Carb Loading; or just the early stages of pregnancy
Video 
Were there to be a the male equivalent of Teen Mom on tv, it would probably have less to do with such emotional tribulations of puberty and adolescent relationships.

It would probably look more like this: high school jock having an excuse to skip out on two-a-days, catching up on day-time t.v.
Hopefully not the last of this guy.

*28 sec. mark just screams "acknowledging the baby bump"

And while we're on the topic of carb-loading, there's nothing better than bulking / off season bodybuilders (lean bodybuilder's of course). I remember back in high school my girlfriends own thoughts on the ridiculous nature of gaining weight to only lose it again. Obviously there's more to it than just the gaining portion, as it requires a lot of lean meat and stuff of the like.

However, I used to remember when Spring training came around, there was always those two or three guys in the locker room that I couldn't shake my attention off their slightly bulging guts. The abs were there, no doubt, somewhere behind their newly bloated physique. And of course, to my amusement, it was perfectly ok to go up to them and poke & prod, joking about their "baby bump," which they excused as "just bulking bro."

But I digress. Every so often, I rarely come across someone doing the similar bulking up. Like the kid from the videos above, Steve Moriarty is another example of this.Normally

[Image: 298132_198494473560306_212040585_n.jpg]
Wow.
Speechless.
Great finds, thanks for sharing.
Oh my God they're so hot! As soon as i saw the first video i instantly subscribed to his youtube channel haha!
Looks like we have even more of a reason to subscribe to his Youtube account.
In his newest video, Mattias reveals that he'll try to make an effort at posting a bloating vid. every Friday.
Since he already know's his audience, and seemed to have been egged on by those who've commented already on his page, why not just skip the foreplay and just pretend he's doing a pregnancy vlog for us.

And he calls this only "half stuffing."
I'm in love....
Hey, check his channel...he's updated some new videos, and they're insanely hot! In one of them he shows how beautiful he is :)