his abdominal exam and vitals may affect his ability to carry.
"I've been here ten years, so be calm you're on good hands" he said and smiled "we try to be warm to our patients, even if the clinic might look cold due to functionality. We do need a lot of equipment and for the place to be pristine as our procedures are so delicate." he explained.

He rubbed his hands to make them warm before he began to palp Jace abdomen in search of anything that could suggest something was out of order like a mass that shouldn't be there" can you pull down your pants just a bit so I can check the lower abdomen? "
Jace smiled gently “I can tell you’ve been here a long time, you’re so calm and move very precisely like you’ve done this hundreds of times which I guess you have” he laughed softly. He lifted his hips up a little lowering his shorts just until the very top of his pelvis where he had a trail of hair heading into his pubic region. “Is this okay?” He asked biting his lip lightly.

He quite liked Liam’s hands on him, they were very warm and soft, he clearly took care of them well unlike Jace who’s hands were rough from the farm work he did. “Am I all good doc?” He grinned at him, trying to hide his nerves that something might be wrong or there may be a reason he couldn’t carry. He knew his thin hips may be seen as a problem in the future but also knew some men’s hips grew through the process and that shouldn’t be an issue in regards to him being allowed to be pregnant.
Liam waited silently and professionally as Jace uncovered himself further for the examination. "I have, I enjoy this job inmesly and being able to help people like you have a child that is so desired"

His hands trailed over the abdomen muscles. He could tell that Jace either worked out or had a very physical job that had developed his pysiche. A pregnancy would change that and those labored abdominal muscles would dissappear. His expert hands would sometimes apply pressure on certain areas to feel well the tissue underneath

"you're all good, theresre no abnormalities or anything that makes me doubt that there can be a problem, so a sonogram is not needed, unless you want me to run one and make sure" he said as he removed his hands from him
Have smiled gently at him, “Have you got any children?” He asked curiously, “Does working with babies make you want to have one or has it given you the opposite reaction” he laughed gently. He pulled his pants back up properly as the abdominal check was finished.

He sat up a little and smiled gently at Liam, he was a very attractive man with glasses that drew focus to his blue eyes. He felt his tanned skin turn pink on his cheek shaking the thoughts from his head. “Um, well would the sonogram help? If you believe I’m healthy enough and don’t need it, I trust you” he smiled. “Bye bye muscles” he said patting his stomach laughing gently “I’m sure the farm will bring them back after I have my baby anyway” he said grinning and shaking his head a little.
"I love children, but don't have any. I haven't found the right man yet" he said as he finished setting all the instruments back in place and fill the examination sheet of his file.

"you have a farm? That must be nice but must mean you're far from home" he commented "I'm sure you're good. But I always offer the sonogram as some patients are very anxious and that might help take away from their worries." he waited for Jace to finish dressing

"well know I need you to sign some papers to have you interned in our facilities" he said as he brought said papers over "we can later go get your bag and I'll show you to your dorm. Do you want to have your first ovulation shot scheduled for tonight or tomorrow morning?"
Jace smiled gently at him “I mean, you don’t need a man to have a family” he grinned “Otherwise I shouldn’t be here” he laughed gently “Yeah, it’s good, it’s a lot of work and a little lonely but I love the countryside, I don’t think I could live in a city” he chuckled “I mean, it probably says in my file I want to have as little time here as possible and want a natural birth at my house” he said smiling at the man.

Jace shrugged “If there was an issue I’m sure you would have told me or wanted me to have a sonogram” he smiled gently and took the papers off him gently reading through them quickly and signing them all of relatively fast. “I’d prefer to get the process started as soon as possible, the sooner I get pregnant, the sooner I get to go home” he grinned at him “So tonight please” he said happily.

Jace finished off the paperwork giving it back to him before following him back out the front and grabbing his bag from his truck and heading back in with Liam, following him down the corridor and outside and then straight into another tall building that looked like an apartment block.
"I know that, but I can't carry, so I do need a partner to have a baby" he explained even if perhaps that was too personal. He never minded talking of his own life to his patients, it helped to create a trust with them and have their experience go smoother.

Once all was settled and signed. Liam took Jace to the in patient housing. It was just as comfortable as any apartment might be, even having a small kitchen if any of the patients preferred to make their won food and not consume that prepared by the cafeteria.

"This will be yours. Room 701" he said showing Jace in. It was a homey apartment "I'll settle your shot for after dinner. I'll administer it. Before that I'm sure the doctor will come to greet you and do his own check" he said for Liam was just a nurse.
"do you know where everything is at? Did you had the tour on your first consultation?" he asked

He then pointed to a set of books in the coffee table "those our sperm donor books so you can start going over them to choose a donor even if we still have to first get you to ovulate. It's good you start making a choice"
Jace nodded “I mean, you could adopt or have a surrogate but I also understand wanting to wait to have someone there with you. I just don’t meet too many people, farming is long day work and tiring, don’t have the time or energy for dating” he laughed gently.

He moved around the apartment just looking through the cupboards and drawers like he was expecting something to be in there. “Yeah, I’m pretty positive I know how to get to the important places and wandering around will give me something to do, not used to relaxing or sitting down for extended periods” he laughed gently “What sort of checks will the doctor do? I’d like to be prepared, the same ones as you did?” He asked smiling gently at him.
"for adoption you need to have a partner and surrogacy os very expensive" he said with a sigh "more so than this procedure you're taking on" he smiled "it makes sense then for you to come here. Now that you'll have a child you won't be so alone in that farm huh?"

He allowed the man to look around "mostly same as I did, sometimes they do an anal exam of they decide it necessary. And depending on who you choose as a sperm donor might need some blood samples for you to make sure there is no risk of your baby inheriting a sickness from the mix of genes "
Jace smiled sadly “It’s kind of sad how expensive it is to not be alone” he said softly before sitting on a leather couch in the room looking up at Liam. “Thank you for being so nice, it helps with the whole transition of everything” he smiled gently.

He blushed a little at the idea of the anal exam, “O-okay” he said a little nervously, he hadn’t had a check there yet and obviously knew it would be coming up but was a little nervous about it all the same. “We’ll, I guess I will see you after dinner for that first injection?” He said nervously.
"Don't mention it. I'm here to help on whatever I can. If you need anything there's a nurse station in every floor, me or any of the other nurses will be happy to aid" he said as he went to the door.

Liam smiled encouraging "the doctor has good hands, don't be nervous" he said "yeah be sure to be by then on your room abs try to have a good meal. Some patients get too nervous and don't eat and might expirience dizzynes after we give them the first shot."
Jace smiled gently at him “Thanks Liam, I really appreciate how nice you’ve been” he said happily before nodding and going to the fridge grabbing out some yogurt to snack on while he waited for the doctor. The examination went well and Jace didn’t even have to have an anal exam yet which he found relieving.

He waited patiently in the room for Liam after his dinner of mash and veg with meatballs. He was nervous definitely, but he didn’t want to pass out from nerves and had to focus on something else so he may as well take heed of what Liam said and have dinner. He scrolled through the channels finally finding a decent rom com before playing it as he waited.
After dinner Liam made his rounds checking in on patients and administering the medication that had been assigned by the doctor.

Around eight pm he knocked on the door of room 701.and waited for Jace to call saying he could come in.

He carried with him the first dosage Jace would be given to bring him to ovulate. "Good night, I hope you've been comfortable?" he said as he went to the table to start preparing the medicine "this is quick, but a bit painful. I do need you to relax as much as you can. You can either lay on bed or stand as you feel better I just need a good access to your hips and abdomen. After I will stay with you for some twenty minutes to make sure you have no unwanted reaction. Okay?"