Closed Neighbours
Closed with whoknows
Jace smiled a little before beginning to watch the film before he fell asleep not that far into it, snoring softly on the couch
Seeing Jace asleep, Ally turned the film off and wondered around his apartment to find his bedroom. Once she found it, she grabbed the duvet and placed it on his body, after laying him down on his side. Ally smiled at the sight, before leaving to her own apartment.
Jace woke a while later and looked around confused before going to bed. Several days later he had his shopping list in his hand and was heading out to the shops one hand on his back, the baby giving him a lot of back pain at the moment.
Ally was about to go visiting her friend from school, when she saw Jace outside her door. “Oh hello Jace! I’m just about to go out! Where are you going?” She frowned seeing him rub his back, “hey, are you alright?”
Jace smiled gently over at her “Just the weekly shop” he chuckled “Yeah, I’m okay, the baby just doesn’t like my spinal cord today” he chuckled softly and smiled gently at her before waddling to the stairs and started to go down them slowly “Where are you going? On a date or something?” He winked playfully
“Oh right, if you don’t have a car I could drive you, if you want?” She said as they started walking down the stairs. Ally laughed at the comment about going on a date “I wish”. Remembering the gifts she bought last week, she gasped, “come over to mine later, I have something for you!”
Jace shook his head “It’s not far and I don’t get much even in a weekly shop, the walk will be good for me” he said and smiled gently at her slowly making his way down the stairs “Why did you get me something?” He asked curiously
“Only if your sure” Ally said. She stopped as she got to her car, “because I want to help you, but have fun shopping”. As she got into her car she waved at Jace, then pulled away from the curb.
Jace did his shopping before returning later and put his shopping away and hummed quietly moving around his apartment trying to straighten and fix things, he was finding it harder and harder to keep the place clean, being tired and sore all the time.
When Ally returned home it was late afternoon and she was tired. However she promised herself that she would take the gifts over to Jace, so that’s what she did. She was thinking about the baby onesies and the stomach support that she got him as she knocked on his door.