Looking for a possible birth scene
A few years ago, I saw here on this forum, a post of a scene from a movie/series, probably horror, where there was a man with a very big belly inside a small pool or water container and he was apparently giving birth to several baby or doll heads, I'm not sure.

When I saw it, I was younger and didn't understand English, so I didn't really understand what was going on in the scene, but I think he was being punished. Can someone help me?
This sounds like the scene from Hemlock Grove, a horror series on Netflix. I believe it's in season 3 episode 9. From what I remember there's a pregnant man who gives birth (the creatures burst out of his stomach) into a small pool of water.
(03-23-2022, 09:17 PM)Takarimpreg Wrote: This sounds like the scene from Hemlock Grove, a horror series on Netflix. I believe it's in season 3 episode 9. From what I remember there's a pregnant man who gives birth (the creatures burst out of his stomach) into a small pool of water.

Thank you !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a horror scene BellyBoy123 0 1,409 11-25-2022, 08:47 PM
Last Post: BellyBoy123
  Looking for Les Visiteurs 2 belly inflation scene dork95 3 1,817 10-25-2020, 08:32 PM
Last Post: dork95