The Magic Potion Game
The Magic Potion Game

Background:
I have stumbled upon an amazing potion! The individual that drinks this potion will be granted the ability to conceive and carry a pregnancy to full term. However, this is the only existing potion of this type and it can only be consumed once. This is a prized possession that is in very high demand. What will you do to get your hands on it?

Rules:
Within the same post, you must...
- Briefly explain how you steal this potion from the poster above of you.
- State where you hide the potion or where you put it.
- Be creative and have fun!

Example:
--First Post----------

I hide the potion in a treasure chest.

--Next Post----------

I join a ship of pirates and we locate the treasure chest. I then abandon the ship and hide the treasure chest at the bottom of the ocean.

--Next Post----------

I call upon a greater being to suck up all of the water in the ocean and find the chest. I break it open, take it home, and hide it in a beehive on my tree.

etc...
I'll kick things off. =]

I take the potion and secure it in my safe deposit box.
I hire a group of professional thieves to steal it for me, and then I give it to my friend at NASA and launch it into space
I'm an alien visiting Earth for fun. I encounter the space station and decide to explore, discovering an odd liquid that appears to be a fertilty serum. I take it and a 'friend' from the station back to my ship for testing.
(05-05-2013, 05:22 PM)darkfanboy Wrote: I'm an alien visiting Earth for fun. I encounter the space station and decide to explore, discovering an odd liquid that appears to be a fertilty serum. I take it and a 'friend' from the station back to my ship for testing.

my space command fleet then stage a daring assalt on the ship, retreave the serum then bring it back to my ulrtra state of the art mega ultra super maximum security vault
I and a team of pregnant ninjas sneak into the safe before you put the potion there and hide it in an old lady's cats catnip.
To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly man, and undoubtedly inhabited.

Evan: Get this dumb egg out of me

Jaden: You can do this

Evan: you're not the one pushing a watermelon out of your penis.
my spies then swich the catnip with the serum with a regualr bag of catnip then place the serum in my supper mega hyper max safe complete with death traps and other fun things that will kill intruders, plus they're all state of the art hi end stuff so tricking the security system will kill you too!

i win!
I'm one of your spies and do a double switch, giving you a regular bag of catnip and hide the potion in my stomach. Now, I win! (what? I can't drink it? well, why do I want it? Ok, fine....) I put it on my shelf with a piece of paper that reads "Pregnancy Potion!" knowing that no one would be stupid enough to think I'd just leave it out in plain sight.
I crash land on earth and incidentally destroy a house in the process. As I'm trying to climb out of the rubble I find a bottle labeled gnancy po ion, which in my langauge means eternal life. I put it in my portable dimensional pocket just before I'm taken away by men in black suits and cars. We drive forver till we get to someplace labeled Area 51.
(07-02-2014, 04:33 PM)darkfanboy Wrote: I crash land on earth and incidentally destroy a house in the process. As I'm trying to climb out of the rubble I find a bottle labeled gnancy po ion, which in my langauge means eternal life. I put it in my portable dimensional pocket just before I'm taken away by men in black suits and cars. We drive forver till we get to someplace labeled Area 51.

a man in black asks for the pregnancy potion which the alien hands off to him only to discover it was me then i drink the potion and become preg with 4 human babies "i never lose" i say to the alien before using my disintergrator. i win! the end!
(07-02-2014, 09:57 PM)cursedpregmale Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 04:33 PM)darkfanboy Wrote: I crash land on earth and incidentally destroy a house in the process. As I'm trying to climb out of the rubble I find a bottle labeled gnancy po ion, which in my langauge means eternal life. I put it in my portable dimensional pocket just before I'm taken away by men in black suits and cars. We drive forver till we get to someplace labeled Area 51.

a man in black asks for the pregnancy potion which the alien hands off to him only to discover it was me then[undefined=undefined] i drink the potion[/undefined] and become preg with 4 human babies "i never lose" i say to the alien before using my disintergrator. i win! the end!
Covered that 2 posts up from yours.
The alien watches the man in black swell up and start to float away, "Ooops, that must have been my liquid air supply. Continues in to the MiB vault with the real potion in hand. "Cheaters never win."
I'm a very confused and absent-minded mailboy. I grab the potion by mistake while dropping off the messages for the security staff, and then wind up leaving it in a co-worker's locker during a moment of distraction.
This looks like fun... Why did this thread die? 3:
----------------
After a long, hard day at work with no lunch break, I open my locker to find an attractively pink, bubbly liquid in my things. I hesitate for a moment, thinking this is some prank or a gift from a secret admirer, but my stomach grumbles and my mouth is so dry. I open the lid... sniff it... it smells like the elixer of the gods.
I take a teeney sip...
GAWD THIS STUFF IS NASTAY.
I drop the potion on the floor as I rush to the bathroom, purging my insides. After several minutes of moaning and whimpering in miserable sickness, I return to my locker to grab my things, whistling away nonchalantly, knowing some janitor will clean up the mess later.
>.>

Meanwhile, in the sewers... Mutant demon slime toads are now capable of reproducing. <.<
It wasn't me I swear.
RL Name: Randy
FTM/Genderfluid-Vers-Artist-Writer
RP Availability: BOOKED
Google: InkubusInk
YIM: inkingincubus
being a janitor, i clean the employee mess after working hour. i found the odd potion, clean the pink spillage and put the bottle in the recycling bin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pregnancy game inflator 11 13,521 07-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Otaku_Oneesan
  MAGIC: THE GATHERING Visser5 19 8,236 10-03-2018, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Mr.pregnantboy612
  Visser5: The Game pregboy28 5 4,523 01-06-2018, 01:26 AM
Last Post: pregboy28
  The Acronym Game mk_ka2760 41 26,223 09-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Mark
  music shuffle game tetrisbelly 2 2,274 07-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Last Post: BabyDaddy