Closed A chance at happiness
Winter, a blizzard is coming. The pregnant man goes into labor and the husband has to deliver the baby.
Plot:  An arranged marriage, 19th century. Mpreg. A marriage between two noblemen, but things don't go well between them. Winter, a blizzard is coming. They are forced to stay at home. The pregnant man goes into labor and the husband has to deliver the baby. The labor was long and painful. Complications in childbirth. I play as a carrier (pregnant man - Carsen). I'm looking for someone to play the husband. I require long answers and an elaborate storyline. More information will be discussed privately.

It was late afternoon. Winter. The weather at this time of year was quite pleasant, although all the animals were sitting in the barn among a thousand bales of hay. They had led them there long ago to focus on the more important things that were to come. Their child, for example. In less than a month it was due to come into the world.

Carsen was pacing around the kitchen as usual at this hour. As examples, the host had to keep the house tidy and cook for her husband. Fortunately, his duties didn't take up much of his time. He had a great schedule for the day and the tasks his spouse assigned him. Even when they found out they were pregnant, Carsen didn't want to give up working from home. It was an escape from marital problems for him.

He married his husband because his parents insisted. He was apparently a good man with a large field and farm, which equaled a large estate. Carsen, however, was not convinced. It was nice enough at first, but then the husband started coming home late from work in the city to their house on the side in the woods. He spent less time with him and was very partial to their intimate life. This all happened after the doctor's diagnosis and Carsen's pregnancy. Maybe it was invisible, but apparently his husband wasn't ready for a baby and was trying to isolate himself. It hurt the pregnant young man, but he stood silently by his spouse's side, being at his every nod. He hoped things would still straighten out between them.

As the sun went down and he waited for his husband, he sat on the couch in the living room, finishing sewing baby clothes. He still had some unfinished ones in store, so he had to hurry. No one knew when the little one would decide to come into the world.
Fabian Dormer was a twenty nine year old man. He was the Duke of Lexigton a title he had inherited five years ago at the passing of his father. Becoming a Duke and still being single, just made him a more coveted bachelor than before, for he now had the large sum of 15,000 pounds a year.

Fabian wasnt a party boy and had never enjoyed the balls and seasons designed for young men like him, to meet elegible and of age women and lads to be married. He had attempted to go to two or three of those and had been a disaster. Yet he understood his duty to his family, it was not only to inherit and manage the estate´s fortune, but to produce an heir that would continue the blood line and could inherit once he was gone. Besides it gave him a headache to think that if he had no children, the family estate and fortune would go to his cousing Wesley. That would be a tragedy and would jeopardize the protection he could offer his older and younger sisters. Speacially the younger ones, as they would need a handsome dowry to be married.

So he had caved, realizing he would never find a partner by himself, and set his mother to the task of finding him someone suitable to marry. His only request was that said partner was a lad. Since young he had known himself to be a homosexual and knew he could only harbor desire and feelings for another man.
Her mother came through two years ago, and found a second son of an Earl that would marry him.

Fabian had visited the young lad at his father´s home and brought expensive gifts and took him on a couple of walks before they were married in the local Cathedral. The matrimony held sexual relations , if not often. Fabian wasnt even sure Carsen was gay or bisexual, or just willing to do marry as being the husband of a Duke was a better future and prospect than a carreer in the military or church.

Fabian was sure his husband dindn´t enjoyed their sexual encounters. He knew as much or less than Fabian about sex, but he would lay for him, when he seeked him and had never complained or said a thing. Yet Fabian hadn´t found the words to ask him or express to him that he didn´t knew what he was doing either.
At any case their akward matings had been enough to leave Carsen expecting a child.
a few weeks ago the healer had instructed confinment for the pregnant man, indicating the birth of his firstborn was close.

He was a man of very little word and would spent most of his time in the study or library , or would go to town for business of the management of the diverse family properties. Married, he felt more alone than ever, for at home he had a husband he didn´t knew how to talk to or even please and now , very soon, he would have a kid he had no idea how to care for or build a relationship with him, for he hoped the child would be a boy. That way he would be spared of bothering Carsen in bed again to produce another child. That was his only reason to desire a boy at the first try. He had grown between many sisters and would love to have a daughter, but it was more practical to be the father of a son.
Carsen waited obediently for Fabian. Living as a twosome away from her husband's main ancestral home was increasingly difficult. The pregnant man was almost constantly home alone while his husband spent time in town. He was afraid. He felt fear every day. You never knew what was going to happen. Recently there have been a series of thefts and robberies. And he was pregnant.

He did not, however, broach the subject, as his mother had advised him to do so. In her letters she advised him to sit still and quiet. It was Fabian who ruled everything and had his say. He was to bear him a son and have his name, feeling privileged to be the husband of such a fine nobleman. Only he could cry silently in bed at night from the situation he found himself in. But he had to be strong for the baby.

Maybe it didn't seem like it, but he loved this baby and he was really happy. Although sex with her husband was a little uncomfortable, due to Carsen's lack of experience for the most part, it gives him life under his heart. It was something amazing. Though he persisted in it alone.

Fabian seemed to have little interest. That's why he didn't tell him about the first kicks or movements of the fetus inside him. He wants to see a result, baby. And Carsen is supposed to give birth to baby.

Having no idea what to do anymore, he put down the yarn and decided to go out on the terrace in front of the house to look for his husband. He put on his winter boots and thick coat, touching his stomach protectively. He sat down on a bench, waiting for the familiar carriage to appear on the horizon. He breathed through his nose in the meantime, feeling the toddler gently kicking him.
Fabian would stay in town all he could. He never knew what to do or say under Carsen´s gaze. He sometimes felt he was about to say something or ask something of him , but his husband remained silent. Why was it so hard for him to comunicate? it was not only with his husband, but with everyone.

As Carsen was now in confinement, he realized they didnt had a crib yet for the child. The last hours at town he had spent them looking for one. The carriage came through the estate´s doors and up the long pathway to the main house. As he came down, he gave instructions to the servants to bring the crib down and set it on his and Carsen´s room. As he went up the entrance steps he found the pregnant man in the terrace.

"Why are you not inside, by the fire?" he asked not understanding why Carsen would be out with this cold. "You should come see, what I brought for the child. If you dont like it, I can send it back" he assured as he waited for his husband to stand up and go back inside with him.
Seeing the familiar carriage, he breathed a sigh of relief that his husband was returning. At least he won't be afraid. He sat on the bench still though, feeling the cold air refresh him. He was suffocating in the house. Literally and figuratively.

As Fabian left and their gazes met, he lowered his gaze. He still felt a little embarrassed. After all, they had been married less than a year. And a few walks or gifts before the wedding didn't make their acquaintance any better and they both felt no embarrassment. "I made you dinner..." he said evasively, and then went inside. He pulled off his coat and hung it up on the coat rack. He had trouble getting his shoes off. Fortunately, his husband was smart enough to help him take them off. "Thank you "
No one told Fabian, marriage was hard. For what his mother had described it was bliss, and he hoped for it, he just didnt knew how you got there. He thought his parents had been happy, they simply got along...but with Carsen it was another story. He always felch such tension and akwardness.

Seeing him struggle due to his heavy burden, he knelt to help him out of his snow boots "its fine...what´s there for dinner?" he asked " you know you don´t have to cook, just give the head chef instructions on what you want done and it will be done" he ended always saying the same thing. He was about to add that way hell have more time for his passtimes, but realized he didn´t had an idea what Carsen enjoyed to do before he was married to him.

They went to the large dinning room. He sat at the head of the table and waited for the footmen to bring in dinner and for it to be served. He looked in silence at his husband, wondering what he could do or say now to him. So he silently took a bite.
Carsen sat down as company across the long table. No one told him to sit there, but he just felt that way. That's where he belongs. He thought the spot next to him might anger Fabian. He knew nothing about the husband in law.

While Fabian ate his chicken and salad in silence, he played with his fingers under the table. He had nothing to do, so when he had the chance he cooked or sewed. It made him happy. Literature bored him with its repetitiveness. He could read about the same thing everywhere.

As the child gently kicked him in the stomach a servant came, announcing that the bath for him was ready. Carsen thanked her quietly, then motioned for her to follow him into the bathroom. In the middle stood a large tub filled with hot water. The pregnant man, with the woman's help, removed his robes. "Louise, will you stay and help me wash up like last time?" asked the girls quietly. He had been less independent for a few weeks. His feet and back were mercifully sore and he could not bend to his will
Louise was a young girl , barely a teen herself. She helped around doing errands and lately her bigggest job was to help the Duchess, or was it Duke too? she had yet to ask him how he wanted to be refered as.

"of course" she said and aided the pregnant man into the tub as she went to get the scrub and soap. She had seen her own mother, a man too, go round like Carsen many a time. She was the eldest of six and counting.

"sir..." she said gently as she used a pail to make water slide down Carsen´s head and back "may...may I ask about your personal life?" she asked
Carsen liked Louise. She was quiet and hardworking. He appreciated it. However, he didn't demand much from her. She was still a teenager, besides he could do a lot of things too. Only when he was in trouble did he ask her for favors.

However, when he heard the girl's question he tensed up a little. He didn't like to talk about himself. He preferred to listen. He wasn't the conversational type, just like his husband. " I don't like to talk about such topics, but one question probably won't hurt..." he forced himself to smile, and then gasped, feeling his body tighten a little. He stroked his large stomach.
"You know, my mother is like you, a man" she said as she had never told him. She began to scrub his back gently as she already knew what he prefered when taking a bath " He has many kids, Im the eldest, but I was wondering if perhaps the Duke is bad to you. I´ve never seen you both talk" she said gently not wanting to be disrespectul yet it was curious to her how to people could be married and not talk.

Her mother had said that was just how noblemen where, but Louise was sure there had to be another answer.

Meanwhile, Fabian had finished his dinner alone, and was now retiring to the rooms he shared with Carsen. As he entered he listened to some talking in the bathroom but didn´t made much of it and took a book to read by the fire of the private chambers.
"This is not a marriage of love... He had to get married and so did I. It worked out that way. I hardly know my husband at all," he said emphatically and as it looked from his perspective. He breathed quietly as the girl washed his back. The hot baths were doing him good, though lately they were making him weak. He sat in the water usually briefly so as not to waste his or the maid's time. "Louise... Can you help me put on a new nightgown later? My mom sent me one as a gift recently and I'd like to wear it today," he explained, changing the subject altogether. He didn't have much to add to that conversation anyway. It was then that he felt a strong prick in his lower abdomen. He gasped, then sighed. He's been having these single contractions a lot lately. He thought it was nothing
"I understand...Im sorry thats how it is for you sir" she said as she srubbed him. At his instructions she got the new gown he was meaning "its very soft sir" she said knowing it must be really expensive.

She saw him gasp as she adided him up his feet so he could get out of the tub, she got towels to dry him off and then aid him change "are you all right sir? are you in pain?" she asked unsure if she should get a healer.
"It's okay... A cramp, but it's nothing. Don't worry," he said, and then as he wiped himself off, he put on a beautiful and even slightly sexy nightgown with her help. His larger breasts were beautifully exposed in it. When he was dressed he turned to the maid. "Hand me to the bedroom cream in a moment. I'll grease my belly before bed," he said, and then smiled weakly before he left. He passed the study where his husband sat, well aware of his presence. He sighed. He'll probably come to bed late again.
Fabian was reading, he first noticed Louise go and through the door. Minutes later his own husband. He raised his deep blue eyes from the book, he had a slight headache from forcing his vision to read by candle and fire light, and he realized that was a new robe his husband was wearing. should he say something? or was it rude to note he was wearing something new? would Carsen even want him noticing something like that?

He used a page marker to close his book and he looked at his husband. In that robe it was plain he was heavy with child and the reason as to why the healer had given way for his confintment to start. women and lads in their last stage of pregnancy were better confined to their homes and stop their usual outings to society to rest.
The new crib he bouth had been laid close to the bed their shared.

It was a luxury piece of maghony wood and the softest matress there could be for a future Duke.

"Thank you for the dinner, I enjoyed it" he said akwardly, should he say more ?should he keep silent? he didn´t knew and it was a constant frustration for him to not know how to talk to a lad. Carsen was easy on the eyes, perhaps another reason he had been succesfull on getting his husband with child, unlike some others he knew and heard of, that had to drink half a bottle of rum or wine, to be able to perform for their wives.
Carsen wanted to rub his stomach, but then Fabian walked in. Heavyweight blushed softly, feeling his gaze on him. To avoid betraying his embarrassment, he glanced at the window. It was snowing outside and it was snowing thickly. Their baby will be born in the winter. A bit of an uncool time, but he was happy just to have the baby.

He touched his stomach affectionately. " Thank you for the crib. It's gorgeous," he said, looking at the cot, which he had already noticed as he entered the bedroom. His husband didn't save money for the kids or him. He wasn't a scrooge. He appreciated it.

Guessing that his husband wasn't going to look away anytime soon, he decided to smear some cream on his stomach. He did this every evening, but in solitude. The cream was supposed to make unwanted skin lesions caused by pregnancy disappear. Another gift from mom. He tentatively lifted his nightgown, showing his round hips, beautiful thighs, and swollen belly. He applied the cream to the bump and began to lubricate it in silence. He looked like a nymph. A half-naked nymph.
it was tantalizing and Fabian felt that rush of blood and heat, as the first time he saw Carsen undress in their wedding night. It felt improper now, since now it was not just his husband, but an expecting mother. He had shyied away whenver he had this impulses as he felt it must be sin, to desire a mother, he also didnt want to trouble Carsen in his mor sensitive and delicate state.

Yet the gown was pretty, a little semi sheer so he could see the pale or take a good idea of what the pale skin looked below it. He gulped as he saw Carsen begin to rub something on his belly that made it shine and refelct the light from the various candles that lighted the room.

"they said it was the best they had" he said glad he had chosen well and to his husbands liking the crib for their child. He wasn´t able to look away. " are you...really pleased with the crib?" yet somehow his tone suggested he was not only talking of a crib anymore. He wanted to ask if he needed help and more importantly to ask what he was doing as he hadnt seen anything like it before. Carsen was a lythe lad with a very beutiful body. He knew his parents wouldnt have problem marrying him to a Marquiss daughter, or some heiress if they had wanted to, and in that way he would be the Lord.

"Carsen...there´s something I wondered tonight as I came home, " he said not realizing he was talking as Louise almost asking permission to speak to his own husband.
Carsen felt the burning gaze of his husband. His body trembled restlessly, feeling some kind of excitement. He craved contact with his husband, but refused to push. Maybe Fabian just wanted to do it once to give him a son? He didn't know what he was thinking, but apparently he liked the view.

The younger man felt his blood circulating faster inside him. His intimate place trembled and he could feel himself getting wet. The sheet underneath him could be soaked with mucus in a moment. He tried unsuccessfully to focus on his stomach lubrication. But it broke... He looked at his spouse with a glint in his eye and a bitten lip. He stopped massaging his stomach.

"Fabian..." for the first time he addressed him by name today "I-I.. I have a need," he said embarrassed, "I need touch, closeness... Intimate," he finally broke off the sentence, then put the cream on the bedside table. He sat down on the bed, still drilling his gaze into his husband. He tightened his hand on his nightgown, feeling the excitement.
Fabian could tell something different was on tonight. Usually Carsen would head to bed in silence as he kept in reading but tonight he was doing this thing with a cream.. He had also kind of ignored his question.

He had known some Carsen's body from their wedding night and some other nights. Yet there was also darkness for propriety and sheets that covered the lad. This was different. In plain light he could see the curve of the pregnancy, nice and thick thighs, hips he could loose himself in.

"so... You're homosexual or bisexual? You... Actually want me to notice your new robe?" he asked and came a bit closer "I... I really have no idea what I'm doing if I'm being honest when it comes to intimacy " they had only told him his duty was to produce a son and an uncle drinking had barely explained where he needed to slid in a las or woman to produce such a child.
Carsen didn't know where this would start to go, but he wanted to go further that night into the arms of desire and two bodies close together. Pregnancy was making him horny and craving touch, intimacy. As Fabian began to approach, he too on all fours began walking across the bed towards him. His ass and shapely thighs were easily visible now through the short material of his nightgown. By now he still had his belly uncovered, which in a bedroom shared with her husband shouldn't be surprising.

"I want to make love... The robe is from my mom, and I only like men. That answer is worthy of me, your husband?" he asked for the first time without worrying about the consequences. The desire for sex had so taken over him that he would probably play the virtuous again husband tomorrow who would not utter a single word. So it will be like this.

As the atmosphere began to thicken Carsen felt the smell better. Fabian's perfume. Damn strong and intense. Carsen would recognize them even from a mile away. He slept next to his husband every night and remembered the smell very well. He associated himself with a nobleman.
Fabian would only have to move a hand up to whisk away the small and revealing robe. He struggled with that desire, afraid of being sinful. Not that he was an extreme pius man, but he truly knew little of what was allowed or even expected of a husband in the bed relations. He had no one he could ask either and it would be too embarrassing to even ask a friend a about it.

With a trembling hand he reached to touch the belly that encased his child. He stopped milimiters away but Carsen just moving an inch forward made him touch and lay his hand over the tight skin. It was soft and tight and he could feel the life within. It was the first he touched it and felt it. His eyes went wide.

"I'm glad, you like men. I feared this union was imposed on you even in that aspect of preference." he said very formally stil. He hadn't moved his hand still afraid of touching his own husband. "can a lad... Have intimacy in your state? I wouldn't wish to hurt you or the unborn child" he said and his hand was forced to touch more as his husband moved a bit closer. Was he looking for that? For him to move his hand?

Still scared and doubtful to all this new events, he moved his hand tracing the curve with the tips of his fingers.