Poll: Secret stuffer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I do not dress up to be pregnant
24.39%
10 24.39%
I always dress up to be pregnant
21.95%
9 21.95%
I sometimes dress up when i'm in the mood
53.66%
22 53.66%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pregnancy and privacy
Thought i'd just start this thread as mother dear has just informed me she won't be going out to Bible study tomorrow night.

I had counted on her going out so that I didn't have to stay shut up in my room all night for the privacy needed to do my rps as I would be more than mortified if she were to catch me dressed up!

Also I have started looking at the promising possibility of moving out - with two men no less! SO that makes things even more tricky as I will have to find new secret ways of hiding my pregnancies from the world.

I'm sure there are more of you secret stuffers out there so share your experiences and maybe even some handy tips! ;)
Sometimes it's said that babies see the world through their mothers eyes whilst in the womb. - I'm sorry to disappoint my unborn children across all my rps but the world is not nearly as purple as my bedroom makes it seem!
I'm a bit confused by your poll. Are you asking specifically if we simulate entirely in private, by ourselves? Or if we just simulate at all, privately or publicly?
Kilix stockpiled 3!
I have to say xhappy.that when I was younger I used to do when my mom leave my house.sometimes I get catched dress up,even make up. It was very embarrasing.sometimes I was controlling the garage where she parked the car to take everything off.but sometimes I had no the times too..now I live by myself and I can do it whenever I want.but I know that feeling.Sometimes I live with others and I can be like months and nearly a year without doing it,and it's so hard.

about the dress up thing. I can't be pregnant if I don't dress up. I need a nice bra for my boobs,a nice big preggo panties, a maternity pajama for sleep or a nice blouse and leggins during day time. Going out in public,never ever. I would do in case I do a pregnant holidays.I mean, I found out another person interested in pregnant cd,fpreg or mpreg, in a place very far from my house,maybe in that case,with my prosthetic belly,my paint naill,my face make up I will be brave in off to go to a mall for pregnant shopping or going for a walk. but by the moment I keep all for my private time and just show it by rp or videochat
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
(05-05-2013, 04:19 PM)Kilix Wrote: I'm a bit confused by your poll. Are you asking specifically if we simulate entirely in private, by ourselves? Or if we just simulate at all, privately or publicly?

At all. But the thread is largely about doing it in private.
I guess my next question is what you mean by "always dress up pregnant." I mean, I don't think we've got people that do simulations 24/7 for months on end. I do it just about whenever I have the time, but it just so happens that is very rarely.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
You're really over thinking this Killix. I ama aware people do not do 24/7 simulations but i'm talking about people who dress up a majority of the time for their rps. :/
I over think nothing, good sir; you lack clarity. Now that I know the context (roleplay) I can better answer the question.

It does bring up an interesting new question though; can one simulate a pregnancy without technically "roleplaying?" I don't roleplay at all, but I do enjoy simulating pregnancies, though one could argue that simulation is in and of itself a form of roleplay, just not the traditional sense.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
Well I've never really dressed up but (if I did) I would certainly want it kept to myself! I'm a very private person in that regard.
(05-09-2013, 06:02 PM)Kilix Wrote: I over think nothing, good sir; you lack clarity. Now that I know the context (roleplay) I can better answer the question.

It does bring up an interesting new question though; can one simulate a pregnancy without technically "roleplaying?" I don't roleplay at all, but I do enjoy simulating pregnancies, though one could argue that simulation is in and of itself a form of roleplay, just not the traditional sense.

I'm a WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!
(05-17-2013, 03:49 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote:
(05-09-2013, 06:02 PM)Kilix Wrote: I over think nothing, good sir; you lack clarity. Now that I know the context (roleplay) I can better answer the question.

I'm a WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H2QIEO4-EpE/T7...-quite.jpg

But seriously, I do simulate pregnancies whenever I get the chance, which sadly hasn't been too often lately. I may get a chance this Friday though!
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(05-21-2013, 04:37 AM)Kilix Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 03:49 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote:

I'm a WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H2QIEO4-EpE/T7...-quite.jpg

But seriously, I do simulate pregnancies whenever I get the chance, which sadly hasn't been too often lately. I may get a chance this Friday though!

Don't 'quite' me Killix, you didn't bother to find out who you're talking to and you know very well there are female members on this site! Before you post about anyone's personal information you CHECK so you don't end up calling them a man!!! I'm frankly offended at your absolute lack of common courtesy! Not to mention lack of ANY apology!
I do as close to 24/7 pregnancy for months kinda failed first time around but I learned where I went wrong. First was simulating twins and second was being 'too accurate' with the symptoms simulation. Now I realize its far more comfortable and enjoyable to have a medium weighted belly which is easy to assemble (Now I only have to wear 2 garments to make the belly) saving time and less discouragement from doing it. Also when its less hardcore I can actually carry on with life pretty much as normal just with a little extra sparkle ^_^!

Basically all the time I'm not in public.

Kilix quiet being a brattykins, female is the superior sex remember. You should be ashamed :P
SK I really need some sparkle today. I'm making it my mission to use that in a sentance!
It is good to have females on here to balance all the guys out. I am actually happy when I find one. lol
Back in my late teens, I used to have at least a couple of hours to myself at home for at least one day during the weekend. Usually my parents went out shopping together and knowing full well that I wasn't a fan of this, they'd usually left me alone in the house. They'd be gone at least an hour and a half - often closer to the two hour mark. Wonderful times...

With regards to actually dressing up, I can't say I've ever actually done so. I'll happily admit that I have given consideration to going 'all the way'... All I've done really is unbutton half my shirt and tie it up below my chest so my belly is in display when I start pushing it out. A similar story with t-shirts where I've neatly folded them up/under itself so it’s like a short crop-top. All of this in private. I'd never consider doing this publicly.

I'm struggling to remember the last time I had a proper 'simulation session'. I've been lucky to be alone in the house for twenty minutes or so these days... It's just not enough time for me. The only chance I get to do that these days is on the rare occasions I find myself in a hotel room where I can lock myself away - and even that I've not done/had the chance to do for the best part of two years... :( I'm desperately trying to find an excuse to have that opportunity again at the moment...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you study up on pregnancy? kyle1105 8 4,119 05-21-2023, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Male Pregnancy Hypnosis Babybumpboy 14 16,711 03-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Hypnosis pregnancy chronic322 8 2,937 02-25-2023, 10:31 PM
Shocked How to fake a pregnancy Marvelous 3 4,532 04-22-2021, 05:17 AM
  Prosthetic Pregnancy Belly mprego2 28 56,358 12-25-2020, 02:15 AM
Last Post: mprego2
  Self Hypnotism Pregnancy Help Request Prego Toboe 20 17,467 07-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Libbylogan
  Inflatable Pregnancy Suit mprego2 1 7,045 03-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Sugar Kitten =^_^=