Documentary About the Mpreg Community
Hey guys! I have a bit of exciting news for you! There will be a documentary on male pregnancy and the mpreg community airing on Discovery International on a new series called “Extreme Worlds”, featuring yours truly!

On the last forum, I made a thread saying that if the opportunity ever came up again I would be in a documentary for mpreg and male pregnancy, because I missed a chance when another production company wanted to do one on the community years ago, so another opportunity came and being a man true to my word I answered the casting call and got it all set up! So it was filmed at the beginning of April and I have to say that it was pretty fun filming the documentary and I am definitely open to doing another one and even a follow up!

The episode will air on Discovery in the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year (which is about 3-6 months from now)! I will have the exact date of airing once the production company gives me the official air date which will be closer to the air date.

Hope you guys enjoy it when it airs! ^_^
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Post a link for Canadians? Hehe
Hasn't aired yet man, it will inbetween 3-6 months, I'll update with the airdate once the production compancy gets a date!

Also, this will air internationally on Discovery so, you'll probably be able to see it in Canada, it's not like a US only program.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
SWEET!!! Awesome news and congratulations!
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I can't wait to see it! This is AWESOME. The first documentary on mpreg![/align]
Thanks for the support guys! You all will not be disappointed, the film crew got some really good interviews! I wanted to talk so much more about the community, but I think I got a good message out about us, and just to let you guys know, I am considered the de facto spokesperson for the community! I can't reveal too much, but I will say that there will be some very interesting parts that took all the courage I had! XD

But it was a very positive perspection of mpreg and I hope I broke some stereotypes about the community! I plan to do another doc maybe on MTV's True Life, or if another casting call comes around, because I have so much more to talk about the mpreg community but we didn't have the time to go over it all! Definitely would do it again!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Oh wow! congratulations! :P sounds so awesome! i bet it was a BLAST!
~Type Signature Here~
Very proud of you for representing us publicly, Mprego. That takes some serious courage. You've been there since the beginning and I can't think of a better person to be our "face". We've come a really long way since the very beginning of this thing, long before it ever became 'Mpreg Central'. Several migrations later from one website to the next, and here we are. Very proud of who we are now and where we're going. We really are the biggest mpreg website on the internet and I wouldn't trade this community for the world. Can't wait to see the documentary!
You'll have to post a link for us all to see it! - It's not exactly family viewing - I don't even get the discovery channel on my tv package here in the UK.
(05-03-2013, 01:55 AM)Lyric Wrote: Very proud of you for representing us publicly, Mprego. That takes some serious courage. You've been there since the beginning and I can't think of a better person to be our "face". We've come a really long way since the very beginning of this thing, long before it ever became 'Mpreg Central'. Several migrations later from one website to the next, and here we are. Very proud of who we are now and where we're going. We really are the biggest mpreg website on the internet and I wouldn't trade this community for the world. Can't wait to see the documentary!

LOL thanks so much Lyric! Your words are greatly appreciated! I'll make you proud! :D

And don't worry everyone, I will be getting a copy of the doc after it airs! So I am thinking of sharing it on YouTube, have to see whether I can though, since I am in it, and it does concern me, I'm pretty sure I can! XD

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I can't wait for it too. I plan to tape it.
Hello everyone, my name is Andy, and April is my wife. We are actually featured in this same documentary as the primary characters. We got to meet with mprego2 in real life (the production company paid for his air fair to meet us), appeared in the documentary together, and had a great time. I've been a member of this community for a long time but decided to make a separate account specifically for the documentary, I hope that's okay. I'd rather my primary account not be associated with it.

April and I have been together since 2010. I'm a heterosexual male that has always been interested in male pregnancy, and April is a heterosexual female that also finds the idea of pregnant men interesting and fun. I do pregnancy simulations around the house on a regular basis and April loves it. I even have a couple of good friends that know about it and have spent time with me while I'm pregnant. I loved doing the documentary and hope we can serve as good role models for those in the community, faces for those outside of it, and mpreg pioneers in the world of the unorthodox and different to show people they're not alone, and that it's totally okay to be mpreg.

We're both happy to answer whatever questions people may have for us. This is Andy writing right now but April is also here and can answer questions as well, but I'm the one more readily available.
(05-06-2013, 04:37 AM)Andy and April Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Andy, and April is my wife. We are actually featured in this same documentary as the primary characters. We got to meet with mprego2 in real life (the production company paid for his air fair to meet us), appeared in the documentary together, and had a great time. I've been a member of this community for a long time but decided to make a separate account specifically for the documentary, I hope that's okay. I'd rather my primary account not be associated with it.

April and I have been together since 2010. I'm a heterosexual male that has always been interested in male pregnancy, and April is a heterosexual female that also finds the idea of pregnant men interesting and fun. I do pregnancy simulations around the house on a regular basis and April loves it. I even have a couple of good friends that know about it and have spent time with me while I'm pregnant. I loved doing the documentary and hope we can serve as good role models for those in the community, faces for those outside of it, and mpreg pioneers in the world of the unorthodox and different to show people they're not alone, and that it's totally okay to be mpreg.

We're both happy to answer whatever questions people may have for us. This is Andy writing right now but April is also here and can answer questions as well, but I'm the one more readily available.

Wow, color me jealous. I'd love to spend a day with you two.
First off, I would like to thank all of the male mpreggers who submitted photos and videos of them pregnant, you guys have helped to show that the mpreg community is much larger than just me and Andy! Hopefully the Beyond will use photos and videos from all of you as you all were great! ^_^

At the end of May, Beyond had wrapped up the post-production editing for the episode, sent it to Discovery where the higher ups had looked it over to approve it, and now it is waiting to receive a final premiere airdate! Which will most likely be sometime in the fall of this year!

So now, we wait, lol! XD

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Has this aired yet?
Not in the US yet no, it has strangely aired pretty much everywhere else, except the UK and US... :/

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Does anyone know of an english language link/download to this episode? I've only found one that seems to be spanish.

Thank you.
i'd love to see it as soon as we can get it
drop a line anytime you have questions or drop by for a belly rub.
Post a link so that those of us here in the UK can see it because I wanna see it and I'm in the UK.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Wow, I'm like five years late on this. Has anyone seen any recently uploaded clips?
--------
Why do drugs when you can just watch a Baz Luhrmann film?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Twitter Account with Mpreg pics Skipper 0 695 02-06-2024, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  Mpreg Tiktok morphs Skipper 0 793 01-04-2024, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  My Youtube MPREG Reactions riderstrongforever16 7 2,518 10-08-2023, 02:43 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  MPREG Doll Instagram Account mind 3 2,050 08-28-2023, 12:44 PM
Last Post: kolex4
  Mpreg Sims YouTube Channels. sgonvw 0 763 07-17-2023, 08:33 PM
Last Post: sgonvw
Video Stuffedtaco is making mpreg content now bellyexotic 0 1,558 03-30-2023, 05:11 PM
Last Post: bellyexotic
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,219 03-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Last Post: jrcash
Video Mpreg Playlist ciara24 1 1,711 10-23-2022, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,429 10-12-2022, 02:03 PM
  Mpreg show? jrcash 0 1,047 10-04-2022, 02:07 PM