Closed The Surprise
With Cmull45965
Alexa was a 22 year old woman who -despite being in university- was desperate for a child. It was normal these days for men and women to carry the babies but she didn’t mind who got pregnant.

She lives with her boyfriend who happens to be quite a bit older than her. Because of that she receives a bit of backlash from her classmates but she doesn’t care as she’s happy.
Chris was waiting at home as he had the day off. He decided to dress up like he normally did when Alexa was out for the day. He was wearing a light blue empire waist maternity dress. As he looked down he could see a slight roundness to his belly that was pushing out on the fabric. He looked in the mirror to put his wig on and apply a little makeup
Alexa finally got home after an exhausting day of classes and threw herself onto the white couch, “Chris? I’m home!” She called out, expecting a reply. Chris usually was at the door waiting to greet her when she got home and so it was surprising he wasn’t there. She knew he was home as his car was in the driveway but maybe he had gone for a walk.
Chris didn’t hear Alexa come in. He was lost in his own thoughts as he applied eyeshadow, some blush, and makeup. When he was done he applied his shoulder length blond wig and began to admire himself in the mirror
Alexa heaved herself off of the couch, feeling exhausted and walked through the house checking for her older love. “Chris?” She called out, sighing when she got no reply. Eventually she made her way into the shared bedroom where she found him wearing woman’s clothes, she paused, “Chris?” She questioned, unable to say anything else.
He turns around when he hears the voice. His face turns white when he sees that it’s his girlfriend. He stutters repeatedly but is unable to say anything. He’s not sure how to react as he looks into her shocked face
When Alexa got the feeling back in her body she turned and simply left. She decided to go for a walk to the nearest park and sat on a bench - alone with her thoughts. ‘Why didn’t he tell me? Does he even trust me? Does he love me?’ She couldn’t help but tear up and placed her face in her hands, hiding herself from the world.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,988 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281