Closed Darren & Tobias
[with Preggojames33]
*Nine month*

Loud gasps, the sound of machinery running, people's comments... Darren now regretted agreeing to let his loved ones share in the miracle of their child's birth.

"I can't do it!" he said brokenly as he sank back onto his pillow after a strong contraction.

The doctors stared at his crotch as he lay in the gynaecological chair with his legs in the stirrups.
Tobias stood right next to him, holding his hand. He was dressed in a special apron given to him by a nurse. Their loved ones were also wearing it. Tobias's father kept a close eye on Darren's intimate area, which was contracting as he shrank. He was recording everything with a camera and it was really close.

"I want to be alone! I want to be alone!" willowed Darren's legs in embarrassment as everyone stared at his penis, which had really swollen from the moment his water broke away in Tobias' car.

The nurses held his thighs tightly so he wouldn't hurt the obstetrician or anyone else. Finally the doctor looked at him, wearing a mask over his face.

"I'm going to give you an injection, you'll feel a slight poke," he said, pulling out a syringe with a ten centimetre needle. He brought it closer towards Darren's cock.

"No... I beg you not to!" he said frightened, and the aides embraced his bulky belly.

*ten months earlier*.

Tobias dragged a drunken young boy into his room. They had just returned from a freshman party organized by the university government. Tobias was the chairman and the most famous boy on campus. He was popular mainly for his beauty and kindness, but he was also a good student and an extremely good tutor. When someone needed help he was always there. No one knew, however, that he was only attracted to boys. He was secretly gay. But now he made no secret of it, kissing greedily the lips of Darenn, who was two years younger than him. Darenn, however, was so drunk that he did not understand the gravity of the situation.

"Fuck me..." breathed out the younger man, and Tobias had already, without any further introduction, thrown him onto his large bed and hovered over him, making a wet path with his lips down his neck towards the pink nipples that were begging to be sucked. With his hand he stimulated the younger man's penis through the material of his fitted jeans.
(03-15-2022, 03:35 PM)justpush Wrote: *Nine month*

Loud gasps, the sound of machinery running, people's comments... Darren now regretted agreeing to let his loved ones share in the miracle of their child's birth.

"I can't do it!" he said brokenly as he sank back onto his pillow after a strong contraction.

The doctors stared at his crotch as he lay in the gynaecological chair with his legs in the stirrups.
Tobias stood right next to him, holding his hand. He was dressed in a special apron given to him by a nurse. Their loved ones were also wearing it. Tobias's father kept a close eye on Darren's intimate area, which was contracting as he shrank. He was recording everything with a camera and it was really close.

"I want to be alone! I want to be alone!" willowed Darren's legs in embarrassment as everyone stared at his penis, which had really swollen from the moment his water broke away in Tobias' car.

The nurses held his thighs tightly so he wouldn't hurt the obstetrician or anyone else. Finally the doctor looked at him, wearing a mask over his face.

"I'm going to give you an injection, you'll feel a slight poke," he said, pulling out a syringe with a ten centimetre needle. He brought it closer towards Darren's cock.

"No... I beg you not to!" he said frightened, and the aides embraced his bulky belly.

*ten months earlier*.

Tobias dragged a drunken young boy into his room. They had just returned from a freshman party organized by the university government. Tobias was the chairman and the most famous boy on campus. He was popular mainly for his beauty and kindness, but he was also a good student and an extremely good tutor. When someone needed help he was always there. No one knew, however, that he was only attracted to boys. He was secretly gay. But now he made no secret of it, kissing greedily the lips of Darenn, who was two years younger than him. Darenn, however, was so drunk that he did not understand the gravity of the situation.

"Fuck me..." breathed out the younger man, and Tobias had already, without any further introduction, thrown him onto his large bed and hovered over him, making a wet path with his lips down his neck towards the pink nipples that were begging to be sucked. With his hand he stimulated the younger man's penis through the material of his fitted jeans.

Darren moaned loud as he felt tobias working his cock. Darren being super drunk didnt mind that he was letting another man handle his penis in fact he was stroking it better than any woman had.
“I cant believe im letting you do this but it feels so good” moaned darren.

“Lets rip these jeans off of you big boy” said Tobias who proceed to pull off darrens jeans. Tobias then took his pants off to reveal as massive 10 inch erection

“Thats not going in my ass” darren said panicked

“Dont worry we’ll go slow i wont hurt you im pretty gentle...at first” said tobias

Darren gulped woth fear but was relaxed again when tobias started stroking darrens cock again

“Wow youre not too bad yourself hope it fits in my mouth” said tobias as he cleared his throat and opened wide

“Oh my god ahhhhh” moaned darren as his toes curled from his wide opened legs
(03-15-2022, 06:10 PM)Preggojames33 Wrote:

Tobias stood right next to him, holding his hand.  He was dressed in a special apron given to him by a nurse. Their loved ones were also wearing it. Tobias's father kept a close eye on Darren's intimate area, which was contracting as he shrank. He was recording everything with a camera and it was really close.

*ten months earlier*.

Darren moaned loud as he felt tobias working his cock. Darren being super drunk didnt mind that he was letting another man handle his penis in fact he was stroking it better than any woman had.

“Lets rip these jeans off of you big boy” said Tobias who proceed to pull off darrens jeans. Tobias then took his pants off to reveal as massive 10 inch erection

“Dont worry we’ll go slow i wont hurt you im pretty gentle...at first” said tobias

Darren gulped woth fear but was relaxed again when tobias started stroking darrens cock again

“Wow youre not too bad yourself hope it fits in my mouth” said tobias as he cleared his throat and opened wide

Tobias bit Darenn’s penis and sucked like a lollipop. He saw his anus contract with excitement and release. After a while, the chairman stuck his finger in the airlock.

“Ooh...” Darren crunched and put his hands on the sheets. His thighs trembled, and Tobias touched his heated skin and kissed the skin of his thighs.

“You moan so sweet...” Said Tobias contentedly and looked at Darren’s red face as he moaned, as the chairman’s hand began to stroke his flat stomach
(03-15-2022, 06:19 PM)justpush Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 06:10 PM)Preggojames33 Wrote:

Tobias stood right next to him, holding his hand.  He was dressed in a special apron given to him by a nurse. Their loved ones were also wearing it. Tobias's father kept a close eye on Darren's intimate area, which was contracting as he shrank. He was recording everything with a camera and it was really close.

*ten months earlier*.

Tobias bit Darenn’s penis and sucked like a lollipop. He saw his anus contract with excitement and release. After a while, the chairman stuck his finger in the airlock.

“Ooh...” Darren crunched and put his hands on the sheets. His thighs trembled, and Tobias touched his heated skin and kissed the skin of his thighs.

“You moan so sweet...” Said Tobias contentedly and looked at Darren’s red face as he moaned, as the chairman’s hand began to stroke his flat stomach

I told you a man can suck you off bettee than any woman” said tobias

“Omg your mouth is amazing” moaned darren

“I love your soft moans i wonder how they sound when they get more intense and more loud. I love a man thats loud in bed” said tobias who was sucking harder and harder while starting to stroke his member

“Omg dont stop omg you may actually make me cum” whimpered darren

“Oh yea my mouth my lips u cant handle it. I feel your cock about to burst.” Said tobias

Finally tobias decided to work a finger in darren’s ass. Darren being so horny now didnt hesitate and added another finger and another and another before telling darren to get on all fours

“What? No youre so big” said darren who was staring at tobias’ cock which now grew to 12 inches.

“Its gonna be ok ill go slow and then ill let u enter my ass after. Now stick that ass out”

Darren fibally got on his hands and knees and felt tobias grab his hips

“Here we go just breathe 1...2...3...” said tobias

“Oh... oh... oh oh oh oh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk” screamed darren
Tobias felt how tight Darren was, more precisely, his anus. He grabbed his hips tighter and started pushing him, feeling a penis twitching in the butt of a younger boy.

“Ahhh...!” Darren hasn’t stopped whining.

His neck was bent backwards, and the touch of naked buttocks echoed through the bedroom. Darren sweated over his forehead as he clutched the sheets tightly in his hand. His first time...

“Relax your ass, princess...” Tobias said anxiously and tapped him very lightly on the butt so as not to frighten him any more.

When Darren breathed heavily and felt him adjusting him to the size of Tobias, he looked at him and then their lips met. They kissed greedily when Tobias laid Darren on the bed and fucked harder and harder without a condom.
(03-15-2022, 06:44 PM)justpush Wrote: Tobias felt how tight Darren was, more precisely, his anus. He grabbed his hips tighter and started pushing him, feeling a penis twitching in the butt of a younger boy.

“Ahhh...!” Darren hasn’t stopped whining.

His neck was bent backwards, and the touch of naked buttocks echoed through the bedroom. Darren sweated over his forehead as he clutched the sheets tightly in his hand. His first time...

“Relax your ass, princess...” Tobias said anxiously and tapped him very lightly on the butt so as not to frighten him any more.

When Darren breathed heavily and felt him adjusting him to the size of Tobias, he looked at him and then their lips met. They kissed greedily when Tobias laid Darren on the bed and fucked harder and harder without a condom.

Tobias started slamming his cock deep inside Darren. Darren was moaning and screaming as he felt himself getting stretched out beyond belief. The pain the sweat was too much as he gripped the sheets.
“Fuck I’m gonna cum” moaned Tobias

“Omg I can’t take anymore you’re so fucking big” whimpered Darren all out of breath

Then with one big hard and forceful thrust Tobias burst inside darren’s tight ass
“Fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk” screamed Tobias as he filled Darren up completely his cock now sensative from the orgasm.

They both made out passionately then Darren whispered into Tobias’ ear

“It’s my turn now big boy hope your ass is ready” whispered Darren
Tobias blushed slightly at Darren’s courageous words. He breathed heavily out of his butt after orgasm and wiped himself with a handkerchief.

“Today... Maybe not?” he said a little uncertainly.

Nobody fucked him, and it would be the first time someone had put a penis up his ass. He felt a little insecure. He didn’t know how to behave when he was submissive this time

“Don’t think wrong, but never... I wasn’t bottom..”, he said embarrassingly, scratched his neck and swallowed his saliva with excitement.
(03-16-2022, 07:54 AM)justpush Wrote: Tobias blushed slightly at Darren’s courageous words. He breathed heavily out of his butt after orgasm and wiped himself with a handkerchief.

“Today... Maybe not?” he said a little uncertainly.

Nobody fucked him, and it would be the first time someone had put a penis up his ass. He felt a little insecure. He didn’t know how to behave when he was submissive this time

“Don’t think wrong, but never... I wasn’t bottom..”, he said embarrassingly, scratched his neck and swallowed his saliva with excitement.

Darren with hot cum still dripping out his ass stood up still in obvious pain from taking 12 inches up his virgin ass. He bent Tobias over and worked his fat 10 incher in Tobias ass. What Darren lacked in length compared to Tobias he made up for in girth. His cock was one big girthy thing. Tobias let out a moan when he felt Darren push it in. Finally Darren started thrusting that big cock inside Tobias.
“Oh yea my turn now and I ain’t gonna go easy on you either” said Darren
“Oh fuck” whispered Tobias
Tobias grabs the frame of the bed tightly and moans red on his face from the redness. He has small tears in his eyes. He can feel Darren’s penis so intensely.

“Please..." He’s begging and feeling like he’s gonna fly apart if Darren takes his cock out of his virgin butt.

A drop of sweat runs over his body and the pink effects become stiff as Darren begins to play with it. Tobias moans and buzzes and makes Darren look taller.

“I feel the warmth... My penis is shaking”, he said noted
(03-17-2022, 06:46 PM)justpush Wrote: Tobias grabs the frame of the bed tightly and moans red on his face from the redness. He has small tears in his eyes. He can feel Darren’s penis so intensely.

“Please..." He’s begging and feeling like he’s gonna fly apart if Darren takes his cock out of his virgin butt.

A drop of sweat runs over his body and the pink effects become stiff as Darren begins to play with it. Tobias moans and buzzes and makes Darren look taller.

“I feel the warmth... My penis is shaking”, he said noted

“Fuck your ass is tighter than any females holy shit this feels good” said Darren. “I gonna go faster”

“Slow down I can’t take it omg” whimpered Tobias feeling different about having to submit. He couldn’t believe he said he’d let Darren enter his ass. He was so desperate to pump Darren full of cum he wasn’t thinking straight. Tobias laid and begged Darren to cum because he couldn’t take the pain anymore. Right before Darren was about to cum Tobias got scared when a thought suddenly rushed into his head

“Did Darren wear a condom” he thought but right before he could say anything he heard darrens moans and felt his Dick burst a massive load of cum into his ass. They both screamed and moaned and the load shot out of darrens penis and Tobias felt his warm sticky thick cum spreading inside his ass.
Tobias interfered long after the orgasm. When Darren finally took his penis out of his butt, the older student fell on his pillow with a bang. His stomach was sticky from the sperm, and his butt turned redder than ever. Darren laid down right next to him and massaged his back, and Tobias smiled slightly.

“Let’s do it again one day...” said Tobias, and then the two huddled together and began to kiss their lips.

That night lasted a long time. However, none of them expected to see positive pregnancy tests a short time later.

(currently)

Tobias looked at his panicked partner and rubbed his forehead slightly. He touched his pregnant abdomen under the coat the nurse had given him. Soon he’ll be in Darren’s shoes.

“Breathe, honey. “You’re doing well”, he cheered on him and smiled better to distract Darren from the approaching syringe to his intimate area.
(03-18-2022, 09:20 AM)justpush Wrote: Tobias interfered long after the orgasm. When Darren finally took his penis out of his butt, the older student fell on his pillow with a bang. His stomach was sticky from the sperm, and his butt turned redder than ever. Darren laid down right next to him and massaged his back, and Tobias smiled slightly.

“Let’s do it again one day...” said Tobias, and then the two huddled together and began to kiss their lips.

That night lasted a long time. However, none of them expected to see positive pregnancy tests a short time later.

(currently)

Tobias looked at his panicked partner and rubbed his forehead slightly. He touched his pregnant abdomen under the coat the nurse had given him. Soon he’ll be in Darren’s shoes.

“Breathe, honey. “You’re doing well”, he cheered on him and smiled better to distract Darren from the approaching syringe to his intimate area.

Tobias couldn’t believe it. Looking at the multiple positive pregnancy tests and the text message from Darren showing his multiple pregnancy tests. Tobias never thought this would happen to him. Pregnancy in men was still a new epidemic sweeping the nation that no one could explain but doctors were quick to figuring out safe ways to deliver babies from the men. Tobias care free attitude put him in two positions he wasn’t ready for. He was scared what would happen to his body how’s he gonna deliver and he had a young man who wasn’t even get knocked up. He decided to call a panicked Darren about making a doctors appointment together and to meet up and talk. Darren on the other hand was scared. He still could t believe he got so drunk that he hooked up with another man but also let that man get him pregnant. Darren was scared because there was no way to hide his interaction with a man and now he was gonna have to be pregnant. “What will women think of me now what will my family think and where is this baby gonna come out of” Darren said as he looked at his penis. He had seen the news enough times to know that doctors were delivering these babies out the men’s penis
Tobias was screwed. He had two more years of college, and now he was pregnant. Pregnant by a younger boy who was also carrying his baby. That sucked... Why did it come to this that night? His parents are going to be angry. They're going to disinherit him!

Tobias must have acted... He made a meeting with Darren at a cafe near the university. He put a lot of pregnancy tests in a drawer and pulled a sweatshirt over his shoulders. In his belly, a little man developed... Impossible. In the cafe, he sat in a corner ordering water for himself. He wondered how he could solve it so that no one would get hurt.
(03-18-2022, 01:56 PM)justpush Wrote: Tobias was screwed. He had two more years of college, and now he was pregnant. Pregnant by a younger boy who was also carrying his baby. That sucked... Why did it come to this that night? His parents are going to be angry. They're going to disinherit him!

Tobias must have acted... He made a meeting with Darren at a cafe near the university. He put a lot of pregnancy tests in a drawer and pulled a sweatshirt over his shoulders. In his belly, a little man developed... Impossible. In the cafe, he sat in a corner ordering water for himself. He wondered how he could solve it so that no one would get hurt.

Darren finally arrived visibly distressed scared and embarrassed.
“Hey how r you” Tobias said
“Not good I’m pregnant pregnant this wasn’t suppose to happen I can’t have a baby I’m scared how come you didn’t use a condom” said Darren quietly
“I’m sorry it was a wild night we were both so drunk I just I didn’t know what I was thinking but you’re not the only one who got pregnant” said Tobias “I’m carrying your baby too”
Darren froze with panick
“What are we gonna do?” Said Darren
“Listen we can talk somewhere private but we should really go to a doctor I found a place that very confidential we can keep it private and get checked out for all we know the tests could be wrong” said Tobias
“Ok sounds good” said Darren
The two got their drinks at the cafe to go and Tobias drove them to the doctor to get examined. Upon arriving the doctor decided to check Darren first Darren was so uncomfortable having his feet in stirrups He had baggy gym shorts which he removed but left his hi top chucks on and spread his legs wide on those stirrups. He dipped his head back once he heard that latex glove of the doctor snap
“What’s that? Don’t u just do an ultra sound? Why did I have to remove my underwear” Said Darren
“It’s more complex than that for men we have to do a thorough examination” said the doctor “is this your boyfriend or husband” said the doctor while pointing at Tobias
Tobias tried to hide his grin
Tobias made no secret of the fact that something was holding him, but he was proud to have put Darren in that state.

“I’m a boyfriend”, he told the doctor and lied.

Of course, they weren’t even officially a couple, but who knows what will happen in the future. The doctor only nodded his head and then pulled disposable gloves over his hands. He placed his hands on Darren’s small stomach and then on his penis and stroked slightly over his head.

“Birth will be difficult, but if you take care of yourself and work a little to relax, I can assure you it will be okay”, he said, dropping the weak limb.

Then he put liquid on his gloves and put his wet fingers up his butt.

“Relax. “Breathe in deeply”, he said, and then the assistant gave him an intrauterine ultrasound. “If you have less resistance, I’ll put it in you and see if someone lives in your stomach”, he explained as he stretched his narrow entrance.
(03-18-2022, 05:49 PM)justpush Wrote: Tobias made no secret of the fact that something was holding him, but he was proud to have put Darren in that state.

“I’m a boyfriend”, he told the doctor and lied.

Of course, they weren’t even officially a couple, but who knows what will happen in the future. The doctor only nodded his head and then pulled disposable gloves over his hands. He placed his hands on Darren’s small stomach and then on his penis and stroked slightly over his head.

“Birth will be difficult, but if you take care of yourself and work a little to relax, I can assure you it will be okay”, he said, dropping the weak limb.

Then he put liquid on his gloves and put his wet fingers up his butt.

“Relax. “Breathe in deeply”, he said, and then the assistant gave him an intrauterine ultrasound. “If you have less resistance, I’ll put it in you and see if someone lives in your stomach”, he explained as he stretched his narrow entrance.

Darren cried in pain as he felt that tool enter his penis hole Tobias ran up to comfort him and help him relax
“Breathe baby you got this” said Tobias
And then the doctor pointed there it is. There was a baby inside Darren. I’ll leave you two alone for a minute while I develop a picture. Darren just cried.
“I can’t be pregnant what am I gonna do and no way I’m giving birth out my penis” cried Darren
“I promise I’ll take care of you through this” said Tobias as he hugged Darren
Tobias couldn’t help but get turned on seeing the attractive young man with his legs in stirrups and knowing he was carrying his baby
“That’s why you’re giving birth to this child... It’s ours”, he asked and then grabbed his hand.

He stroked his cheek with a gentle feeling: “We will talk to the parents. I’m sure it’ll work out somehow... Please trust me”, he pleaded, placing his hand on his abdomen and looking into his eyes.

After a while, the doctor came in and gave them a photo: “My colleague is about to receive a man’s birth, and if you’re interested, you can see in advance what it looks like”, he encouraged and Tobias nodded and was curious: “Are you interested too?”
(03-18-2022, 06:29 PM)justpush Wrote: “That’s why you’re giving birth to this child... It’s ours”, he asked and then grabbed his hand.

He stroked his cheek with a gentle feeling: “We will talk to the parents. I’m sure it’ll work out somehow... Please trust me”, he pleaded, placing his hand on his abdomen and looking into his eyes.

After a while, the doctor came in and gave them a photo: “My colleague is about to receive a man’s birth, and if you’re interested, you can see in advance what it looks like”, he encouraged and Tobias nodded and was curious: “Are you interested too?”

“Push come on push” screamed the boyfriend of the man having his baby

“Omg this is more painful than the classes said itd be” scream the young man

“This is Michael a 23 year old car salesman and he has been in labor for 24 hours and is 10 cm dialted”

The doctor took tobias and darren over to see michael’s dialted penis

Darren nearly fainted. The mans penis hole was so big and wide with a full baby head protruting thru the length of the penis. The pain looked intense

“Why cant he get a c section” said darren

“Far too dangerous for men luckily the penis has adapted to birth. Itll take a few months to heal but itll be useable again just like a females vagina” saod the doctor

“I just wanna die owww my penis cant stretch anymore fuuuuuuccccllkkkl” screamed mike

“On the count of three michael give me a big push 1...2...3” said the dr

“Pushhhhhhhhhhh”
“Owwwwwwwwww it burns it burns” screamed michael
“Shit!” he cursed and then pushed, but he quickly gave up because of tiredness.

“Don’t give up on Mike, you’ll see your baby soon!” shouted the doctor and then rubbed his penis around the circumference.

Mike cried in pain as he tightened the frame of the bed he was lying on.

“Inhale and exhale!” said the doctor to the man in labor.

Tobias looked focused and then gently grabbed Darren’s hand.
“Darren will give birth like this?” he asked, squeezing his hand slightly.

“I see my head!” the doctor called to Mike in the room, grabbing the pliers and pulling them closer to his swollen penis.

“I can’t... I can’t”, repeated the vanquished man.
(03-18-2022, 09:59 PM)justpush Wrote: “Shit!” he cursed and then pushed, but he quickly gave up because of tiredness.

“Don’t give up on Mike, you’ll see your baby soon!” shouted the doctor and then rubbed his penis around the circumference.

Mike cried in pain as he tightened the frame of the bed he was lying on.

“Inhale and exhale!” said the doctor to the man in labor.

Tobias looked focused and then gently grabbed Darren’s hand.
“Darren will give birth like this?” he asked, squeezing his hand slightly.

“I see my head!” the doctor called to Mike in the room, grabbing the pliers and pulling them closer to his swollen penis.

“I can’t... I can’t”, repeated the vanquished man.

Darren couldn’t even look He felt every ounce of pain the man was feeling

“You’ll feel a pinch mike but you’re a strong u can do this” said the doctor who used his pliers to make an incision to open the pee hole

“Ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkk my penis I can’t push” screamed mike

“Nurse I need you in here” said the doctor

“I need drugs painkillers please oh my god” screamed mike

“No we can’t do that it’s too dangerous for the men” said the doctor

“What no drugs” said Darren

The nurses came as mike strained and strained the baby was stuck in his penis The penis was stretched bleeding the doctor working his fingers in Mike’s urethra to yank the baby out. The nurses while trying to be professional couldn’t help but whisper comments about how great it was seeing men giving birth Darren couldn’t believe it. The humiliation he’d feel having women laugh at his misfortune. Mike pushed and pushed. Screaming bloody murder and crying in pain. Never had anyone seen a man suffer like this. Although it was possible no man was ready for the pain of childbirth.
“You’re crowning. Time to burn some rubber mike push” yelled the doctor

There Tobias and Darren saw it. The head pressing out of mikes cock. Tobias was so shock and yet found himself enjoying seeing it. He started to imagine Darren in those stirrups