What's the ettiquette on roleplay requests?
I'm not necessarily against, but....
.... what is the protocol?

I was PM'd by a user who simply asked if I wanted to role-play. IRL I'm a non binary AMAB individual who is also aromantic asexual.

But I'm here because I have a pregnancy kink. An example image is attached, via FaceApp to change the face.

I'm not necessarily against the request, but, not ever having entertained real life sex I could feel safe doing a role play through this Avatar.

I'm just not sure what the protocols are?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-16-2021, 11:54 AM)Ace Preggo Wrote: .... what is the protocol?

I was PM'd by a user who simply asked if I wanted to role-play. IRL I'm a non binary AMAB individual who is also aromantic asexual.

But I'm here because I have a pregnancy kink. An example image is attached, via FaceApp to change the face.

I'm not necessarily against the request, but, not ever having entertained real life sex I could feel safe doing a role play through this Avatar.

I'm just not sure what the protocols are?

No one should be DMing you asking about roleplay unless you've expressed an interest in it, whether through the roleplay section of the forum or otherwise. It's long been a rule of the site that you shouldn't be contacting people for unsolicited roleplay, so I'm sorry that happened to you.

If you feel comfortable DMing me to tell me which member it was, I can speak directly to them. If not, that's okay.

I can also make another general reminder about it later today.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
I just delete them. But good to be reminded it's a rule not to ask if you didn't offer.
When it seems like no one else loves you, remember that I do.