Closed Miracle
Richard and Daisy
Richard and Daisy met in college they had graduated a couple years ago they recently got married after they finally settled down. They had discussed starting a family almostcas soon as possbilble. They both had decent jobs, and were able to work from home if they chose to do so. It was a Friday and they wanted to spend the weekend together no work as they had to more often than not. So Richard grabs a coffee and cinnamon bun from their favorite bakery and puts a rose in a vase set it all on a tray, and brings it to Daisy to her desk in our home office we share. She is on the phone, so I let her finish her conversation. As I stand their smiling.
Daisy smiled up at Richard before ending the call, “thank you, have you had one yet?” She asked, referring to the cinnamon bun. She pulled out a seat next to her for Richard to sit on before taking a bite from the roll, “this is nice”.
"I'm not hungry babe" Richard replies. "I have my coffee, I'm set!! I am looking forward to spending time with you this weekend, do you know what you want to do tonight after we finish working?" He grabs her hand softly.
Daisy smiled at Richards kind face, “can we watch a film?” She asked, “there’s a new one with Ryan Reynolds in that came out”. Seeming genuinely excited, she gulped down her coffee and finished her food before grabbing her husbands hand and pulling him out of the room.
"Sounds good to me!!" He says. He is in total surprise when she pulls him out of the room. He goes along and follows her. Wondering what Daisy is up to, Richard ask "Where are we going? " and laughs.
Daisy giggled, ”well, if we have dinner now then we can watch the film sooner”. She stopped once they reached the kitchen, ”and we can eat some - uh - chicken and macaroni!” Daisy moved around, preparing the meal, “come and help then!” She chuckled, waving Richard over.
Richard stands next to Daisy puts hus arm around her. "What would you like me to help you with babe?" He ask, looking in her eyes slightly rubbing her shoulder. He smiles deeply at her
Daisy paused for a second, taking in her husbands handsome face before pecking him on the lips and backing off to turn the oven on, “can you please do the macaroni whilst I cook the chicken?”
Richard responds "My pleasure!!" He quickly kisses her and grabs the pot from the cupboard fills it up with water. He watches Daisy ay the same time as she bends to get the chicken out of the fridge. The pot almost overfill with water, but, he catches it on time. He puts the pot on the stove, turns the burner on. Daisy walks by behind him with the chicken, and can smell the body spray Daisy put on earlier. Once again gets distracted and realizes the area where the burner is getting hot. Quickly moves his hand away.
Daisy looked over at Richard after seeing the quick movement from the corner of her eye, “are you alright?” She asked, concerned, “you didn’t get burned, right?”. She walked over to grab his hand and expect it.
"I'm ok, I've done worse" Richard says, looking at his hand. "See ?no burns or anything." He says looking at her smiling. "May I help with the chicken? Or set the table?" Richard rubs Daisy's face softly.
Daisy sighed at Richards touch, soaking in the warmth he gave her, “uhm, can you please help set up?” She murmured and pressed a kiss against his palm before pulling away. “The chicken has like 15 minutes left, according to this box”.
"Okay babe!!" He grabs the plates and silverware, and a couple of placemats on the table. Along with a couple of glasses of water. "Do you want to drink anything other than water?" He ask Daisy. He also grabs a couple of candles and puts them in the center of the table. He walks to the stove to check the pasta as it was just put in a few minutes ago. He grabs her arm gently rubs it up and down softly.
“Uhmm, just water please” Daisy answered, before checking the time and seeing the chicken had 6 minutes left. She smiled, feeling Richards hand on her arm and leant back into his chest, relaxing for a moment. Daisy sighed, enjoying the moment before whispering, “I love you”.
Richard puts his arms around Daisy responds to her "I love you, too!!" They stand there holding each and gave a passionate kiss. The timer rings for a few moments. Then he gets water and puts it on thr table. He gets a whiff of the chicken, "Smells good babe!!"
“It does!” She responded. Daisy got the chicken out of the oven and started to dish up everything before bringing the plates out to the table. “Finally done, then we can watch the film” she smiled at Richard before eating the meal.
They eat and then, they each clear the table and clean up. "Where do you want to watch, in the living room or the bedroom?" He ask. He gently grabs and kisses her.
Daisy smiles into the kiss before replying with,”the bedroom” and so they settle themselves on the bed together and search until they find the movie. The lights are off and the bedside lamps are on, so Daisy snuggles close to Richard and relaxes.
As the starts, Richard starts to rub Daisy's sides softly. He starts to kiss her neck. He trys to pay attention to the movie, but, pays more attention to Daisy....
Daisy can’t help but blush at the attention her husband is giving her and so she turns her head to kiss him, making sure to pause the movie before. Hearing her husband groan into the kiss encourages her to straddle him and teasingly brush over his clothed dick.