Open James and Tasha
RP PreggoJames33 and Whoknows
*Month Nine*

With his heavily swollen and sweat running down his forehead he let out a monsterous agonizing moan as a massive contraction surged thru his body.

“Lets go babe im gonna lace up your converse and grab ur overnight bag just keep breathing thru each contraction” said Tasha

“Oh god this hurts i cant take it he-he ho-ho fuck these contractions hurt” panted James

“Come on big boy this aint nothing you got alot more labor to go thru be strong” said Tasha

“Youre not the one squeezing a baby out between your legs” said James “oww you did this to me”

“You bet i did babe and ill put another one in you if you don’t stop complaining” snickered Tasha and she chuckled at James suspence

“Hate you” joked James “owwww omg this baby is coming”

*Flashback 10 months earlier*

Tasha was nervous as she got ready to have dinner with the Marshalls a rich family who had become close with her rich family. Tasha was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and had everything a girl could ask for. The big house, a stable full of horses, massive room, tons of clothes, and more. Sadly there was something money couldnt buy and that was the chance to be a mother. Tasha found out as early as high school that she would never be able to get pregnant. It was devastating as she always dreamed of being a mother. Now as a young adult any man she met would ultimately turn her down as they wanted children. She felt she would never find true love, something she had longed for, but things were about to change as her parents arranged this dinner not just as a friendly get together but as an excuse to try and introduce their daughter to the only child of the marshall family. He was a handsome boy named James. Tall, handsome, friendly, smart, and athletic he was every girls dream. Tasha had a massive crush on him ever since they first met as young kids but she was always too nervous to say anything to him. She was excited but sad knowing that this relationship would end up like the others and go nowhere. This dream of the perfect marriage and children wasnt a possibility or so she thought because James had a certain secret one he was embarrassed by but one that could help the both of them find the true love and future they both desired.

“They are here. Are you almost ready dear” shouted Trisha’s mother.

“Yes mother almost ready” said Trisha as her heart sank into her stomach
Tasha took some deep breathes before leaving her bedroom, she made her way down the stair case, where her mother was waiting for her. “There you are! They are waiting for us in the living room”, she said.

Tasha and her mother walked towards the living room together in silence, her heart was racing, she hadn’t seen James in about 3 years when their families met up for dinner. As they walked into the room her mother gasped and ran over to James’ mother, wrapping her in a hug. Tasha chuckled at the sight, before her eyes met with James. He had grown a lot since they had last seen each other, he had also become muscular she noted as she looked him up and down.

“Hey guys” she said.
(03-15-2022, 07:00 AM)Whoknows Wrote: Tasha took some deep breathes before leaving her bedroom, she made her way down the stair case, where her mother was waiting for her. “There you are! They are waiting for us in the living room”, she said.

Tasha and her mother walked towards the living room together in silence, her heart was racing, she hadn’t seen James in about 3 years when their families met up for dinner. As they walked into the room her mother gasped and ran over to James’ mother, wrapping her in a hug. Tasha chuckled at the sight, before her eyes met with James. He had grown a lot since they had last seen each other, he had also become muscular she noted as she looked him up and down.

“Hey guys” she said.

James was a handsome man 6 foot tone and muscular with great eyes and an even greater smile. He was always in sports baseball basketball football and even lacrosse. He also knew how to have fun but wasnt your typical cocky jock. He was very friendly and hard working. For someone from a wealthy family he knew the meaning of hard work and wanting to earn everything he got. James seem to have it all, a perfect life, but one secret james had haunted him and messed with his head. James was born like most boys but something extra. James had a extremely rare condition that once he hit puberty allowed him to be able to conceive. Due to this james experience menstral like symptoms every month had to be careful about having sex which got in the way of relationships. James was great at hiding this and making it seem as nothing was wrong either but couldnt help but feel like almost less of a man. What would girls say and what would his guy friends say. It embarrassed him. He was scared to let any females know. His parents knew how much this affected him. James used this as motovation to graduate early work hard and start training to take over his family business. He had a bright future ahead of him but no idea of how and if he’d ever find love. Finally his parents sat him down and proposed to him the idea of meeting with Tasha and her family for dinner. James when a little kid was best of friends with tasha and as he got older had a crush on her but was too shy to ever say anything and once in high school they drifted apart. The idea of seeing her again excited him but he was still nervous. His parents thought theyd keep the whole idea of her not being able to concieve hush hush for the time being. They wanted to make sure their was a true connection before telling to take away any pressure
*fast forward to dinner*
“Long time no see Tasha. Wow you are absolutely gorgeous! How are you” said James
When Tasha was told about the dinner, she had no idea that James was going to be there. She had thought it was just going to be his parents, whom she was rather close with. Seeing James after so long made her realise her feelings for him hadn’t truly gone away and this made feel even more nervous. Especially as she couldn’t have kids and she knew that he wanted them, she reminded herself that she should be grateful that she didn’t have to experience periods like many other girls did.

“Oh thank you! You have changed so much since we last saw each other!” Tasha exclaimed, as she walked over and hugged him.
(03-15-2022, 04:41 PM)Whoknows Wrote: When Tasha was told about the dinner, she had no idea that James was going to be there. She had thought it was just going to be his parents, whom she was rather close with. Seeing James after so long made her realise her feelings for him hadn’t truly gone away and this made feel even more nervous. Especially as she couldn’t have kids and she knew that he wanted them, she reminded herself that she should be grateful that she didn’t have to experience periods like many other girls did.

“Oh thank you! You have changed so much since we last saw each other!” Tasha exclaimed, as she walked over and hugged him.

“Youre even more beautiful than ever” said james as he flashed a smile

Tasha melted but tried to keep it together and act natural. They sat for dinner and had casual small talk nothing crazy with the parents around but once dinner concluded the parents chimed in.

“Hey we are gonna hang out here and have drinks we dont wanna bore you two how about you two go out get some ice cream or sumthin and catch up besides james has just gotten a new jeep and i know hes been wanting to take it out some more” said james father as he slipped them $50. “My treat”

“Thank you dad but i can pay for it its no biggie” said james

“No no i insist. Besides your birthday is coming up soon” replied james dad

“Oh thats right it is almost your birthday any plans” said tasha

“Small party going to the vacation home on the beach friday night alone gonna relax read tidy up the place saturday a party woth a few friends riding jet skis drinks then sunday the family comes out should be fun” said james

James was workinh up the courage to invite tasha but his dad beat him to inviting her.

“Dad come on” chuckled james “i was gonna ask her”

“Id love to celebrate with you” she said with a big grin that james returned “why dont we go out and get that ice cream and catch up a bit”

“That sounds amazing” said james

They hopped into james amazing new jeep and took off for the night.

Things were going so good both of them having a good feeling inside
Tasha smiled at James once they got in the car,” it was nice of your dad to give us some money for ice cream”.

“Yeah, he’s always been like that” James replied, chuckling.

Tasha sighed and sat back, watching the scenery as the car drove through the town. “Do you want to walk along the beach? It’s still warm out”.

“Sure, that would be nice” he answered, pulling into a parking space and getting out of the car. Tasha followed suit and together they walked into the ice cream parlour.

“What would you like?” James asked, looking at the different flavours.

“I would like the lemon flavoured one please” she said,” what do you want?” she wondered. She knew that his favourite used to be plain vanilla as she always liked to make fun of him for it, but times had changed and it was probably different now.
(03-15-2022, 06:32 PM)Whoknows Wrote: Tasha smiled at James once they got in the car,” it was nice of your dad to give us some money for ice cream”.

“Yeah, he’s always been like that” James replied, chuckling.

Tasha sighed and sat back, watching the scenery as the car drove through the town. “Do you want to walk along the beach? It’s still warm out”.

“Sure, that would be nice” he answered, pulling into a parking space and getting out of the car. Tasha followed suit and together they walked into the ice cream parlour.

“What would you like?” James asked, looking at the different flavours.

“I would like the lemon flavoured one please” she said,” what do you want?” she wondered. She knew that his favourite used to be plain vanilla as she always liked to make fun of him for it, but times had changed and it was probably different now.

They got their ice cream and walked along the beach where they started catching up. They realized they had a lot in common. They shared same sense of humor enjoyed the same movies and personality wise seemed to mesh super well. The pieces were falling into place as they sat on the beach staring at the stars

“Where does the time go? I can’t believe we lost touch so long ago” said James

“Yea sadly different schools and all that seemed to play a part but at least we have a second chance to get to know each other” said Tasha.

“Listen I’d really love for you to come out this weekend for my birthday” said James “I wasn’t lying when I said I’d love to invite you out” said James

“You sure” chuckled Tasha

“I’m sure” chuckled James

“Omg look a shooting star” pointed Tasha “make a wish”

“I wish for kiss” said James

“Omg James you’re still so corny” said Tasha they both chuckled before staring into each other’s eyes and sharing their first kiss together
After they kissed, Tasha turned away and blushed. She felt her phone vibrate with an instagram notification, when she saw the time she gasped, “it’s almost 7 we should probably start heading back”.

James smiled at her reaction, it was just like her to try and hide her face whilst blushing. “Your right, let’s go now”.

They started to make their way back in silence, before Tasha grabbed onto James’ hand, he looked down at her to see her already looking at him. She stopped walking and tugged him closer.

“I used to like you ages ago and I’m pretty sure I do again,” she whispered, trying to avoid eye contact.

James couldn’t believe what he was hearing,” I liked you too”, he chucked, “and I’m pretty sure you can tell I still do”.
(03-15-2022, 07:05 PM)Whoknows Wrote: After they kissed, Tasha turned away and blushed. She felt her phone vibrate with an instagram notification, when she saw the time she gasped, “it’s almost 7 we should probably start heading back”.

James smiled at her reaction, it was just like her to try and hide her face whilst blushing. “Your right, let’s go now”.

They started to make their way back in silence, before Tasha grabbed onto James’ hand, he looked down at her to see her already looking at him. She stopped walking and tugged him closer.

“I used to like you ages ago and I’m pretty sure I do again,” she whispered, trying to avoid eye contact.

James couldn’t believe what he was hearing,” I liked you too”, he chucked, “and I’m pretty sure you can tell I still do”.

The whole drive back tasha couldnt stop looking at james as she nestled his arm. Every stop light he’d look into her beautiful glowing eyes. There was a special spark between the two of them. They kissed goodnight and james called her the next day. Asking if she would wanna go to dinner somewhere just the two of them after that they started getting lunch n dinner almost everynight. On thursday james finally told her if she would wanna come to the beach house friday before the party

“Are you sure thought you wanted to catch up on some reading” said tasha

“Come on when do you think i sit and read” james said with a laugh. “I was gonna hang out on my own probably sleep the whole day since the beach house is a long drive”

“Hmmm what would we do?” Said tasha

“Well i can finally teach you to surf, you never could get the hang of it when we were younger” james said with a laugh

“Stop i wasnt that bad” she said laughing

“Yea sure” james replied sarcastically

“I’d love to” said tasha

“Great ill pick you up tommorrow at 4pm” said james
Tasha spent the next day choosing what to bring with her and packing her suitcase, she truly needed a lot of things. Considering she woke up at 10 am and finished at 3pm, she definitely didn’t miss anything. So for the last hour before James arrived, she decided to have a bath, Tasha put in some bubble bath and then got in. She was in there for about an hour before she heard the front door be knocked on and her parents let James in.

She rushed out of the bath and chucked on a summer dress with some sandals before taking her suitcase down stairs.

“Hey James!” She exclaimed, as she reached the bottom of the stairs, she walked over to him and hugged him, then kissed him on the cheek. She wasn’t going to kiss him on the lips in front of her parents.
(03-16-2022, 06:56 AM)Whoknows Wrote: Tasha spent the next day choosing what to bring with her and packing her suitcase, she truly needed a lot of things. Considering she woke up at 10 am and finished at 3pm, she definitely didn’t miss anything. So for the last hour before James arrived, she decided to have a bath, Tasha put in some bubble bath and then got in. She was in there for about an hour before she heard the front door be knocked on and her parents let James in.

She rushed out of the bath and chucked on a summer dress with some sandals before taking her suitcase down stairs.

“Hey James!” She exclaimed, as she reached the bottom of the stairs, she walked over to him and hugged him, then kissed him on the cheek. She wasn’t going to kiss him on the lips in front of her parents.

“Omg you look amazing” said james

“Thank u you look amazing too” said Tasha

She grabbed his hand and without hesitation once away from her house they kissed. On the way to the beach house they stopped at the grocery store to get food for the weekend. Their playful and goofy relationship caught the attention of so many people both older and younger exclaiming how cute they were together. Finally after a ling drive they arrived at James families massive beach house. It was super private with 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms plus a game room theater and more. They had the ocean and beach plus a pool and hot tub in case the ocean water is too cold. They unpacked groceries and were exhausted but not too exhausted to decide to go for a swim

“ let me get my trunks i have a few pairs here” said James

“Ok ill stay here and change into my bikini” said Tasha
Once Tasha got into her room, she had to decide what bikini to change into, there was a plain white one or a black one with a bow to choose from. In the end she went with the white one and went downstairs to wait for James.

He finally came downstairs with a pair of black swimming trunks on and grabbed her hand. Together, they walked to the hot tub and got in.

“This is nice!” Tasha said smiling over at James. She grabbed James’ arm and wrapped it around herself, putting her head on his chest. She could feel his chest vibrate as he chuckled at her actions.

“What the hot tub or my chest?” He joked.

“Wow, very funny” she replied sarcastically.
(03-16-2022, 04:40 PM)Whoknows Wrote: Once Tasha got into her room, she had to decide what bikini to change into, there was a plain white one or a black one with a bow to choose from. In the end she went with the white one and went downstairs to wait for James.

He finally came downstairs with a pair of black swimming trunks on and grabbed her hand. Together, they walked to the hot tub and got in.

“This is nice!” Tasha said smiling over at James. She grabbed James’ arm and wrapped it around herself, putting her head on his chest. She could feel his chest vibrate as he chuckled at her actions.

“What the hot tub or my chest?” He joked.

“Wow, very funny” she replied sarcastically.

They start kissing in the hot tub. Feeling each others bodies and holding one another. Until suddenly tasha got scared.

“Omg youre bleeding” tasha said

“Wait what?” James said in a panic

“Theirs blood in the water omg are you ok” said Tasha

“Omg let me go clean up i think i uhhh scraped my leg happens alot let me go clean this up” james said sounding paniked

“Let me help you? No no its fine fine. Ill only be a few minutes” said james as he rush into the back patio door and up the stairs. Tasha was confused at why he seemed so panic but realized she would have acted the same way. She decided to run upstairs and make sure he was ok. Either way she missed his lips and his touch
Tasha got out the hot tub and dried off, she was worried about James especially as he was panicking so much. She wondered up stairs to his room and knocked on the door.

“James? Are you alright” she called out. She put her ear again the door, when she heard no reply she went in.

For some reason he had a few boxes of tampons and pads on his bed, ‘how strange’ she thought to herself. She saw that his bathroom door was cracked open so she went and knocked on it.

“James, why are there period products on your bed?” She asked,”are you alright?”
(03-17-2022, 07:49 AM)Whoknows Wrote: Tasha got out the hot tub and dried off, she was worried about James especially as he was panicking so much. She wondered up stairs to his room and knocked on the door.

“James? Are you alright” she called out. She put her ear again the door, when she heard no reply she went in.

For some reason he had a few boxes of tampons and pads on his bed, ‘how strange’ she thought to herself. She saw that his bathroom door was cracked open so she went and knocked on it.

“James, why are there period products on your bed?” She asked,”are you alright?”

James humiliated and embarrassed was upset. He felt so awkward and was worried Tasha might find him weird or as less of a man. James was born with a rare condition that allowed him to conceive. At 13 he had his first period. It was then he discovered his condition after a visit to the doctor. James was upset. Boys can’t get pregnant or have periods. What would his guy friends say and what would girls say. Him and his parents decided to keep this a secret. Luckily James was able to hide it well. He would have to always practice safe sex. He only had 2 serious relationships one in high school and one after. Both broke up with him when they thought he was hiding another lover when they would find tampons in his room or when he would disappear once a month for a few days. He never felt safe telling any of them. Plus he was scared that he’d never be able to have a family. He was scared to trust a female with his secret plus he didn’t wanna ever become pregnant and with his condition the chances of him getting pregnant were 50/50 with the female a chance he didn’t wanna take.

“Listen Tasha I really like you I like you a lot” James said. He sat and struggled to get the words out

“I need to be honest with u because I trust you and I have a good feeling about you I ummm I...you know idk if I can say” said James as he tried walking away

“Babe you can trust me what is it” said Tasha
Tasha walked over to his bad and sat down on it,”come and join me” she said, calmly. James sighed and sat next to her, his eyebrow furrowed and tears in his eyes.

“Basically I have a rare condition that makes me able to conceive and I get periods” he blurted out, leaving them in silence.

“What?” Tasha asked after a moment of silence, looking dazed.

“Uh I-“ he got cut off. “I know what you said but how is that even possible?” She asked.

“I’m not even sure” he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head, tears leaving his eyes at the same time.

“Well I can’t even have kids” she chuckled trying to make the conversation less awkward.
(03-17-2022, 07:51 PM)Whoknows Wrote: Tasha walked over to his bad and sat down on it,”come and join me” she said, calmly. James sighed and sat next to her, his eyebrow furrowed and tears in his eyes.

“Basically I have a rare condition that makes me able to conceive and I get periods” he blurted out, leaving them in silence.

“What?” Tasha asked after a moment of silence, looking dazed.

“Uh I-“ he got cut off. “I know what you said but how is that even possible?” She asked.

“I’m not even sure” he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head, tears leaving his eyes at the same time.

“Well I can’t even have kids” she chuckled trying to make the conversation less awkward.

“Omg Tasha I’m so sorry” said James

Tears started to roll down her eyes as James began to comfort her which she returned the favor.

“It hurts I just feel like I’ll never find anyone. I want a husband and a beautiful family but I just I’ll never have it” Tasha said while crying.

“I’ve always felt similar. I’ve never been able to tell anyone I’ve dated none of my friends and none of my family besides my parents about my condition. I have to hide it and I’m scared to tell a girl I date because what would they think and what if I end up getting pregnant what would they feel about that it just it’s too much” James said tears in his eyes.

“U havnt told anyone but you told me” said Tasha

James realized this and couldn’t believe it without even thinking he told his biggest secret ever to someone else.

“I guess in my heart and my gut I know I can trust you there just something about you” said James

“Really” said Tasha

“Yes I love you Tasha ever since we were young I’ve always liked you a lot just never had the courage to ask you out” said hames

“I love you too and I don’t care about your condition it doesn’t bother me as long as you’ll always love me and be the amazing person I’ve always known it’ll never bother me” said Tasha smiling with tears of joy

“I love you too and I’ll always be that man and maybe now we can one day have that family we always wanted down the road” said James

“You’d really do that? For me? You’d get pregnant for us to have a family” said Tasha

“ yes it’s still weird for me to think of I’d need time plus we should get married honeymoon and all that before having babies anyway but I’d do it for you” said James

They proceeded to kiss realizing their love for each other and how they weren’t almost meant for each other. The kissing got more and more intense as the night started to roll on
Tasha pushed James back on the bed and straddled him, his hands went straight to her thighs, massaging them. She moaned into his mouth, “are you sure you want to do this?” She asked grinding on his dick.

“Yes Tasha, please” James whimpered, his eyes were squeezed shut, his grip on her tightening. She could feel his erection on her heat and gently moaned.

She pulled down James’ swimming trunks and ran a finger up the length of his dick, watching as it twitched and he moaned. “Please hurry” he cried out. She removed her swim suit and grabbed James’ hand, moving them to her tits and making him play with them. By now they were both a mess and moaning all over the place.

“Ride me” James ordered, his dick red and throbbing. Tasha lifted herself onto it, hissing as she adjusted to its size and then started moving. James was thrusting into her and she was moving herself up and down, scratching his chest.
(03-18-2022, 06:59 AM)Whoknows Wrote: Tasha pushed James back on the bed and straddled him, his hands went straight to her thighs, massaging them. She moaned into his mouth, “are you sure you want to do this?” She asked grinding on his dick.

“Yes Tasha, please” James whimpered, his eyes were squeezed shut, his grip on her tightening. She could feel his erection on her heat and gently moaned.

She pulled down James’ swimming trunks and ran a finger up the length of his dick, watching as it twitched and he moaned. “Please hurry” he cried out. She removed her swim suit and grabbed James’ hand, moving them to her tits and making him play with them. By now they were both a mess and moaning all over the place.

“Ride me” James ordered, his dick red and throbbing. Tasha lifted herself onto it, hissing as she adjusted to its size and then started moving. James was thrusting into her and she was moving herself up and down, scratching his chest.

Tasha moaned more as James started thrusting a bit faster and harder. She’d only had sex with two other men in the past and James not only had already lasted longer than the both of them combined but he was also very big and a passionate lover. James started to moan as Tasha worked her hips getting into a rhythm. Tasha had never had a man make her cum but suddenly she felt an insane sensation she never felt before. As James was thrusting his cock inside her he had made her cum with ease. Her body quivered as she moaned and James didn’t slow down he just kept going. The sensation was so intense and overwhealmimg
“Omg James I’m Cumming oh fuck I’m cumming ahhhh” moaned Tasha

James kept going and decided it was time for him to be on top and take control
Tasha barely had time to recover before she was flipped over and gasped as James slid out and rammed back in again. She moaned arching her back, as James thrust into her over and over.

James felt the familiar pressure building up in his lower stomach, he began to slow down as he finally came. They laid on the bed together coming down from their high when Tasha realised she was covered in sweat and grimaced. “I’m going to take a shower you’re welcome to join” she said and got up from the bed, walking towards the joined bathroom.