Men (2022)
I just got back from the theater; I saw Alex Garland’s “Men” and I am… uncomfortable.

Massive spoilers below, and I want to clarify that this Mpreg made me more uncomfortable than aroused, and you should proceed with caution.

There is a scene toward the end of the movie where a nude man births himself. That self then births himself again. And this happens 3-4 times, like a Russian doll

It is an INCREDIBLY gory film, the scene is very graphic, but as this is technically a sighting, I figured I should bring it up.
Did the whole movie, in general, make you uncomfortable, or just the ending?
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Yes lol
Hey! Apart from the creepy details, did he show a big belly?
Appreciate the heads up! Will have to wait for it to be available online to check it out.
He does show a brief big belly yes. But the focus is less on the body and more on the heads emerging
Here's an article that talks about the ending.

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/rory-...55486/amp/
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Yes, just saw it last night and it is not a sexy moment. I was genuinely disturbed by it. He does have a big belly that is seen, but it's not super realistic looking--pretty heavy CGI. This is coming from someone who LOVES horror films, and this movie freaked me out the mpreg birth scene is now seared in my brain.
Wow I am also a horror fan and kinda love this kind of stuff. Can't wait to see it. I'm from Europe, so probably the only way for me is streaming service. Please let me know if you find it on the internet.
https://fmovies.hn/watch-movie/watch-men...34.8342980
I found a link to the movie, the scene starts around 1:26:00, not super high quality but we can still see a brief shape of the bellies, viewer discretion is advised.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Resurrection 2022 ciara24 4 4,406 08-18-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Bluegirl285
  I am Pregnant | Bangla New Natok 2022 | Arosh Khan, Anamika Oyshe, Rifat | Nazmul Ha ciara24 0 1,485 08-11-2023, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ciara24
Video Better Man (2022) - Chinese Mpreg drama dark_angle02 5 5,583 03-15-2023, 04:27 AM
Last Post: BMP90
  3 pregnant men jrcash 98 45,809 02-05-2021, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Dkid23
  Khi Đàn Ông Có Bầu (When Men Get Pregnant) Junior 2 5,834 05-12-2013, 02:39 AM
Last Post: ~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~