Christmas Message 2022
Seasons Greetings
Hello all!

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Christmas now as this is very likely to be the last opportunity I will get to come onto this forum for at least the next couple of days. Perhaps the next week. 

It's been another interesting and somewhat challenging year for many people and I sincerely hope we can now take it easy and try to enjoy whatever merriment we have planned. If you have no plans, I hope you enjoy yourself...whatever you do. 

From an Mpreg perspective, keeping this at least a little bit 'on topic', I do intend to eat and drink well - and such activities have already commenced. Will I give myself a 'Christmas Stuffing' in terms of belly size? I certainly hope so! I'd like to hope I'll be able to take some pictures to share of the results but that purely down to time constraints/personal time. I can't make any promises. 

So, that just leaves me to say I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Have a good one!
Same to you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas break xHappyBumpx 0 1,569 12-16-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx
Video Serious Question. Please message if you can help. KyleAlexander 1 7,324 01-17-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post: TheBoyWithTheBelly
  here's a Christmas card Sazzy 0 2,429 08-25-2015, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Sazzy